Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) (98788 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' / Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by chocboi78(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
OneTemplate:

What a load of rubbish. If this empty bragadoccio of you Igbos actually translated into anything tangible on the ground then I would see valid reasons for your tedious and non-stop chestbeating.

As it is, the SE is virtually the worst region in Nigeria with the worst and most incompetent Governors in the entire Country. Igbos lead at nothing either so I really don't know why you lot are such immodest loudmouths. It can only be ingrained inferiority complex.
so SE is now worst that North??
Nd here u are talking of inferiority complex

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Johndyk(m): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I tire o!

I have said accountless times as an igbo that has been to almost all regions of Nigeria and beyond our victims mentality is too much.

Na igbo man go first abuse you if you abuse back he will be the first to report to the whole word "See as him dey abuse me"

Abeg Happy Married Life, Bashir.

So lets clap for you nah.. Na your type de betray en people for 2 seeds of tomatoe. Okoroawusa indeed. Anu npama!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by SmartPolician: 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
Maobichek:

[s]It is her personal choice, she would be foolish to reject him because of his foul words toward Igbos. If she rejected him on the account of you reason, you will still call her names for that, she made her choice, she made her decision.

Always try and see something good in people, it will help you, both of them are matured and are happy. Just congratulate them and move on, thank you. [/s]

Why would you encourage your sister to marry into a family that has no regards for your tribe?

They don't even hide their disdain for the Igbos. Suddenly, a member of the family wants to marry an Igbo girl, the same people they always attack.

You people need to think before commenting, you know

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by bonnyhope: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
Women and money inseparable
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Olatomiwami(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
BigSarah:
Why is this newsworthy? Yuck

U are hiding behind one finger my friend, u knew y the news is worthy, Igbo & Money grin
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by mecussey(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Millimann:
Whether this is real or not, there something special about Igbo girls.

See as the boy be like stockfish

I tell you, the charisma too much but it won't stop ipob from agitation
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Onlinesmart: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
cool
Our In-Law Ndewooo!

Umuaka Igbo na asowa nti ...
Igbo Amaka!!!
Really? Have you forgotten he's from the same tribe as buhari, the man you all hate to love? Even the devil himself doesn't understand you lots again.

You guys need brain checks.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Onlinesmart: 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
Grandmeister:

I know a lot of them from the north and west..the truth is, nothing gives them more pride than scoring an Igbo woman for a wife. They believe her igbo genes will rub off on their children. Despite their toxicity and animosity towards igbos they desire the Igbo blood for their children. They see it as an elixir to having sense and being productive. grin
Idiot, gradually your ladies are becoming wives of jihadists. grin grin
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
As usual real alpha males taking their best women, while the males wallow in their victimhood and simp around...plus wasn't Bashir the guy who said he'd rape igbo women grin well am not surprised, Igbo chics can even marry a monkey if it has enough cash, anyways HML to them.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Grandmeister(m): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Idiot, gradually your ladies are becoming wives of jihadists. grin grin
I can taste your salty tears from afar.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Misterdhee1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Smartwave:
grin grin I really feel your pains grin. Please read your comment again, all those names you mentioned are they poor As usual chest beater grin

Simply, your ladies are looking for where they would be treated as real "woman" not where they look at them as "bought property" . I married one, she is a great woman, humble, well trained and productive. She is not a chest beater but real woman of honour.

Nobody hate Igbo, most of your chest beating gave you out - Ghanaian hate you too??

Do you know what is happening both in Kenya and Zambia? Do you check the list of current Germany deportee ?

Exactly. Igbo men are still basking in the denial of the stark reality of what's going on. Many igbo women are getting married to non-igbo men because they are getting to understand the need to be treated as "real women" and not some "bought properties." And trust other tribes especially Yorubas and Hausas to take more advantage of that in coming years.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
Grandmeister:

I know a lot of them from the north and west..the truth is, nothing gives them more pride than scoring an Igbo woman for a wife. They believe her igbo genes will rub off on their children. Despite their toxicity and animosity towards igbos they desire the Igbo blood for their children. They see it as an elixir to having sense and being productive. grin

grin this is the most ret@rded thing I've read, even white slave owners had children with their black slave women, it doesn't change the fact the they were still slaves, when men went to war and conquered people they usually killed all males and took their women as wives... it's just pvssy, and how many influencial Igbo men dare take a fulani bride for himself, Bashir is making a statement to you Igbo simps; I can hate and disrespect your tribe openly and still take your best women as wives it's a simple jungle power play were the dominant lion takes the lionesses of weaker lions....try traveling to the north as an igbo christain guy and try hitting on some fulani princess.... you'll probably come back home with one hand

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Tonytonex(m): 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
Igbo girls with money. tufiakwa!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Really? Have you forgotten he's from the same tribe as buhari, the man you all hate to love? Even the devil himself doesn't understand you lots again.

