Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) (98834 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me' / Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by hammerDK: 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
[s]
AsiwajuNdigbo:

The thing is painful. Where will they hold the marriage, is it in SE? We will scatter the congregation. We know who our friends are in North. Ado Bayero remains our brother, even in death. Where are his sons to take this beautiful bride?
[/s]

THIS YORUBA IMPOSTER, CLAIMING TO BE IGBO.

NOBODY WILL SCATTER ANYTHING, IT IS LIKE, U DONT KNOW IGBO PEOPLE.

ONYE ZUZU!

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by hammerDK: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
[s]
OneTemplate:

Predictable. Always the silly "one Nigeria" blackmail. When will it dawn on you Igbos that the Yorubas are far more intelligent societal-wise than Igbos who are just irredeemable and self-destructive haters?

Most Yorubas understand that restructuring and more autonomy/control over important processes and institutions is what regions need and not necessarily their own nation cut from a balkanised Nigeria.

The experience with State creation is an example. Many States created from Bigger States are not viable today and are on the verge of bankruptcy.

You Igbos don't even do things that show you really want your own space to define as you wish or that shows you understand the implication of what you are doing.

You run away from ala Igbo in droves, you are never at the forefront of agitation for State police and other initiatives that hand more autonomy and independence to region.

Worst of all, you want yout own independent nation when, as traders, you would be finished once you lose access to the biggest market place in Africa in the form of Nigeria!! Even many of your intelligent leaders have made this particular point a trillion times.

Yorubas dont give a damn how Nigeria goes. We are just not as myopic, self-destructive or as hateful as Igbos. Don't take that to mean we are scared of having our own Nation which is the only one guaranteed to be 100% viable and successful of all the nations Nigeria would split into.
[/s]

YOUR THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM HERE.

U WANT IT TO ALWAYS BE IGBO AND YORUBA OR IGBO VERSUS YORUBA.

THAT IS YOUR OWN HEADACHE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
hammerDK:
[s][/s]

THIS YORUBA IMPOSTER, CLAIMING TO BE IGBO.

NOBODY WILL SCATTER ANYTHING, IT IS LIKE, U DONT KNOW IGBO PEOPLE.

ONYE ZUZU!

Get lost! Freak camel herder. Get back to zanfara and rescue your emirs in captivity.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by livebyday(m): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
Rahkman:
Lol ibo girls can do anything for money .... even if its to marry satan as long as he have money
Are you saying the young man she is marrying is Satan? What makes him so? Is it because of his tribalistic comments online ? Read your comment again it is very childish and tribalistic, does that mean you are evil and satan?

You guys use words carelessly. Look at how you insulted the young couple

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by hammerDK: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Get lost! Freak camel herder. Get back to zanfara and rescue your emirs in captivity.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

IT IS NOT GOING TO WORK.

U KNOW EVEN PUT TERRORIST? grin grin grin grin
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by CSTRR: 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
OneTemplate:

Probably not. Igbos have a way of attracting hate towards themselves by always projecting it onto others.

They are divisive and hateful. Extremely insultive and religiously/ethnically intolerant. They talk down on everyone they come across everywhere they go and arrogantly feel superior to others based on nothing other than tales they are told about some mythical greatness.

It is therefore not difficult to hate Igbos as a reaction to what Igbos do to others. That is very different to what Igbos do which is to hate and fight people because of their gender, caste, ethnicity, religion, political and sectional leanings.
If you hate them so much, I don't think you should be marrying their women.

The rest of what you wrote is bullshitt.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by CSTRR: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Csami:

So you'll marry someone just to pepper igbos on twitter? Not date o!
He is a Muslim. He can marry three more Fulani women and keep this one as his sexx toy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by bencr7: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
Rahkman:
Lol ibo girls can do anything for money .... even if its to marry satan as long as he have money
abeg shut up there, which girl for other tribes were no like money, for ur mind nw u no like money abi

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by CSTRR: 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
[qm
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by hammerDK: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
CSTRR:

He has a point.

An igbo woman would have had no problem marrying gowon right after the civil war with the blood of her people still fresh.

A rabid desire for money that nothing else matters.
Both in the men and the women.

WOMEN ARE NEVER A PROBLEM.

THAT IS Y INVADERS SPARE THEM, EVEN IF THEY KILL ALL THE MALE CHILD.

HOWEVER, WE KNOW HOW THE STORY WENT WITH GOWON.

HE NEVER WANTED TO MARRY HER DESPITE HAVING A SON FOR HIM.

SOMETIMES, I WONDER Y IGBOS CANNOT JUST SUPPORT FULANI TO FINISH ALL OF THEM IN THE NORTH.

THOSE NORTHERN MINORITIES ARE HOPELESS.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by hammerDK: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
FOR THOSE OF YOU WONDERING WAT DK STAND FOR IN MY INITIAL.

IT IS HAMMER DIKEH!

MAZI NNAMDI KANU IS OHAMADIKE.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by hammerDK: 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
SO IT IS NOT WAT U THINK.

