Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old (62038 Views)

Special Spesh: I Used To Take Davido To Club At 13/14, He Drank Juice (Throwback / Toke Makinwa: My Man Doesn’t Have To Be Rich, But He Has To Take Care Of Me / Toke Makinwa: "My Pussy Is Worth More Than N50 Million" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by therajah: 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
13!!!!!!! Funke!! The guy that did it must be prosecuted for this!! Baba e de jiya notori iwo omo yi!
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by holaralph(m): 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hmmmmm it then mean dangote trailer will do 360 degree in there without any hindrance. Ahhhhhh ko tie si itiju mo late ti away nisinyi
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Talkingoil(m): 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
truth4ull:
My first sexual experience happened when I was 13-Toke Makinwa

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cjdpuHIdjg

Somebody's mother, what a bad icon

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by LikeAking: 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
we are no shocked.
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by LikeAking: 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
So how does this Benefit Humanity?
This is one of the Nonessential Discussions the devil has put out to lure and Confuse men and women in these Endtimes...

Sex this .. Sex that!
Full package of Nonessential that has no benefit to anyone alive or dead..

We Live in times when many things are doing all they can to draw the attention of men, women, boys and girls so to cage them in things they cannot comprehend..

Don't be given to Nonessentials! Pursue what Really Matters!
Eternity is a Personal Solo Race!
Sort out yourself with JESUS and Live for Him alone..
Time is Running out...

Shut up!
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Diamondplus1805(m): 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
That was as a Teenager . Ha !
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Dreyton36: 12:04am On Nov 13, 2020
This isn't the sweet nairaland I used to know

I wonder who the present mods are

It's everything the will push to front-page as long as it's celebrity related, tell me what's even important about makinwa ehn
MAny people spend their time typing good and reasonable stuffs and posting online but the mods won't see it o
No they won't

Make I do small argument now , them go block me till 2033 nonsense

Me no even send this forum after all them Don ban my old acct so kini big deal

@Seun
@lalasticlala

Una matter don tire fowl
Step up
U spoiling the hot nairaland of those days where you'll wake up to meet reasonable and worth front-page

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by stanliwise(m): 12:06am On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Mubieey: 12:17am On Nov 13, 2020
If Muslims marry at that age they are accused of child abuse, what are we calling this?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Trueyarn(m): 12:23am On Nov 13, 2020
Good for her. I don't remember being a virgin, all I remember is that I had s3x before I could read and write and I was still in a class where I was writing with pencil. I mean frequent s3x with someone who had pubic hairs. The whole truth.
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by zudozz: 12:32am On Nov 13, 2020
In our hangout this evening..someone asked if Toke Makinwa is beautiful every guy there including me said NO!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by seguno2: 12:38am On Nov 13, 2020
illicit:
Can u imagine....

She is just a desperate attention seeker, especially since her former husband won her in court.
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by blasterman(m): 12:55am On Nov 13, 2020
truth4ull:
My first sexual experience happened when I was 13-Toke Makinwa

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cjdpuHIdjg

hoe olosho e don tey
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 13, 2020
Fahdiga:
Oloshoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

U well so grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 13, 2020
LikeAking:

Shut up!

You are like a slave not like a king your moniker says.
Wetin e do you?

Kings don't behave like rogues
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by chamboy(m): 1:40am On Nov 13, 2020
Most girls are guilty of this.
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Happy2020: 2:04am On Nov 13, 2020
Nigerian women are the stupidest creatures on earth. Just empty headed
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Starzo: 2:04am On Nov 13, 2020
missimelda01:
See hypocrites above me, cussing like they’ve never done anything wrong in their lives angry
olosho! grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Starzo: 2:12am On Nov 13, 2020
LikeAking:

Shut up!
you shut up!
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Frustrated007: 2:26am On Nov 13, 2020
grin grin this one don high oo
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Mizfabulous18(f): 3:12am On Nov 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Everything on tv, comedies, movies and game shows is all about sex and alcohol.

I always find it quite irritating when a woman talk about her sexual life in public.

Anyway, a woman who started to have sex when young will be promiscuous, argue with your keyboard, it is the same for men too, nowadays, promiscuity is now a norm.

How will this woman bond with a man.

so called sexual liberation is doing more harm than good to women but they don't know.

High chance of getting STDs that can ruin your life.
does she even hv a man ..she doesn't
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by ariesbull: 3:53am On Nov 13, 2020
Old hag so artificial from voice to english spoken to skin
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Hangulsaram: 4:19am On Nov 13, 2020
missimelda01:
See hypocrites above me, cussing like they’ve never done anything wrong in their lives angry
Who said she should n’t do or that they have not done it before? The question is why discussing it publicly now and considering the abnormal age at which it happens, what is she teaching the young ones?
I see, you use the word Hypocrite to defend your foolishness and your wayward past. Having sex at the minor age of thirteen is it something to be proud of?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by toprealman: 4:51am On Nov 13, 2020
Was thinking it was earlier tbh.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Karemarealty288(m): 4:56am On Nov 13, 2020
I hope men will find their way back when they pass through this hole!
Just be reminded that when you pass through the valley of shadow of death ....fear more evil!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 13, 2020
Whoreeee
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by One4me: 5:34am On Nov 13, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Hanty! Hope you have paid for the defamations the court ordered you against your ex husband, before coming here to spew trash.

She is trying to raise fund, that is why her mouth is running bla, bla , bla.
Maybe she is advertising Kpekus sha, who knows? shocked grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by jp130(m): 5:38am On Nov 13, 2020
Check my signature and make some tron
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by One4me: 5:38am On Nov 13, 2020
Mubieey:
If Muslims marry at that age they are accused of child abuse, what are we calling this?

It is still Child abuse and Paedophilia, the only thing different here is that she did not say it was Alhaji that raped her. undecided grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by relicng: 5:40am On Nov 13, 2020
Weldone
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Moneymagnet24(m): 5:55am On Nov 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Everything on tv, comedies, movies and game shows is all about sex and alcohol.

I always find it quite irritating when a woman talk about her sexual life in public.

Anyway, a woman who started to have sex when young will be promiscuous, argue with your keyboard, it is the same for men too, nowadays, promiscuity is now a norm.

How will this woman bond with a man.

so called sexual liberation is doing more harm than good to women but they don't know.

High chance of getting STDs that can ruin your life.
what's your business with her sexual life?. this is not 1980 every has the right to o air his/her mind. Na you dey pay her bills were she no go talk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.