Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

FACT: See How You Can Be Proud Of Yourself No Matter What...(Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FACT: See How You Can Be Proud Of Yourself No Matter What...(Photos) (491 Views)

MEN!! Understand That Women Can NEVER COMPETE With You No Matter What!! (Photos) / Is This Man The Biggest SIMP You Will See Today Or What?? (photos) / Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FACT: See How You Can Be Proud Of Yourself No Matter What...(Photos) by Kranediggy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
As a person you should be proud of who you're; trust me that's where contemptment starts. Nobody is bad naturally, but most times we humans make the wrong choices, which in turn 'paints us black'

My mom once told me something that made me twig that; where a person is coming from does not really define the person; according to her if you're from a good lineage it doesn't automatically make you good. She's right...

Yes! Of course, that's 'cause people automatically assume you're what your lineage is known for. Good news is, you can set your own standards & be a better person & avoid the mistakes your past generations made. Its all in you, you posess that power of freewill too, the actions & the choices you make today can build or mar your future. You can choose to develop, discipline & better yourself. When you do good, goodwill comes...

When you've earned yourself goodwill...Tell me why you won't be proud of who you're?

You're the original copy of who you're, in other ways, you're special!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu Slams Davido Over Unpaid Bride Price Of Chioma, Compares Him With / Guys If You Were Stark Nakedd In Public, What Will U Do When Girls Walk Past You / Man Goes ‘gaga’ After He Caught His Girlfriend Video Calling Another Man Nak.ed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.