Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family (2629 Views)

I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid / My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 14, 2020
crackhaus:
I love you too...
Good morning cool
FOY loves you too. Have a nice day
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by crackhaus: 8:15am On Nov 14, 2020
Zzor:
FOY loves you too. Have a nice day
Smh.. you don't want to rest on that matter ehn cheesy
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by lahizak: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Haa

Ota aje ni man Yen ooo

What are we going to do with envious men who hate or are pained to see women prospering bayi?

How can you destroy a buisness out of bitter jealousy and still expect profit from it.daboshey da

The man wants the wife to be a brokeass like him lipsrsealed so that wama foshi yioshi
This kind thought is the reason why many men don't want to help dere wife to be extremely successful. The man handled d situation wrongly but come on, why in d hell will d wife not spend on her family. What kind evil witch she be? Wetin she dey use her money do, buying gold and diamond for only herself?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 14, 2020
crackhaus:
Smh.. you don't want to rest on that matter ehn cheesy
somehow
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by DukeJoe17: 9:14am On Nov 14, 2020
Shadowofashadow:
Ain't got nothing to say, it's married man life.

Marriage is not in my life plan **I'm sorry mom cry

Spare me that crap.
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by DukeJoe17: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2020
culf:
2 wrongs don't make a right.

Destroying the shop is not right at all

#Pray to marry a good wife o....

I'm telling you,
Good wife is more than gold.
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by DukeJoe17: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Haa

Ota aje ni man Yen ooo

What are we going to do with envious men who hate or are pained to see women prospering bayi?

How can you destroy a buisness out of bitter jealousy and still expect profit from it.daboshey da

The man wants the wife to be a brokeass like him lipsrsealed so that wama foshi yioshi

You sound so irritating and stupid, men should avoid broke girls to die in their poverty wretched home.

You are so blind to see that it was the man that established the business for her so that she can support the family but her poverty wretched home clouded her thick skull.
Spits on such wives.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by DukeJoe17: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2020
SAMBARRY:
. Na them

So you think she won't have her own personal savings

When we say don't marry men with poverty mentality it will look like brokeshaming meanwhile men with poverty mentality want those around them to be poor

You need to see the eyeballs of a poor man when a relatively financially comfortable woman is passing by.both Don't know each other o but the vicious anger and envy that those eyes show can kill if it's possible eyes kill lipsrsealed

Broke men like hardworking Women yet they don't want them to be successful.meanwhile hardwork and success is inevitable

You're a typical example of the story above, I pity anyone that will fall a victim of such vigorous venom in you mtcheeww ����

2 Likes

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by DukeJoe17: 9:35am On Nov 14, 2020
Zzor:
You are a very wicked man,you don't even hide it

You are twice as the devilih wife and you proud too.
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by SAMBARRY: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2020
lahizak:

This kind thought is the reason why many men don't want to help dere wife to be extremely successful. The man handled d situation wrongly but come on, why in d hell will d wife not spend on her family. What kind evil witch she be? Wetin she dey use her money do, buying gold and diamond for only herself?
now that the supermarket has been destroyed has it solved the problem?

David ibiyeomie said it is likely for you to regret your actions when you take decisions in anger the actions are always damning

Even the Bible says anger rests in the bossom of fools.now has the family welfare been taken care of? Look at how anger destroyed million Naira properties.do you know how many years the family will recover from this agbako the husband has put them into?

Look at the economy,how many years do you think it will take the family buisness before they can rise again except a miracle happens.he thought he was doing the wife now he has not only done the wife he has destroyed the children's lives.from private school they'll have to be going to grammar school where they carry chairs to school

Abi iru agbako okunrin woniyen ke?
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by SAMBARRY: 9:41am On Nov 14, 2020
ImaIma1:

The husband that set up the business for her doesn't speak "broke". But seriously, a woman that has the interest of her family at heart will contribute and support, at least that is why the husband set up the business for her. How can she refuse to buy basic things for her children but yet she funds an overseas trip for her brother. Is that not misplaced priority?

Women have to realise that the financial burden of a whole family could be too much for a man to handle himself. And that doesn't mean he is poor or stricken with poverty. Men need help. That is why we are the helpers.

If this story is true, then she is selfish.
2 wrongs Don't make a right.the wife cannot be stup1d and the husband will be senseless join.one has to have sense.now has he not thrown his family into poverty?

No Matter how selfish and 1diotic a woman is, there's a way you talk to your wife that she will have sense.shebi Na man be the husband of alakija folorunsho.no be them both know how them dey follow themselves talk wey them dey on the same page? That's the richest woman in Africa niyen o
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by SAMBARRY: 9:44am On Nov 14, 2020
ImaIma1:

The husband that set up the business for her doesn't speak "broke". But seriously, a woman that has the interest of her family at heart will contribute and support, at least that is why the husband set up the business for her. How can she refuse to buy basic things for her children but yet she funds an overseas trip for her brother. Is that not misplaced priority?

Women have to realise that the financial burden of a whole family could be too much for a man to handle himself. And that doesn't mean he is poor or stricken with poverty. Men need help. That is why we are the helpers.

