Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex (22286 Views)

Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram / Ruling On Shaking Hands With Opposite Sex / Is Chatting With Opposite Sex on Social media Khulwa That Is Prohibited? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by Mccullum: 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
Akpan107:
You guys love telling stories...

Give us evidence where the "True God" commanded anyone to Sex outside marriage throughout the Bible!

I will be waiting for your response...

Go to the book of Number (31:18)
Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by advocatejare(m): 7:27am On Nov 14, 2020
Mccullum:

You should have quoted it out instead of just writing out the reference, and show us where God gave a direct instruction that his people should engage in sexual immorality.

The Bible is well arranged and not haphazard like the Quran that you can't understand unless you read the Tafsir. God's instruction to Moses was that the army should destroy all the Miidianites because of their immoralities and because they were the ones corrupting the Israelis, and Moses gave the instruction to his army, but the army decided to do otherwise and saved some of the Midianites:

Num.31.14 - Moses was angry with the officers of the army-the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds-who returned from the battle.
Num.31.15 - "Have you allowed all the women to live?" he asked them.
Num.31.16 - "They were the ones who followed Balaam's advice and were the means of turning the Israelites away from the LORD in what happened at Peor, so that a plague struck the LORD's people.
Num.31.17 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man,
Num.31.18 - but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Now, the instructions was then given by Moses that all the boys should be killed and the women who had slept with a man, because such were the ones corrupting Israel.

The instruction to save every girl who were still virgins is because such women were not the ones that engage in immoralities with Israel men and Moses never said that his army should commit immorality with them.

Virgins represent the sexually clean and may be adopted through marriage into the Israelite tribes

But Muhammad that you claimed was like Moses, encouraged his followers to do prostitution under the guise of Mut'a and muhammad slept with non virgin women spoils of war example is Safiya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by AntiChristian: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2020
Akpan107:
What's the ruling on having SEX with a lady you are not married to?

Check your Bible Abraham and Hagar!
Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by advocatejare(m): 11:28am On Nov 14, 2020
AntiChristian:

You're right, Abraham sinned by obeying the suggestion of Sarah his wife to sleep with Sarah's slave called Hagar (Genesis 16:2)

Hagar later gave birth to Ishmael who is the ancestor of the Muslim nations. And that's why in Judaism and Christianity, Ishmael and his descendants are illegitimate child and descendants respectively, even Muhammad agreed that a child born out of wedlock is illegitimate as such a child cannot inherit the man's properties and heritage

Amr bin Su'aib narrated from his father, from his grandfather, that the Messenger of Allahﷺ said: "Any man who fornicates with a free woman, or a slave woman, then the child born from Zina does not inherit, nor is it inherited from."
-• Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 4, Book of Inheritance, Hadith 2113

That's why Ishmael and his descendants (the Muslim nation) are still at war with the legitimate descendant of Abraham till date because just like the Yorubas will say that once a bastard child grows up, he wont allow the legitimate child to have peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by Akpan107(m): 11:59am On Nov 14, 2020
AntiChristian:

Hagar was the wife of Abraham. Gen 16:3

They where never having SEX outside marriage!
Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by Akpan107(m): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
Mccullum:

What happened in numbers 31:18?
Explain...

Surely, the "True God" never approved SEXUAL acts outside marriage...

I am waiting for you to show me evidence of one...
Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by AntiChristian: 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
Akpan107:
Hagar was the wife of Abraham. Gen 16:3

They where never having SEX outside marriage!

So a master gives her maid/slave to her husband to be a bedmate! Was this how Sarah got married?

Genesis 16:5
And Sarai said unto Abram, My wrong be upon thee: I have given my maid into thy bosom; and when she saw that she had conceived, I was despised in her eyes: the LORD judge between me and thee.
Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by AntiChristian: 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
advocatejare:

You're right, Abraham sinned by obeying the suggestion of Sarah his wife to sleep with Sarah's slave called Hagar (Genesis 16:2)

Hagar later gave birth to Ishmael who is the ancestor of the Muslim nations. And that's why in Judaism and Christianity, Ishmael and his descendants are illegitimate child and descendants respectively, even Muhammad agreed that a child born out of wedlock is illegitimate as such a child cannot inherit the man's properties and heritage

That's why Ishmael and his descendants (the Muslim nation) are still at war with the legitimate descendant of Abraham till date because just like the Yorubas will say that once a bastard child grows up, he wont allow the legitimate child to have peace.

Let me answer you for this month. Where did Yahweh mention it that Abraham sinned? David sinned. Saul, etc. Where did Abraham sinned by taking Hagar as bedmate?

