Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' (41325 Views)

How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by cardoctor(m): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2020
If u believe this u will believe anything.
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by cocolacec(m): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2020
Cocobongo:

Let me also tell you how my spiritual boy withdrew 50million naira from first bank without having an account...dats a miracle from God right?

Idiots.....God don dey perform magic abi...
Emancipate yourselves from religious mental slavery before its to late because on the last day,
My brother, e go shock una

Your boy withdrew 50million for Omega fire ministry through God’s miracle,you will see how Suleman will quickly debunk it.
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by cocolacec(m): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2020
Image123:
Which main game be this? A so called man of God in Germany and France without passport and Visa. Whose work is he doing?

Even Suleiman applies for visa to travel to Europe.The french embassy should debunk this lie.
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by Image123(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2020
cocolacec:

Even Suleiman applies for visa to travel to Europe.The french embassy should debunk this lie.

i wonder oh.
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by Image123(m): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2020
Iykenuwa:
Were you too angry to watch till the end? He went ack same way he came in.

Bros, is it okay for a man boy child or pikin of God to be without legal passports, visas or documents in Nigeria, Germany or France? Does God do that?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by cocolacec(m): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2020
Friend22:

Using the word "assistant God"/will not deter me from questioning every garbage you Christians claim.
How did he get there?!
No visa,no nothing.
You thibknyiu are talking to simpletons?!
One blow, he lands in another country.

Suleiman went Atlanta I think around last year.
What did he use in getting there?
Toilet system?!

You guys are the reason atheism is spreading really fast .
You just talk anyhow

He uses African magic system with demons telling him where to go.
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by cocolacec(m): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2020
dairykidd:
God is the greatest but i don't like the ways of this very man undecided
The picture depicts slavery.
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by Josywhyte: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
"supernaturally" landed in France. Apostle do u know that is illegal? God has no hand in this please. There's nothing supernatural about this...period
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by Josywhyte: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
and fools will still believe this lie...
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by CHARLYX9: 3:31am On Nov 15, 2020
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by Iykenuwa(m): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
Image123:

[s]Bros, is it okay for a man boy child or pikin of God to be without legal passports, visas or documents in Nigeria, Germany or France? Does God do that?[/s]

God's ways are not your ways, His thoughts are not your thoughts.

God cannot be limited by the laws of mortal men.

Ask those who know about Apostle Babalola
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by Image123(m): 12:11am On Nov 17, 2020
Iykenuwa:

God's ways are not your ways, His thoughts are not your thoughts.

God cannot be limited by the laws of mortal men.

Ask those who know about Apostle Babalola

Lol, God does not operate illegally. He's not careless.
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by danowena: 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Denique:
I believe in God
I believe in His works
I believe in Godly miracles...not some poorly written scriptsssss undecided

Let's use our senses for once nah...

Tell us he has a German resident permit that got him into France, we'll listen to you...

Tell us he got in as an illegal looking to seek asylum, we will understand...

That, he got in miraculously magically without proper documentation and now fully recognised as a legal immigrant is what I will not listen to...Why??!

My God is not a magician.

He's a God of due process, reason, the bible admonishes us to watch engage in something and pray.

Oga righteousness8.9, diswan nor follow at all. Try enter MMIA, let's see...

We need to tell some of these pastors the truth. They are not infallible!

I come in peace!!

God does not necessarily follow due process. I am a testimony of such. I applied with SSCE for a job that requested for BSc. I didn't even know it was one of the biggest oil companies in Nigeria as they didn't put their name to the advert. I got the job because God did it. Trust me, with God all things are possible. Before you start thinking it is a gate man's job, it is is not. Infact I am one of the key liaison between this company and other international 3rd party companies. It was the grace of God in answer to prayers. This is no gimmick, just believe.
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by Denique(f): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
danowena:

God does not necessarily follow due process. I am a testimony of such. I applied with SSCE for a job that requested for BSc. I didn't even know it was one of the biggest oil companies in Nigeria as they didn't put their name to the advert. I got the job because God did it. Trust me, with God all things are possible. Before you start thinking it is a gate man's job, it is is not. Infact I am one of the key liaison between this company and other international 3rd party companies. It was the grace of God in answer to prayers. This is no gimmick, just believe.

I totally understand that aspect. But, this right here, is not possible not because He can't do it.
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by danowena: 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
Denique:

I totally understand that aspect. But, this right here, is not possible not because He can't do it.
And what if I tell you that I want to try it believing God will do it. grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by Denique(f): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
danowena:

And what if I tell you that I want to try it believing God will do it. grin

Still possible...
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by danowena: 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Denique:

Still possible...
smiley
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by Ndipe(m): 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
Who is his spiritual 'son' and what does he have to say about it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? / Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) / Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.