You guys need brain checks.
Na you get your extra large mouth. If you have reason to love Buharii, that's your business. Umaru Musa Yardua was an Abokkia but we all love him to the moon and back. You show me hate ... I double my return for you. Show me love and you are my best friend. It doesn't matter whether you are from AFGHANISTAN. Now carry your mumu talk and get out of my mention with your useless buhhari.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Olatomiwami(m): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
humilitypays:
It is not a childsplay, its a divine mandate; if you want to be rich and influential in Nigeria......you need a strong tie to Igbo tribe.

Try it and see.

Is it a mistake that all the influential and rich men from all Nigerian tribes have one or two ties to Igbo tribe

From OBJ to IBB to Goodluck Jonathan to Peter Odili to Wike to Adelekes to Kayodes to Ooni to Soyinka, etc, etc, etc and now El Rufai, is it a mistake, use your wisdom if you want to prosper in this life......Igbos are like Jews, you think you hate them, but you cannot succeed without them, so you end up befriending them and loving them despite thinking that you hate them wink

See this one, all this epistles because u want to justify a marriage to Igbo's basher in person of Bashir El Rufai
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by tundess: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
Let me echo Bashir's garrulous tweets where he went about threatening rape of someone's mother and other such deplorable comments...
"(Dangerous) attempts to appear to not be an ethnic chauvinist in public has consequences". Ask Didiyata, who till date has not been found.
If this girl tries to leave this relationship, that is when she will know she is Igbo.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by TheCork(m): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nmezor:
Surprised

yes a suprise too.... so how much is yor dowry and will u accept 3 fat wee fed Goat please?
..becuz I still want u to be my baby mama
smiley
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by aalangel(f): 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
He can't even spell the name.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by abduljabbar4(m): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
Grandmeister:

Who is scamming you like this?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by potopotoking: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
[s]
OneTemplate:

What a load of rubbish. If this empty bragadoccio of you Igbos actually translated into anything tangible on the ground then I would see valid reasons for your tedious and non-stop chestbeating.

As it is, the SE is virtually the worst region in Nigeria with the worst and most incompetent Governors in the entire Country. Igbos lead at nothing either so I really don't know why you lot are such immodest loudmouths. It can only be ingrained inferiority complex.
[/s]

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Gandollaar(f): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
BigSarah:
Why is this newsworthy? Yuck
I swear! Yuck for them jare!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Jonathan39: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
He is just dreaming. The marriage is more political than love
Shortyy:
Lies

Elrufai, if you like join your sons and go marry the whole of Igbo women, you will not smell that Aso Rock come 2023. And woe betide any Igbo that will support this charade of a union.

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Zinpat: 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Politics
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by adadike(f): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
buhhhaaahhaaahaha... Perhaps love is blind truly
grin cheesy
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
emapeteum:
Quite sad that our Christian sister always falls prey to these Muslim guys who would do everything possible to prevent their girls from being close to you. I blame the parent and the society who believe that everything is money. I believe she was never a Christian, and possibly not from a Christian family
Maybe if u stop banging them and start marrying them,the situation will different.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by kechywillz(m): 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
This dude always attack Igbo people yet he married from their,is it not hypocrisy
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by greensandy: 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
IamWonderful:
Igbos see yourself, the same person that taunted you and called you trollop

Igbo no dey shame as long as money is involved.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Maobichek: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
SmartPolician:

Why would you encourage your sister to marry into a family that has no regards for your tribe?

They don't even hide their disdain for the Igbos. Suddenly, a member of the family wants to marry an Igbo girl, the same people they always attack.

You people need to think before commenting, you know

I don't know her, I can't encourage her nor discourage her. I feel bad whenever El Rufai or his son abuse and insult Igbos. I want to ask you a question : Do you think that no immediate family of the girl discouraged her from marrying El Rufai son? Someone, I believe that more than one person did but she stick to her choice. I only commented because the young man I cited tried to ridicule Igbos because of one girl's choice OK, thank you.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by kechywillz(m): 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Exactly. Igbo men are still basking in the denial of the stark reality of what's going on. Many igbo women are getting married to non-igbo men because they are getting to understand the need to be treated as "real women" and not some "bought properties." And trust other tribes especially Yorubas and Hausas to take more advantage of that in coming years.
Are talking based on our women we aquire them as a property? Dude please garner with facts before u post here,there many Igbo girls who wouldn't want to marry from other tribes,some would love to marry to other tribe,likewise our men who marry from other tribes,don't make it look like we don't take care of our women
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by OtunbaJ: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
When son/ daughter of nobody or poor man in the north marry Christain, is called Haram n such child will be cast out or even killed if he/she insist on d marriage but same Northern elites children will do same n be seen as normal thing or even praise them. Hypocrisy will not kill u people.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by dalass(f): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
CSTRR post=9603094 ;D5:

An Igbo woman would have no problem marrying Gowon just one day after the civil war.

Make money just dey.

Exactly!

Na money be husband material oh. Even if na boko haram, once ego is involved in the equation, wedding must hold and she will.certainly get her moslem name soonest. Money is the acceptable religion grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) / The Monitor Lizard Governor Ben Ayade Caught While On Inspection / Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.