Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre (28863 Views)

NNPCL Pegs Ex-Depot Price At ₦479.50 Per Litre / Petrol Scarcity, Ploy To Hike Price - Marketers / NNPC Raises Kerosene Price Thrice In Two Months - Punch Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by yaki84: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2020
Dem say devil no get nyash na y e dey roam about from place to place.
This our change get better bum bum, e just dey sidon like Mama ngozi for World Trade Centre.
Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

And in response, wise and great maN.

Good morning.
i see what you did there. Focused on min wage and left out standard of living. 50% of workforce in Benin for example, earn avg of 340,000. What does that tell you about the standard of living of Beninoise and what they can use that money to buy? Pray tell, what is the standard of living of 50% of Nigerians when the shithole is the poverty capital of the world, with more than half of it's popoulation living in EXTREME POVERTY? Over to you, Arabian Phillip

1 Like

Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by ogododo: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2020
yaki84:

Wahala for who no get strength to trek...
Bigger wahala for those wey shoes Don chop alignment due to over-trekking.

Change ayaf cometh to sidon
No be lie, hardship 84/85 loaded
Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by yaki84: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2020
NaijaMutant:
Woe unto him that shall arise to defend this wickedness of the highest proportion.

May their mouth ooze of dead rat.

May their fingers become leprous.

May their wisdom be turned into foolishness.
Amin
Amen
Isè
Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2020
Foolishmasses:
I don't know when, but the surest thing be say the next protests will turn bloody. It will be a perfection from the errors accrued from last one.

Dear FG, you can kindly sell to us #500 per litre, na your time, make good use of it. Our time dey come even though it's still crawling.
Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2020
proclinician:

What is the minimum wage and standard of living for your neighbors fool.
see how Mr Arabphillip conveniently left out standard of living in his reply to you. I dont know why people just choose to totally ignore the concept of purchasing power parity btw countries whenever they do this their yeye analysis. I'm tired.
Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by yaki84: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2020
ogododo:

No be lie, hardship 84/85 loaded
On a more civilized level.
Hardship wey u go dey tweet with empty stomach...
Buhari u too much
Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by Okoroawusa: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Where are you moving to?

Don't you just love PMB

I love him with all my heart.

So you were not in Nigeria when subsidy was removed few months back or u just came back from Equatorial Guinea?

I can't continue to repeat myself everytime. It's expected.

The FG has said that it's going to concession the refineries. For me it's taking too long. We need to have working refineries in Nigeria ASAP. Let's wait and see.

If you are asking wether I support the increment.. Yes I do. It's painful but we can't go back to the days of fuel subsidy. Just so you get ready...The price is not stopping at #170.
Thank you.
Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by Prosmobi: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2020
A country that has oil is now selling it at#170...this is madness.
Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by shogsman(m): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2020
Eriokanmi:
You don't have to ex this country rather, let's join hands to ex them. Nigeria is our heritage, our birthplace
Bro I don try for this country no be small,my wife is American I could have chose to live there permanently but because of one stupid patriotism I've stayed put here,now I'm starting to realize hoping this country will get better is a fool's errand
Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by yaki84: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2020
anonymous1759:
angry
Can't this useless Government cut down the cost of Governance? Slash NASS,Governors , Minister, and ex Governors pensions. How can the poor be funding the luxurious lifestyle of the Rich?
This is absolute Nonsense. I've never seen a country that borrows money to fund exorbitant lifestyle of the NASS . You can never see these useless men accept a pay cut all they know is generate IGR from the poor to send their kids to school In Europe &America .Nigeria is indeed a Big mistake. If you're political thug or a supporter uncircumcised thunder is awaiting you idiats.
Uncircumcised Thunder?
Ahhhhh
U want to kee the entire generation?
Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by Eriokanmi: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2020
shogsman:

Bro I don try for this country no be small,my wife is American I could have chose to live there permanently but because of one stupid patriotism I've stayed put here,now I'm starting to realize hoping this country will get better is a fool's errand
Eyah. Sorry about your experience. I've come to realise the fact that, there's no place like Nigeria. I schooled in America too and I'm a regular visitor.
Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2020
Gilbertase:
i see what you did there. Focused on min wage and left out standard of living. 50% of workforce in Benin for example, earn avg of 340,000. What does that tell you about the standard of living of Beninoise and what they can use that money to buy? Pray tell, what is the standard of living of 50% of Nigerians when the shithole is the poverty capital of the world, with more than half of it's popoulation living in EXTREME POVERTY? Over to you, Arabian Phillip

And t he average salary in Nigeria is.....

339,000 naira(Range 85000-1.5million)

Average salary in Benin is

232,526.97 naira(Range 58000-1.03mmillion naira)...I converted XOF to naira...one XOF=0.68 NAIRA

That's using your website and thus your measures.....we earn more than Benin Republic..

AGAIN 75% of us earn 925000 naira...same website.

ANY questions, good sir?

The pictures are below...if you think i lie. AGAIN...I used your website..your evidence.....not mine.

Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by yaki84: 11:13am On Nov 13, 2020
otokx:
Thank you Jesus.
Ur own beta Bros, u dey stay for uniport dey work for uniport.
No need to climb okada or enter bus.
Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 13, 2020
murmee:
Was it not during the same Jonathan's era that N2 Billion was spent on prayers in Saudi Arabia to defeat Boko Haram. Did Jonathan defeat Boko Haram?

Have you forgotten the kind of looting that happened during that same Jonathan period?

The Jonathan Administration laid the very SAD foundation for whatever we are suffering now by squandering the resources that should have been saved when Oil prices were high.

ThisAdministration met an Empty purse and to worsen the matter, Oil prices fell to an all time low.

Buhari Administration may not be the best but he cannot be blamed entirely for whatever we are going through now!
met an empty purse? That foreign reserve he met was an empty purse? Wonders shall never end o. Shebi he will leave a purse of mountainious debt now or worse. In time, nobody go tell blind man say rain dey fall.
Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by Mars16(m): 11:20am On Nov 13, 2020
Yes, this is Buhari government always thinking of how to make the poor Nigerians suffer more.
Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by Abiboss: 11:21am On Nov 13, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

Okay, here we go....

No because we produce electricity at N49-53 per kwh and till 3 weeks ago sold it aat N20-30 per kwh....meaning a losss of N23-33 per kwh...meaning losses of a trillion naira bianually...meaning no money to expand electric generation in Nigeria...

Be more specific.

Venezuela and Sudan are just as bad...Venezuela is even worse....

No, because we spend the money we should be spending on good roads on subsidising fuel.

I agree with you that our politicans need to cut their salaries...however....cutting the salaries won't dent the amount we spend on subsides of fuel by much. Plus...why should we spend that money on subsidy self...considering that many of them polticans have fuel businesses...

Well, we manufacture toilet roll, detergent, spaghetti, noodles, exericse books, etc here in Nigeria. Venezuela can't make those stuff anymore....

Wow what a good point to justify the situation of this country, wow buhari working, Nigeria is moving..
Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:22am On Nov 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I love him with all my heart.

So you were not in Nigeria when subsidy was removed few months back or u just came back from Equatorial Guinea?

I can't continue to repeat myself everytime. It's expected.

The FG has said that it's going to concession the refineries. For me it's taking too long. We need to have working refineries in Nigeria ASAP. Let's wait and see.

If you are asking wether I support the increment.. Yes I do. It's painful but we can't go back to the days of fuel subsidy. Just so you get ready...The price is not stopping at #170.
Thank you.
I only asked a single question o.
See alaye repete grin grin
So fuel price is now a monthly ritual that we expect like fulfillment of a prophecy. Subsidy removal Indeed. Any idea what price it will stop?
From subsidy fraud to subsidy removal fraud.
Don't you just love PMB grin
Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by Blackdisciple(m): 11:24am On Nov 13, 2020
Yes oo we are heading to #200 per litre
useless leaders....
shame on the people that voted them in
Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by Finnestgreat: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2020
Chai this country don tire me.FG wat a shame,is dis one not wickedness
Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 13, 2020
Abiboss:

Wow what a good point to justify the situation of this country, wow buhari working, Nigeria is moving..

