Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,683 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Men Reveal How Their Girlfriends Broke Up With Them And Most Are Callous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Reveal How Their Girlfriends Broke Up With Them And Most Are Callous (1036 Views)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) / Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Reveal How Their Girlfriends Broke Up With Them And Most Are Callous by realmedia(f): 8:10am On Nov 13, 2020
Male Twitter users have opened up about their broken relationships and how their girlfriends broke up with them.

Some of them got dumped via text and the text messages were quite cold.

They shared the text messages to Twitter. One explained that his happened just this morning.

Another man also narrated how a breakup via text message made him pick the wrong child from school when he went for his nephew.

Read the tweets >>> https://kupelove..com/2020/11/men-reveal-how-their-girlfriends-broke.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Reveal How Their Girlfriends Broke Up With Them And Most Are Callous by YoonSung60: 8:12am On Nov 13, 2020
Lolz, wahala for who get girlfriend and not future partner cool
Re: Men Reveal How Their Girlfriends Broke Up With Them And Most Are Callous by Godada(m): 8:12am On Nov 13, 2020
cheesy
Re: Men Reveal How Their Girlfriends Broke Up With Them And Most Are Callous by adajoe555: 8:15am On Nov 13, 2020
Heart break that thing have done me something oh... I went to pick my little cousin from sch we where in the taxi when I received the message, I didn't know when the driver passed my street when I realized myself eh they've gone far and I had to come down enter another cab that took us back. what saved me was that I had extra money on me that day. na so I for trek with the little boy oh.

2 Likes

Re: Men Reveal How Their Girlfriends Broke Up With Them And Most Are Callous by Godada(m): 8:18am On Nov 13, 2020
cheesy

Sad
Re: Men Reveal How Their Girlfriends Broke Up With Them And Most Are Callous by iPrevail(m): 8:30am On Nov 13, 2020
My first heartbreak was my last.. Ever since I've become some sort of monster.

No room for stupid emotions..

I simply do what needs to be done to achieve whatever goal and get along my merry way.. Coz truth be told, no one can truly love you except your "family" and yourself.

1 Like

Re: Men Reveal How Their Girlfriends Broke Up With Them And Most Are Callous by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 13, 2020
it always end in tears

imagine picking up a wrong kid lol

when we tell them no emotions and commitments should be attached, they curse us

shio
Re: Men Reveal How Their Girlfriends Broke Up With Them And Most Are Callous by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 13, 2020
then walk away, nothing mega.

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Men Reveal How Their Girlfriends Broke Up With Them And Most Are Callous by Tickles001(m): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2020
Seriously, a real heartbreak is usually the end of life as you know it. Especially when you are deep into the relationship with everything you've got, then your partner and friend turns to betray you. angry

Some will say "just move on" ...lol. It's never that easy. undecided
Re: Men Reveal How Their Girlfriends Broke Up With Them And Most Are Callous by olamidedivotee(f): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2020
wink Cheers to us that are single. cheesy
No heartbreak form against us shall prosper. wink

1 Like

Re: Men Reveal How Their Girlfriends Broke Up With Them And Most Are Callous by Dayoebe(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
this heartbreak will soon go round...

I received mine 4 years ago to the glory of God. It has made me a beta man, alpha male, deep redpiller

(1) (Reply)

Do Delta State Girls Get Divorced? / A Pregnant Woman In A Polyandry Marriage With 5 Men / When she say "she want to hear from God First"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.