Sleeping with slaves abound in the old testament. Even your new testament didn't abolish slavery. Paul and Jesus never for once go against it.

It's Yahweh fault for creating Ishamel's generation. He shouldn't have created them. I don't think God makes mistakes!

I taught everything your God created was good so how come some are bastard?

Can't believe the father of Faith had a bastard child and sinned according to you.

And some Jews too call Jesus a bastard born out of wedlock? Jesus is Yahweh's plan but Ishmael is His mistake right?

Anyways! Your post are usually devoid of sense so I don't expect you to have sense anytime soon!
Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by falopey: 5:23am On Nov 15, 2020
Alennsar:

Any man who has a slave has free access to the slave and not only during the time of Muhammad (saw). The Prophet Abraham was one of the examples who had children from their slave.
Prophet Jacob the father of Prophet Joseph had two children each from his wives slaves. So God permitted that even the olden days tradition too. You can read about slave and the right of their owners.

Because your seventh century illiterate caravan robber prophet had sex with his slave, you descended so low writing this trash to justify this immoral and evil act of Muhammed.

This same Muhammed robbed innocent caravan of traders going on a journey. Muhammed robbed them of their possessions. Was it because Abraham and Jacob were robbers too?

Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by Camelot65: 8:05am On Nov 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

Let me answer you for this month. Where did Yahweh mention it that Abraham sinned? David sinned. Saul, etc. Where did Abraham sinned by taking Hagar as bedmate?

Sleeping with slaves abound in the old testament. Even your new testament didn't abolish slavery. Paul and Jesus never for once go against it.

It's Yahweh fault for creating Ishamel's generation. He shouldn't have created them. I don't think God makes mistakes!

I taught everything your God created was good so how come some are bastard?

Can't believe the father of Faith had a bastard child and sinned according to you.

And some Jews too call Jesus a bastard born out of wedlock? Jesus is Yahweh's plan but Ishmael is His mistake right?

Anyways! Your post are usually devoid of sense so I don't expect you to have sense anytime soon!
Your post reeks of ignorance..... you should at least read the Bible before coming on here to blab.....

Sarah gave out her slave to Abraham as a bedmate coz she wasn't patient enough to wait for hers.....

Sarah is the legitimate wife of Abraham, Hagar is not........

Ishmael and Issac are both Abraham's son but one is the promised one -------I expected you to be intelligent enough to know this......

Quran's version of jesus is a bastard coz allah refused accepting responsibility cheesy

now,

*Show me where Jesus or paul kept slaves in the Bible.
* Show me from the Quran where it's written that Muslims are the descendants of Ishmael
*show me where hagar or Ishmael was mentioned in the Quran's account of Abraham's sons
Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by AntiChristian: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2020
Camelot65:
Your post reeks of ignorance..... you should at least read the Bible before coming on here to blab.....

Sarah gave out her slave to Abraham as a bedmate coz she wasn't patient enough to wait for hers.....

Sarah is the legitimate wife of Abraham, Hagar is not........

Ishmael and Issac are both Abraham's son but one is the promised one -------I expected you to be intelligent enough to know this......

Quran's version of jesus is a bastard coz allah refused accepting responsibility cheesy

now,
*show me where it is written in the Bible that Abraham is holy.....
*Show me where Jesus or paul kept slaves in the Bible.
* Show me from the Quran where it's written that Muslims are the descendants of Ishmael
*show me where hagar or Ishmael was mentioned in the Quran's account of Abraham's sons
Yours is just a super ignorance of both your Bible and Qur'an. Yahweh changed Abram to Abraham.

Is Abram not changed to Abraham. Didn't Yahweh had a covenant with him? And is he not the father of Faith?

2. Jesus needed no slave as he was extremely poor himself to get one. He doesn't even had a mansion to call his own. Jesus and Paul never mentioned abolishment of slavery. It was even said that slaves should obey their master...

3. Only an ignoramus asks Questions from the Qur'an only when Allah says in the Qur'an several times " Obey Allah and the messenger" which is the Qur'an and Sunnah!

4. The Qur'an is not a storybook that would contain irrelevant details of unneeded events.

Not every name needs to be mentioned. Moreover all the explanations needed has been explained in the hadiths.
Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by advocatejare(m): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

Jesus had said that you should love your neighbors as you love yourself, so if you cant enslave yourself, don't enslave anyone.

Jesus didn't have any slave neither did he trade humans like commodities.