More like....here are the tools to make Nigeria better...

Tools that Buhari is not using.

Go read about why subsides are bad and also something called 'Dutch disease'. That's my suggestion to you.

By the w ay, I don't support Buhari...or APC or PDP or anyone of them.
Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by sulaak(m): 11:40am On Nov 13, 2020
Aboguede:
It is called inflation

Its called incompetent and corruption.

An oil-rich country that cannot refine it own, despite owning four refineries and the president managing the portfolio for oil resources.
Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by Abiboss: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

More like....here are the tools to make Nigeria better...

Tools that Buhari is not using.

Go read about why subsides are bad and also something called 'Dutch disease'. That's my suggestion to you.

By the w ay, I don't support Buhari...or APC or PDP or anyone of them.

I don't support anyone of them, but as a citizen who voted buhari, I have the right to criticize him, because he didn't do any of his campaign promises...
Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 13, 2020
Abiboss:

I don't support anyone of them, but as a citizen who voted buhari, I have the right to criticize him, because he didn't do any of his campaign promises...

And I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by Nonsoco80(m): 11:45am On Nov 13, 2020
omenka:
NONSO, if your parents told you you arent succeeding in life and living in abject poverty and misery because of OMENKA, I'd like to assure you, THEY LIED to you.

Bye.
Look at who is talking about poverty and succeeding in life. I pitied your family that you are of no importance to
Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by TruthinAction: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2020
I laugh in Spanish. Sai baba. Continue your good work. You are doing well.
Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by Ogbenison1: 11:54am On Nov 13, 2020
This country is joking zoo. When the price of crude oil was down in the last 2months they didn't reduce the PMS pump price now that is little bit up asap they increase it without any delay. Sorry for this country where MAJORITY NOBODY IS ALIVE BUT MERELY SURVIVING. cool[color=#990000][/color]

ogododo:

https://punchng.com/breaking-nnpc-raises-petrol-depot-price-marketers-to-sell-at-n168-n170-litre/
Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by edoairways: 11:56am On Nov 13, 2020
NaijaMutant:
Woe unto him that shall arise to defend this wickedness of the highest proportion.

May their mouth ooze of dead rat.

May their fingers become leprous.

May their wisdom be turned into foolishness.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you non well �

1 Like

Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by anonymous1759(m): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
yaki84:

Uncircumcised Thunder?
Ahhhhh
U want to kee the entire generation?

They deserve it . Those are the thugs that destroyed the peaceful End SARS protest , steal Ballot Boxes for peanuts those guys don't deserve anything good . How can a reasonably person be fighting against his own betterment?
Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by tutudesz: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
Gilbertase:
What Benin population size Now let say you want to share 100k for 10 people, each person will get 10k each embarassed now imagine sharing the same 100k for 100k people, each person will get N1 undecided Nigeria biggest population.
You can see countries with high population vs annual wages
Nigeria Government can afford to pay minimum wages of 100k per person, but that will mean sacking 50% of civil servants. Government keep creating different useless agencies just to employ Nigerians and that why 90% of our budget is used for recurrent expenditure (salaries), instead of capital expenditure(Road, good medical care, power)

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre by Okoroawusa: 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

I only asked a single question o.
See alaye repete grin grin
So fuel price is now a monthly ritual that we expect like fulfillment of a prophecy. Subsidy removal Indeed. Any idea what price it will stop?
From subsidy fraud to subsidy removal fraud.
Don't you just love PMB grin
Eyin l'ese alaye repete bayi o!

I Love PMB

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack / Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) / Wike Lifts Curfew On Parts Of Port Harcourt, Recalls Suspended Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.