Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death (59692 Views)

Photos Of Late Jerry Rawlings & 12 Things You Don't Know About Him / Jerry Rawlings Death: Akufo-Addo Declares 7 Days Of National Mourning In Ghana / Jerry Rawlings Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by DragonFire442: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
peacekante:
Rip hero

Your legacy will remain forever in Africa. You were tough, but your toughness was for the betterment of mankind. Seeing you Controlling Traffic on this video was a testament to the fact that you are a tough humble man. Rip sir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbOrp8Dftxw

In Nigeria

It is the mobile police officer that would come down from the car to control traffic for the politicians

They are too big to control traffic—— useless things
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by Donspicey: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Rest in peace niggarrrr
So obvious he was a real niggarrrr

You are not a real niggarr...you were supposed to say you better be at peace with your bottles and weed before you die...because no matter knows tomorrow
To all my real niggarrrrs...live your life and enjoy it...smoke your weed, bang enough pussy and drink enough bottles because tomorrow is not guaranteed

Lolsss,,,in erigga voice...

You dey give junior wrong advice....

Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by ovcwality(m): 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
Great man Rip
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by manikspears: 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
Iamvetlander:
REST IN PEACE SIR

YOU'RE A BLESSING.

Yes o,a great blessing.We need that kind of blessings in Nigeria.
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by bigtt76(f): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
Lies ...does this look like hospital bed or first class cabin on an aircraft? angry

debbiebianca2:
The Former President of Ghana, Jerry Rawlings died of coronavirus pandemic today.

Video emerge showing the moment Jerry John Rawlings at the hospital bed before his death.

Watch Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNZoZfkxClg
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by fof1: 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kamdil:
I thought they said it is Covid -19, what I'd that mgbeke doing their with a smile, is she enjoying the covid?

I HOPE HE WAS KILLED DUE TO MEDICAL RECKLESSNESS OR HUMAN ERROR?
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by donforeign: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Shaped what exactly.

Is Ghana better than Nigeria?
Ode..
Ghana is miles better than your shit hole Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by donforeign: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
able20:

You compare Nigeria with South Africa, Egypt, but not Ghana.

What re u comparing with southafrica or Egypt?
Ghana is better than your miserable country

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
Flexherbal:
May his soul rest well!

learned man with heart of Gold

if he is a Nigerians the owners of Nigeria go don kill am since
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Shaped what exactly.

Is Ghana better than Nigeria?
Yes.

And In every aspect of living.

I'm a true Nigerian by blood.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by bptc10: 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
Even at the point of death he even still campaigning for his party NDC, the sign two finger is their position in a ballots, only Ghanaian will understand the sign he was making, RIP GREAT MAN
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by byinks(f): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
Grandmeister:
Was she immune to COVID-19? No mask no social distancing? If you don’t read the news you’re uninformed but if you read the news you get misinformed! Either way you will only get the version of ‘truth’ they want you to get.

Journalism has sold its soul because of covid.
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by rahman25: 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
So proud to be an African when I see someone like JJ Rawlings unlike the ones we have in Nigeria.

[1quote author=peacekante post=95979555]Rip hero

Your legacy will remain forever in Africa. You were tough, but your toughness was for the betterment of mankind. Seeing you Controlling Traffic on this video was a testament to the fact that you are a tough humble man. Rip sir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbOrp8Dftxw[/quote]
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by donnie(m): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
Everything na Covid19.

Mtcheew... Rest in peace great warrior of our people.
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by habymi: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kamdil:
I thought they said it is Covid -19, what I'd that mgbeke doing their with a smile, is she enjoying the covid?

mgbeke? hahaha
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by RandomAfrican1: 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dailyhappenings:
I just love this man so much. His last message he dropped before he died is one to look into on justice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKF3rm5HsCE

He is one of the best Presidents any African nation can have.

This is not his last message please. This video is as old as 2003
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by PoliteActivist: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kamdil:
I thought they said it is Covid -19, what Is that mgbeke doing their with a smile, is she enjoying the covid?

U cospiracy nuts should let it rest. So what's your point? That he can't get Covid or that he is bigger than those it killed? Or that Covid doesn't exist?
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by Kamdil: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
PoliteActivist:

U cospiracy nuts should let it rest. So what's your point? That he can't get Covid or that he is bigger than those it killed? Or that Covid doesn't exist?
have you ever seen someone around a covid patient hmmmn,bro justice?
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by PoliteActivist: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kamdil:
have you ever seen someone around a covid patient hmmmn,bro justice?

And what's to be gained by saying he died of covid?
Do u know they were hiding why he was hospitalized, as they always do with Covid patients. If it were Nigeria I bet they'd still be hiding it, not minding the truth will eventually come out.
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
God bless him, for making ghana what it is today.
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by tutudesz: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
sonofanarchy:
you sef, use your eye spot the difference na..
Which difference One Ex- president when controlling traffic and the others governor's controlling traffic.
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by soojar(m): 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
obonujoker:
No man lives forever... Better to be at peace with God ...

RIP General

You are right. But he wasn't a General, he was a Flight Lt.
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by feedthenation(m): 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
peacekante:
Rip hero

---What a nice video and equally loved by his people---
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by Firstcitizen: 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
peacekante:
Rip hero

Can Obasanjo do this without security in Nigeria?
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dem Don kill this man using aunty Koro as perfect cover.
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by lavenjcrown(m): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kamdil:
I thought they said it is Covid -19, what Is that mgbeke doing their with a smile, is she enjoying the covid?
that was the first thing that came to my mind immediately I saw the picture o.
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by Germi9: 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
very agile man
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by Kingrefreshed: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
debbiebianca2:
The Former President of Ghana, Jerry Rawlings died of coronavirus pandemic today.

Video emerge showing the moment Jerry John Rawlings at the hospital bed before his death.

Watch Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNZoZfkxClg

Look at them enjoying Covid 1-9-5
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by pacespot(m): 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
Most Nigerian politicians need the same treatment this man did to Ghanaian politicians. RIP
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by redsun(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
He became too relax like a typical African big man to bother about his weight and that is what got him.

He was a great man.
Re: Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death by lovchalice(f): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ordinary coro that a hundred naira dexamethasone will cure
The rich are still waiting for vaccine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) / President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.