Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 (2294 Views)

Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by alfredtemile: 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
Yes ooo, they are always on point
Pretiboi:
Believe me, Infinix is doing a great Job with the kind of devices being produced yhese days.I seriously love the Note 8 device. Nice one from Infinix.
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by alfredtemile: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
This is not a matter of think, he nailed it precisely!
maduksben:

Sincerely the reviewer definitely nailed it. I think the Note 8 is an awesome device to have.
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by alfredtemile: 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
You really need to... its really nice, trust me
ucheman501:

I am already in love with the Note 8 device. Can't wait to get my hands on it. grin
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by alfredtemile: 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
Tell him please, he has to hear... wink wink wink

Pretiboi:

You are right, the Infinix note 8 is indeed an awesome device.
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by alfredtemile: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
wink wink wink
Pretiboi:

As if u know what is on my mind grin grin
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by alfredtemile: 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
He is really... He nailed every part of it
10thElement:
This reviewer is awesome
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by alfredtemile: 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
I think you should check Davido's instagram page, he is on a give away already...
MobilePhotoBox:
when are they doing giveaway
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by alfredtemile: 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
One great feature my dear
manolates:

Sure! And the smart mediatek chipset
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by alfredtemile: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
The offer is available while stock last...
Farizzy:

Infinix is giving free headset when you buy any of their phones? That's wow ooo..
Is it ending anytime soon..?
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by alfredtemile: 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
It is really worth the wait my dear, Great device by Infinix
Farizzy:

With what I have seen the upgrade was worth the wait o!
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by alfredtemile: 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
My dear, it wasn't many many talk, it is really worth it...

pumupmachine:

My thoughts exactly..I hope it's worth it after the many many talk. undecided
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by alfredtemile: 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
And what about the screen? Anything wrong with it?

pumupmachine:

I don't trust that screen.
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by alfredtemile: 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
sunshineV:
wahala for who take dis marketers serious.

randerl gimmie that albert meme
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by alfredtemile: 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
Yeah no stylus pen, but any pen with a rubber tip will work on it perfectly

kickie:

What's worth it?
Upgrade without common stylus undecided
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by alfredtemile: 2:17am On Nov 14, 2020
Infact, that's the word... "The right successor" smiley
hansonf60:

The right successor. Good change in form of mediaTek Helio G80 processor and the front camera too looks so good.
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by alfredtemile: 2:25am On Nov 14, 2020
Wow, amazingly outstanding device...
Lawalmd:
Got the infinix note 8i and it came with some cool freebies, mainly for those that pre-ordered though.
Battery life of the earbuds is dope.
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by saintwalga: 2:28am On Nov 14, 2020
alfredtemile:
After much criticism and teasing both offline and online, the Infinix Note 8 is finally here.

Just few months after the launch of the Infinix Note 7, the long awaited Infinix Note 8 now joins the Infinix Hot 10 and Infinix Zero 8 that are already available in the market.

INFINIX NOTE 8 IS SUCH AN ATTENTION GRABBER in its DESIGN, PERFORMANCE, CAMERA, BATTERY LIFE, PRICING AND AWESOME AVAILABILITY.

Let's watch how this reviewer nailed the amazing features of the Infinix Note 8 and also reasons why the upgrade was worth the wait!!!

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17I6g7E7nAA&feature=youtu.be

Kindly let us know what you also think about the Infinix Note 8 device.

This device is definitely one no one should miss for any reason.... it is super lovely with its amazing features!
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by saintwalga: 2:29am On Nov 14, 2020
Pretiboi:
Believe me, Infinix is doing a great Job with the kind of devices being produced these days. I seriously love the Note 8 device. Nice one from Infinix.

They are sincerely. Nice 1 Infinix
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by saintwalga: 2:30am On Nov 14, 2020
maduksben:

Sincerely the reviewer definitely nailed it. I think the Note 8 is an awesome device to have.

He over nailed it self... Valor reviews is the best!!!
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by saintwalga: 2:31am On Nov 14, 2020
ucheman501:

I am already in love with the Note 8 device. Can't wait to get my hands on it. grin

I also cant wait to get my hands on this device come month end! grin grin grin
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by saintwalga: 2:32am On Nov 14, 2020
Shakinat:
This infinix Note 8 is really nice.

The camera is dope cool

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by survillematrix: 2:34am On Nov 14, 2020
alfredtemile:
After much criticism and teasing both offline and online, the Infinix Note 8 is finally here.

Just few months after the launch of the Infinix Note 7, the long awaited Infinix Note 8 now joins the Infinix Hot 10 and Infinix Zero 8 that are already available in the market.

INFINIX NOTE 8 IS SUCH AN ATTENTION GRABBER in its DESIGN, PERFORMANCE, CAMERA, BATTERY LIFE, PRICING AND AWESOME AVAILABILITY.

Let's watch how this reviewer nailed the amazing features of the Infinix Note 8 and also reasons why the upgrade was worth the wait!!!

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

Why does Transsion keep bugging the android community with low end devices?
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by survillematrix: 2:35am On Nov 14, 2020
saintwalga:

I also cant wait to get my hands on this device come month end! grin grin grin

You are just on your way to android destruction...
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by survillematrix: 2:36am On Nov 14, 2020
saintwalga:

This device is definitely one no one should miss for any reason.... it is super lovely with its amazing features!

So tell me, is this the only device with this kinda features?
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by survillematrix: 2:42am On Nov 14, 2020
saintwalga:

He over nailed it self... Valor reviews is the best!!!

Have you checked "Yuga Tech" reviews
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by survillematrix: 2:44am On Nov 14, 2020
alfredtemile:
My dear, it wasn't many many talk, it is really worth it...

Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by chapelaries: 2:48am On Nov 14, 2020
Always on point !!!
alfredtemile:
Yes ooo, they are always on point
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by chapelaries: 2:51am On Nov 14, 2020
alfredtemile:
Infact, that's the word... "The right successor" smiley

Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by shorelink: 2:58am On Nov 14, 2020
alfredtemile:

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

Una don come again, everyday new phone...
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by shorelink: 3:03am On Nov 14, 2020
maduksben:

Keep thinking oooo, until you end up buying RUBBISH
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by shorelink: 3:06am On Nov 14, 2020
Shakinat:
This infinix Note 8 is really nice.

The camera is dope cool

It can neva be compared to the likes of Samsung and iphone definitely...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OPPO Releases New Memory Expansion Technology To Allow Nigerians Add More RAM / Photo Is A Month And 6 Days Wish Item I Ordered Yet Arrived / EMOJIS THAT ACTUALLY WORKS ON Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.