Muhammad kept slaves, sold slaves and he even kept Bilal as a slave, he exchanged two black slaves for one non-black slave

Sahih Muslim Book 010, Number 3901: Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) reported: There came a slave and pledg- ed allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man)

Narrated Jabir:
The Prophet (ﷺ) came to know that one of his companions had given the promise of freeing his slave after his death, but as he had no other property than that slave, the Prophet (ﷺ) sold that slave for 800 dirhams and sent the price to him."
-Sahih Bukhari 9:89:296

Yes, you're the descendant of an illegitimate child. The sunnah of your Prophet confirms it

"Amr bin Su'aib narrated from his father, from his grandfather, that the Messenger of Allahﷺ said: "Any man who fornicates with a free woman, or a slave woman, then the child born from Zina does not inherit, nor is it inherited from."
-• Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 4, Book of Inheritance, Hadith 2113

Jesus' miraculous birth was prophesied and God confirmed it, even your Quran couldn't help but testify to it, only that the authors of the Quran being about sex and sex, they claim that Allah impregnated Maryam by blowing his spirit into Maryam's vagina:
Your so called Holy Quran tells us about how Allah was boasting about how he blew his spirit(Ruh] into the فَرْج vagina(faraj/farjaha- her vaginaفَرْجَهَا ) of Mariam and impregnating Mariam in that process, and at the same time, your Allah was not brave enough to accept that he was the father of Jesus after he acknowledged the fact that it was after he blew his spirit into Mariam's vagina that she got pregnant with a holy son, Jesus.

The word used in the Arabic Quran is farjaha, which is the Arabic word for "her vaginaفَرْجَهَا" but the translators were ashamed that Allah could boast about how he was sniffing his spirit into the vagina of Mariam hence they deliberately translated farjaha into chastity.

Sura 21:91
Wa-allati [and who] ahsanat [guarded] farjaha [vágina] fanafakhnā [so we breathed] feeha [therein] min [of] ruhina [our spirit] waja [and we] alnāhā [made her] wa-ibnahā [and her son] ayatan [a sign/verse] lil’ʿālamīna [for the world].

Sura 66:12
wamaryama[And Maryam] ib'nata[daughter of] ʿim'rāna[Imran] allatī[who] aḥṣanat[guarded] farjahā[HER VAGINA] fanafakhnā[so we BREATHED] fīhi[INTO IT] min[of] rūḥinā[OUR SPIRIT] waṣaddaqat bikalimāti rabbihā wakutubihi wakānat mina l-qānitīna.

So it's confirmed that Jesus' birth was divine but till date, people still see Muhammad as a bastard and no one has been able to clear it, while Allah was confirming the divinity of Jesus nothing was said about Muhammad who was born 4 years after his suppossd father Abdullah had died.

Abdulmuttalib, Muhammad's supposed grandfather married another wife, the same day when Abdullah married Amina.

Abdullah died three months after the wedding, Abdulmuttalib wife's gave birth to Hamza who later was 4 years older than Muhammad, cos Muhammad was born 4 years after Hamza was born despite the fact that Abdullah had died 4 years earlier

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by advocatejare(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

Jesus needed no slave as he was extremely poor himself to get one.

Jesus never lacked anything, he provided whatever he needed when he desired.

Same can't be said of Muhammad who was so poor that he couldn't pay the bride price of a woman and had to succumb and instead of marrying a woman, khadijah married him instead and paid his groom price and caged him till she died.

Muhammad couldn't marry another woman until after the death of Khadija when the poor Muhammad had to inherit khadijah's wealth only then was he able to start marrying other women.

Later he started plundering and stealing people's under the guise of jihad but despite all those, he still couldn't provide for his wives as he infected them with poverty and they had only one garment each and couldn't even change when menstruating.

Narrated By 'Aisha
None of us had more than a single garment and we used to have our menses while wearing it. Whenever it got soiled with blood of menses we used to apply saliva to the blood spot and rub off the blood with our nails.
-Sahih Bukhari 1:6:309

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by advocatejare(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

4. The Qur'an is not a storybook that would contain irrelevant details of unneeded events.

It's not story book but it's telling us about how people should go home and allow muhammad to sleep with his wife because Muhammad was shy to do so:

"O you who have believed, do not enter the houses of the Prophet except when you are permitted for a meal, without awaiting its readiness. But when you are invited, then enter; and when you have eaten, disperse without seeking to remain for conversation. Indeed, that [behavior] was troubling the Prophet, and he is shy of [dismissing] you. But Allah is not shy of the truth. And when you ask [his wives] for something, ask them from behind a partition. That is purer for your hearts and their hearts. And it is not [conceivable or lawful] for you to harm the Messenger of Allah or to marry his wives after him, ever. Indeed, that would be in the sight of Allah an enormity."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab 33: Verse 53)

It's not a story book but when Muhammad was quarreling with his wives, instead of acting like a man, he was sulking and telling us how Allah, jibreel and others will leave what they were doing and come and assist him to fight his wives for him.