If this story is true, then she is selfish.
agreed but communication, not communicating to be right,win an argument or show say Na you wise part, I'M TALKING ABOUT EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION, WISDOM,DIPLOMACY AND TACT will turn the most senseless woman on earth to a reasonable woman that will take care of her family without being told

But instead of effective communication Na una go dey rant

I'M THE MAN OF THE HOUSE
I'M THE HEAD OF THE HOUSE
EMINI BALE ILEYI

and you think that will work? It has gone since our mother's generation
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by SAMBARRY: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2020
DukeJoe17:

You're a typical example of the story above, I pity anyone that will fall a victim of such vigorous venom in you mtcheeww ����
lmaoo Na them.instead of using brain to think logically they'll be getting emotional.oniranu
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by SAMBARRY: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2020
Lmaoo is that all? grin

Even your own foolishness sef is stinking

No spit alone,vomit your intestine join.

Oshirata marayo
DukeJoe17:

You sound so irritating and stupid, men should avoid broke girls to die in their poverty wretched home.

You are so blind to see that it was the man that established the business for her so that she can support the family but her poverty wretched home clouded her thick skull.
Spits on such wives.
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by ImaIma1(f): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2020
SAMBARRY:
agreed but communication, not communicating to be right,win an argument or show say Na you wise part, I'M TALKING ABOUT EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION, WISDOM,DIPLOMACY AND TACT will turn the most senseless woman on earth to a reasonable woman that will take care of her family without being told

But instead of effective communication Na una go dey rant

I'M THE MAN OF THE HOUSE
I'M THE HEAD OF THE HOUSE
EMINI BALE ILEYI

and you think that will work? It has gone since our mother's generation

It is not everytime that it is the man's fault. Some women are so unreasonable, that even with several talks, they won't change. The family unit is supposed to be fortified with both spouses having the interests of each other first.

But some women want to use their money to service their siblings and parents alone while they leave the burden of their own home to the man alone, which is just foolish. You can imagine my husband expecting me to support with some school fees because he has a lot on his plate already, but instead i sponsor my sibling abroad because it is supposedly my money.

For me, marriage doesn't work that way. Since I married a man that I truly care about and he does same, why wouldn't I want to help him? Why the competition or cruelty?

We are basing our argument on the information available. We don't know about the man being bossy.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by SAMBARRY: 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
ImaIma1:

It is not everytime that it is the man's fault. Some women are so unreasonable, that even with several talks, they won't change. The family unit is supposed to be fortified with both spouses having the interests of each other first.

But some women want to use their money to service their siblings and parents alone while they leave the burden of their own home to the man alone, which is just foolish. You can imagine my husband expecting me to support with some school fees because he has a lot on his plate already, but instead i sponsor my sibling abroad because it is supposedly my money.

For me, marriage doesn't work that way. Since I married a man that I truly care about and he does same, why wouldn't I want to help him? Why the competition or cruelty?

We are basing our argument on the information available. We don't know about the man being bossy.
I'm speaking HYPOTHETICALLY

secondly I didn't put the blame on anybody
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by DukeJoe17: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lmaoo Na them.instead of using brain to think logically they'll be getting emotional.oniranu

Get lost iwan.
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by DukeJoe17: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Lmaoo is that all? grin

Even your own foolishness sef is stinking

No spit alone,vomit your intestine join.

Oshirata marayo

Iwan.
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by SAMBARRY: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
DukeJoe17:

Get lost iwan.
Iwan Kee you there grin
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by SAMBARRY: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
DukeJoe17:

Iwan.
Iwan to your Daddy grin
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by Oizee(f): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
crackhaus:

The answer is BOTH.

Wrong because he didn't destroy everything properly. I can still see some goods unaffected in the photos.
lol, ur own worse
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by Oizee(f): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Haa

Ota aje ni man Yen ooo

the man is wrong for that destruction but what kind of wife is she if she can't even help her kids with little things they need? This isn't jealousy but anger
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by SAMBARRY: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
Oizee:
the man is wrong for that destruction but what kind of wife is she if she can't even help her kids with little things they need? This isn't jealousy but anger
agreed!

Has the anger now solved the problem? Has the anger taken care of the. Family
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by pozehnani(f): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
Why is he feeling so entitled? It's not his money therefore has not right to do this. If it was the other way around, the men would have be shouting " entitlement mentality" bla bla...
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by DukeJoe17: 8:14am On Nov 15, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Iwan Kee you there grin

Oshirata kee you too
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by DukeJoe17: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Iwan to your Daddy grin

Omarayo to you.
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by SAMBARRY: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
DukeJoe17:

Omarayo to you.
omarayo you tongue
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by SAMBARRY: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
DukeJoe17:

Omarayo to you.
omarayo your yash tongue
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by DukeJoe17: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
SAMBARRY:
omarayo you tongue

Go sleep abeg
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by SAMBARRY: 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
DukeJoe17:

Go sleep abeg
you think everybody is lazy like you? That Will be sleeping at 4pm?

Alogoh tongue
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by DukeJoe17: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
SAMBARRY:
you think everybody is lazy like you? That Will be sleeping at 4pm?

Alogoh tongue

Are you that bored??

Keep quoting if that will make you happy,
I can't be reason for your depression �

Idad.
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by SAMBARRY: 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
DukeJoe17:

Are you that bored??

Keep quoting if that will make you happy,
I can't be reason for your depression �

Idad.
common clearat of my mention you this little lout

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Feel So Cheated By My Girlfriend / Family Of 8, Friend Die In Sleep ... After Burial Of Mother / How To Attract Cusstomers To My Wife's Salon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.