HAMMER DICK, LIKE YOUR CORRUPT MIND, WILL WANT TO ASSUME. grin

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by opribo(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Last last they will use her for sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by EMMY76: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
Igbo girls can marry anything with money even sworn enemies that have plans to make their race go extint in nigeria tufiakwa undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by hammerDK: 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
EMMY76:
Igbo girls can marry anything with money even sworn enemies that have plans to make their race go extint in nigeria tufiakwa undecided

WAS GOWON A FULANI MAN?

IF ANYTHING, NA FULANI DEY HELP IGBO PUNISH ALL OF UNA.

WE WILL SOON START HELPING THEM WITH U GUYS.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by SaintBishop: 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
Igbo Amaka ooo grin this aboki go use him uncircumcised dick scatter that igbo girl puna kia.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Ikinternational: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
IamWonderful:
The people you detested so much are using your ladies to catch cruise, they humiliate and also marry your children

OR they're smitten..

But we can see your preferred narrative

lol

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by hammerDK: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ikinternational:

OR they're smitten..

But we can see your preferred narrative

lol

I DONT KNOW Y ALL THESE A... ARE SO PAINED HERE?

SEE YOUNG COUPLE.

NOW THAT BASHIR BOY CAN WALK INTO IGBO LAND WITH ALL AUTHORITY OF OGO.

IF HE DARE GO FOR PRESIDENCY, NA ONE HAND, HE DONT NEED TO CAMPAIGN IN IGBO LAND.

HE IS RECOGNISED. THAT IS OUR INLAW.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
hammerDK:
FOR THOSE OF YOU WONDERING WAT DK STAND FOR IN MY INITIAL.

IT IS HAMMER DIKEH!

MAZI NNAMDI KANU IS OHAMADIKE.

I thought it was ohamumudike. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Ikinternational: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
EMMY76:

Some say they want out, problem
Some behave as if they want a united nigeria. Still problem

You people just like carrying igbo headache up n down

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
hammerDK:

I DONT KNOW Y ALL THESE A... ARE SO PAINED HERE?

SEE YOUNG COUPLE.

NOW THAT BASHIR BOY CAN WALK INTO IGBO LAND WITH ALL AUTHORITY OF OGO.

IF HE DARE GO FOR PRESIDENCY, NA ONE HAND, HE DONT NEED TO CAMPAIGN IN IGBO LAND.

THAT IS OUR INLAW.

Lol. You're not even ashamed saying this. Meaning anyone, however vile in character, becomes your beloved "in law" once they marry an Igbo lady.

What is the fate of your beloved FFK now that your Igbo sister has fled and he is currently serenading some Egyptian lady openly? Lol. Igbos sha. Always good for a laugh in the afternoon.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by hammerDK: 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
[s]
OneTemplate:

Lol. You're not even ashamed saying this. Meaning anyone, however vile in character, becomes your beloved "in law" once they marry an Igbo lady.

What is the fate of your beloved FFK now that your Igbo sister has fled and he is currently serenading some Egyptian lady openly? Lol. Igbos sha. Always good for a laugh in the afternoon.
[/s]

U WILL GO TO SLEEP TONIGHT IN PAIN, I CAN SEE DAT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by SaintBishop: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
hammerDK:

YES, THE PUSSY NOW BELONG TO HIM AND HIM ALONE.
I KNOW IT PAINS U.

THAT YOUR WATERY FEELINGS.
Lol. Igbo Amaka grin
cc Graysons.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by hammerDK: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
[s]
SaintBishop:
Lol. Igbo Amaka grin

cc Graysons.
[/s]

U DON LOSE STEM, OR U RUN OUT OF VENOM?

SOME PEOPLE TALK ABOUT FULANI AND LOSE SIGHT OF SOME DANGEROUS REPTILES THAT ARE AROUND US.

I AM NOT ONE OF DEM. I DEY SEE UNA VERY CLEARLY.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Enjoy the times you have - #ENDSARS
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by SaintBishop: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
hammerDK:
[s][/s]

U DON LOSE STEM, OR U RUN OUT OF VENOM?

SOME PEOPLE TALK ABOUT FULANI AND LOSE SIGHT OF SOME DANGEROUS REPTILES THAT ARE AROUND US.

I AM NOT ONE OF DEM. I DEY SEE UNA VERY CLEARLY.
You have serious issue, is it now a crime to type igbo Amaka? grin oga let me be.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Twelfthman: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
Wait lemme call my Igbo girl Jenifer

grin

Millimann:
Whether this is real or not, there something special about Igbo girls.

See as the boy be like stockfish

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Nigerianization(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
Am happy and worried...............happy for the marriage union but worried that someone's mother might be gang raped. I pray its not so
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
ScotMisile:

No mind him, they won't let our girls restooo.....I have told my Igbo people, nobody hates them..it's just that people wish we are all Igbos in Nigeria

I believe you sha
Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by RamessesIV(m): 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
Lol Igbo for you they will marry anything for money,I wonder how twitter will be like now dude

Lol I wonder what will happen with her religion grin

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) by BlackAdam55(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
HML.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Monitor Lizard Governor Ben Ayade Caught While On Inspection / Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today / Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.