إِنْ تَتُوبَآ إِلَى اللَّهِ فَقَدْ صَغَتْ قُلُوبُكُمَا  ۖ وَإِنْ تَظٰهَرَا عَلَيْهِ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ مَوْلٰىهُ وَجِبْرِيلُ وَصٰلِحُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ  ۖ وَالْمَلٰٓئِكَةُ بَعْدَ ذٰلِكَ ظَهِيرٌ
"If you two [wives] repent to Allah, [it is best], for your hearts have deviated. But if you cooperate against him - then indeed Allah is his protector, and Gabriel and the righteous of the believers and the angels, moreover, are [his] assistants."
(QS. At-Tahrim 66: Verse 4)

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by Camelot65: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

Yours is just a super ignorance of both your Bible and Qur'an. Yahweh changed Abram to Abraham.

Is Abram not changed to Abraham. Didn't Yahweh had a covenant with him? And is he not the father of Faith?

2. Jesus needed no slave as he was extremely poor himself to get one. He doesn't even had a mansion to call his own. Jesus and Paul never mentioned abolishment of slavery. It was even said that slaves should obey their master...

3. Only an ignoramus asks Questions from the Qur'an only when Allah says in the Qur'an several times " Obey Allah and the messenger" which is the Qur'an and Sunnah!

Not every name needs to be mentioned. Moreover all the explanations needed has been explained in the hadiths.
You're an ignoramus true true cheesycheesy see his dodging tactics.....

oh, those things are irrelevant abi cheesy I already know you'll dodge

1. So what's the relevance of that answer you gave?? still doesn't change the fact that Isaac is the promised son...

2. Jesus doesn't need them because his mission is well detailed.....and he lacked nothing unlike Muhammad that raided caravans, raped women and killed those who didn't agree with him . you're a mumu i swear

3. Same Quran told you ignoramus to seek answers from people of the book (gospel and torah) that came before you..... mumu

4. oh cheesycheesy my guy no fit answer ooo but the same story book was endorsed by your allah..... At least there's a detailed account of everything in the bible unlike the Quran that's haphazardly written with no meaning unless there's a hadith...... same Quran that' allah said is clear needs a hadith to be interpreted cheesycheesy

Someone like you would do anything possible, even as far as ridiculing the Quran to prove a point.... cheesycheesy
Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by Akpan107(m): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

So a master gives her maid/slave to her husband to be a bedmate! Was this how Sarah got married?

Genesis 16:5
And Sarai said unto Abram, My wrong be upon thee: I have given my maid into thy bosom; and when she saw that she had conceived, I was despised in her eyes: the LORD judge between me and thee.
Hahaha...
Abraham married Hagar, therefore, She was legally his wife. But Muhammad SEXed MARIYA the Jewish lady when Hafsat and Aisha where not around, they only returned to notice something happened...
Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by AntiChristian: 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Akpan107:
Hahaha...
Abraham married Hagar, therefore, She was legally his wife. But Muhammad SEXed MARIYA the Jewish lady when Hafsat and Aisha where not around, they only returned to notice something happened...

Where did the marriage occur?
Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by Akpan107(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

Where did the marriage occur?
You're becoming very funny....

That doesn't change the fact that Hagar was the wife of Abraham!
Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by AntiChristian: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
Akpan107:
You're becoming very funny....

That doesn't change the fact that Hagar was the wife of Abraham!

You quoted an hadith to prove that the prophet slept with slaves but you can't accept that for Abraham the father of Faith. See your hypocrisy now! How did Hagar Sarah's slave become a wife to Abraham according to your Bible? Your friend advocate of hell even call Ishmael illegitimate. Do legal wives give birth to illegitimate children?
Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by Akpan107(m): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2020
AntiChristian:

You quoted an hadith to prove that the prophet slept with slaves but you can't accept that for Abraham the father of Faith. See your hypocrisy now! How did Hagar Sarah's slave become a wife to Abraham according to your Bible? Your friend advocate of hell even call Ishmael illegitimate. Do legal wives give birth to illegitimate children?

Hahahahahahaha... funny you...!
I just told you that Hagar was the wife of Abraham based on Genesis 16:3!

But you refused to take until I tell you the time, venue and probably the Year of the wedding...

Now, tell me, what's the meaning of "WIFE"?

If the lady Muhammad your Prophet had SEX with was his wife, I won't bother asking you about the venue, date and time of the wedding...

