Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Is it Because She Couldn't Feed That You Want To Use Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is it Because She Couldn't Feed That You Want To Use Her (293 Views)

Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is it Because She Couldn't Feed That You Want To Use Her by Mercisharelove(f): 7:41am On Nov 13, 2020
The enemy thought he would make me poor by denying me all natural neccessity of life,good food, stable home, happy family.

And easy go of everything that I ever wanted. I was trapped and a lot worried about everything.

There wasn‘t an end to all my worries and pains. It was so deep I nearly gave up the fight to succeed.

Until I met someone who is very true and rich. His name is CHRIST JESUS.

I‘m not just preaching to all of you. I‘m testifying. You had better believe or you taste and see it yourself.

No one else has the authority to get you out of your pains. This is for real.

Life is spiritual and we are controlled from the spiritual point.

Are you ready to go? Now that I‘ve found Christ Jesus, I could never forget the poor, sick, doubtful, proud and haters around the world.

My heart goes out to all of you my love. What you really need is him.

Find peace with God.it hurts alot to remain that way my love!
Re: Is it Because She Couldn't Feed That You Want To Use Her by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:10am On Nov 13, 2020
ori e yi
Re: Is it Because She Couldn't Feed That You Want To Use Her by Mercisharelove(f): 9:33am On Nov 13, 2020
Super

(1) (Reply)

Need Graphics Design Services Contact Us Today / 4 Levels Of Premature Ejaculation - How To Determine Yours / What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.