Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family (2635 Views)

I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid / My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by Kobojunkiee: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Be careful how you live your life as a girl, we lived in a microwave generation, the easy way out of life.
How does the comment above relate to this topic or anything? undecided
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by Kobojunkiee: 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
bamvik:
I always believe there are many ways to kill a rat.
what rat do you intend to kill in this? undecided
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by DukeJoe17: 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
SAMBARRY:
common clearat of my mention you this little lout

I'm the reason for your happiness

Nnyin idad
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by Pauladex(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
hmmm
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by SAMBARRY: 12:49am On Nov 17, 2020
DukeJoe17:

I'm the reason for your happiness

Nnyin idad
you really wish grin tongue grin
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by Takotsubo: 2:35am On Nov 17, 2020
Fake News
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by UjuJoan2: 5:33am On Nov 17, 2020
crackhaus:

The answer is BOTH.

Right because he established the business for his wife with the sole intent that it will be used to support the family. And since this was not happening, then logically there's no point in keeping the business.

Wrong because he didn't destroy everything properly. I can still see some goods unaffected in the photos.

Lol �
Werey!
Re: Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family by culf: 11:37am On Nov 19, 2020
DukeJoe17:

I'm telling you, Good wife is more than gold.

Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BAD PARENTING: Mother Twerks Live In Front Of Her Baby (VIDEO) / 8 Common Ways We Marry The Wrong Person / Worst Make Up Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.