Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 (2314 Views)

Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by chapelaries: 3:13am On Nov 14, 2020
manolates:

seriously... more like when you buy, u don't even need to read up the specifications.. he nailed it.

So you mean this review is true to its word? The device will be really nice then
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by chapelaries: 3:15am On Nov 14, 2020
Please, Infinix Note 8 and Xiaomi Note 9 pro, which is better to buy?
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by chapelaries: 3:16am On Nov 14, 2020
wink wink wink
saintwalga:

This device is definitely one no one should miss for any reason.... it is super lovely with its amazing features!
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by shorelink: 3:19am On Nov 14, 2020
chapelaries:

Is that a question you should be asking? is just like you saying Motorola and Nokia, which is better
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by shorelink: 3:21am On Nov 14, 2020
Pretiboi:

As if u know what is on my mind grin grin

Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by Harcote: 4:55am On Nov 14, 2020
pumupmachine:

My thoughts exactly..I hope it's worth it after the many many talk. undecided
abi ooo
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by Ayebaeapretai(f): 4:56am On Nov 14, 2020
maduksben:

Sincerely the reviewer definitely nailed it. I think the Note 8 is an awesome device to have.
the guy is good
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by Pretiboi: 7:11am On Nov 14, 2020
Shakinat:
This infinix Note 8 is really nice.

The camera is dope cool

The camera is one of the features i love the most about Note 8
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by Pretiboi: 7:13am On Nov 14, 2020
Farizzy:

Infinix is giving free headset when you buy any of their phones? That's wow ooo..
Is it ending anytime soon..?

I don't think it's ending anytime soon.
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by Pretiboi: 7:17am On Nov 14, 2020
Farizzy:

Really amazing, was surprised though..After, seeing the features..

I wasn't surprise at all because i know Infinix has risen to the height of producing very good phones.
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by Pretiboi: 7:20am On Nov 14, 2020
pumupmachine:

I don't trust that screen.

What is wrong with the screen? shocked
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by Pretiboi: 7:24am On Nov 14, 2020
sunshineV:
wahala for who take dis marketers serious.

randerl gimmie that albert meme

Who be dis one again? grin grin
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by Pretiboi: 7:26am On Nov 14, 2020
[quote author=Randerl post=96007981][/quote]

See dem...bad belle people everywhere. grin grin
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by Pretiboi: 7:28am On Nov 14, 2020
Lawalmd:
Got the infinix note 8i and it came with some cool freebies, mainly for those that pre-ordered though.
Battery life of the earbuds is dope.

Congratulations bro.
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by Pretiboi: 7:30am On Nov 14, 2020
alfredtemile:
Yes ooo, they are always on point

Aswear, Infinix is always on point.
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by Pretiboi: 7:31am On Nov 14, 2020
alfredtemile:
This is not a matter of think, he nailed it precisely!

I can't agree less with u. He did nailed it.
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by Pretiboi: 7:34am On Nov 14, 2020
alfredtemile:
Tell him please, he has to hear... wink wink wink

Na so.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by Pretiboi: 7:35am On Nov 14, 2020
alfredtemile:
He is really... He nailed every part of it

He sure did wink
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by Pretiboi: 7:37am On Nov 14, 2020
alfredtemile:
I think you should check Davido's instagram page, he is on a give away already...

Seriously? Is it still on?
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by Pretiboi: 7:41am On Nov 14, 2020
saintwalga:

This device is definitely one no one should miss for any reason.... it is super lovely with its amazing features!

You are absolutely right
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by Pretiboi: 7:42am On Nov 14, 2020
saintwalga:

I also cant wait to get my hands on this device come month end! grin grin grin

You definitely need to
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by Pretiboi: 7:44am On Nov 14, 2020
survillematrix:

Why does Transsion keep bugging the android community with low end devices?

Guy if u don't have better thing to say why don't u go and sleep abeg.
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by Pretiboi: 7:50am On Nov 14, 2020
survillematrix:

You are just on your way to android destruction...

Says who? Which android destruction? shocked shocked
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by Pretiboi: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2020
shorelink:

Una don come again, everyday new phone...

E pain u? grin grin
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by Pretiboi: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2020
shorelink:

It can neva be compared to the likes of Samsung and iphone definitely...

U talk as if u are using Samsung and Iphone devices. It is ur kind that uses inferior phone but come here to run your mouth.
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by sagieramos(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2020
chapelaries:
Is like asking between Nigeria and America which is better to live?
In performance, sd720g no be Helio G80 mate
In camera, GW1 sensor no be generic lens mate
In UI, MiUI no be XOS mate
In durability, CCG5 no be plastic mate
In display, FHD no be HD mate
In overall, RN9pro no be IN8 mate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by manolates: 9:44am On Nov 14, 2020
Lawalmd:
Got the infinix note 8i and it came with some cool freebies, mainly for those that pre-ordered athough.
Battery life of the earbuds is dope.
Great stuff from infinix.
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
sunshineV:
wahala for who take dis marketers serious.

randerl gimmie that albert meme
I don't really understand. They seem paid but I wonder why they will do that.
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by sunshineV(f): 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
I don't really understand. They seem paid but I wonder why they will do that.
they create multiple accounts and reply themselves grin its their work
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
sunshineV:
they create multiple accounts and reply themselves grin its their work
Lol. I don't understand it. Why? Is this how to dominate the market? How much are these guys paid? Or maybe it's just five guys with over 500 accounts and counting. Lol.
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by sunshineV(f): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. I don't understand it. Why? Is this how to dominate the market? How much are these guys paid? Or maybe it's just five guys with over 500 accounts and counting. Lol.
yeah i guess. i dont know how much they are paid but dem full nairaland like cancer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Official Nokia Lumia And Sony Xperia Factory Unlock Code (all Network) / Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Thread / Thread For Tecno Camon C8 Users.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.