Again, what's the meaning of WIFE?
Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by AntiChristian: 11:26am On Nov 17, 2020
Akpan107:

But you refused to take until I tell you the time, venue and probably the Year of the wedding...

If the lady Muhammad your Prophet had SEX with was his wife, I won't bother asking you about the venue, date and time of the wedding...

Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by AntiChristian: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2020
Akpan107:

We all know Hagar was the slave of Sarah! So how and when did she become a wife?

If she became a wife then why was she sent out in rivalry to Sarah?
Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by Akpan107(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

We all know Hagar was the slave of Sarah! So how and when did she become a wife?

If she became a wife then why was she sent out in rivalry to Sarah?
Hahahahahahaha... You are now getting confused!

First tell me the meaning of "WIFE"

Abraham is not the first marrying a slave.

What you must not do is to have Sex with a woman that's not your wife...

Hagar was the wife of Abraham!!!
Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by AntiChristian: 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
Akpan107:
Hahahahahahaha... You are now getting confused!

First tell me the meaning of "WIFE"

Abraham is not the first marrying a slave.

What you must not do is to have Sex with a woman that's not your wife...

Hagar was the wife of Abraham!!!

Where is the word wife used for Hagar? You haven't brought any evidence to support your assertion.

Call on the Holy spirit this moment.
Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by Akpan107(m): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2020
AntiChristian:

Where is the word wife used for Hagar? You haven't brought any evidence to support your assertion.

Call on the Holy spirit this moment.
Sarah took Hagar and gave her to Abraham to be his WIFE...

You're yet to tell me the meaning of "wife"

You are just running in circle...

Genesis 16:3 And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife.

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=audiobible.kingjamesbibleaudio
Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by AntiChristian: 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
Akpan107:
Sarah took Hagar and gave her to Abraham to be his WIFE...

You're yet to tell me the meaning of "wife"

You are just running in circle...

Genesis 16:3 And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife.

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=audiobible.kingjamesbibleaudio

So the owner of a slave can give her out in marriage. So what is the purpose of your initial hadith here if not hypocrisy?

Na hypocrisy go kill u.
Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by Akpan107(m): 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
AntiChristian:

So the owner of a slave can give her out in marriage. So what is the purpose of your initial hadith here if not hypocrisy?

Na hypocrisy go kill u.
You asked where is "wife" used for Hagar, and I have shown you that Abraham was the husband of Hagar...

Abraham married her before SEX...

How about Your Prophet SEX with the Jewish lady?

Was he married to her?
Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by AntiChristian: 5:43am On Nov 20, 2020
Akpan107:
You asked where is "wife" used for Hagar, and I have shown you that Abraham was the husband of Hagar...

Abraham married her before SEX...

How about Your Prophet SEX with the Jewish lady?

Was he married to her?

Show us where Abraham married her before sex. Sarah brought Hagar to him because she couldn't give birth. Sleep with her let her be your wife (bedmate). The only thing needed from Hagar was pregnancy.

Prove that a marriage was conducted according to the deuteronomic laws of slave marriage?
Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by Akpan107(m): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
AntiChristian:

Show us where Abraham married her before sex. Sarah brought Hagar to him because she couldn't give birth. Sleep with her let her be your wife (bedmate). The only thing needed from Hagar was pregnancy.

Prove that a marriage was conducted according to the deuteronomic laws of slave marriage?
Hahahahahahaha.... You kept going back and forth...

What's the meaning of "WIFE"?

That was why I asked you That question the first time, but instead of answering, jumped to ask me where was Hagar was called a wife, I show that to you already...

I will ask you again, what's the meaning of WIFE?
Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by AntiChristian: 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
Akpan107:
Hahahahahahaha.... You kept going back and forth...

What's the meaning of "WIFE"?

That was why I asked you That question the first time, but instead of answering, jumped to ask me where was Hagar was called a wife, I show that to you already...

I will ask you again, what's the meaning of WIFE?

You name na real Apkan o!

Tell me how a slave becomes a wife in the OT.
Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by Akpan107(m): 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
AntiChristian:

You name na real Apkan o!

Tell me how a slave becomes a wife in the OT.
I just asked you what's the meaning of "WIFE" but you have not answered me...

Why did your Prophet sex a lady who is not his wife?
Re: Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex by AntiChristian: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2020
Akpan107:
I just asked you what's the meaning of "WIFE" but you have not answered me...

Why did your Prophet sex a lady who is not his wife?

Prove that the lady is not his wife? And tell us how a slave becomes a wife in the Bible?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Differences Between Islam And Western Ideology / American Company Sells Pork-laced Bullets To Fight Islamic Terrorists / “The Reasons For Divorce.”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.