Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 (2301 Views)

Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by pumupmachine: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
alfredtemile:
Very affordable device for all the awesome features....
Cheap device, expensive repairs.
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by kickie: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2020
alfredtemile:
The offer is available while stock last...
Lies!
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by kickie: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2020
pumupmachine:

Cheap device, expensive repairs.
True talk
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by kickie: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2020
chapelaries:

So you mean this review is true to its word? The device will be really nice then
Don't be deceived. E go shock you.
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by kickie: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2020
Harcote:
abi ooo
Yes na.. it's all mere talks. Drop the screen, the way he did..u go just cry blood grin
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by kickie: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2020
saintwalga:

This device is definitely one no one should miss for any reason.... it is super lovely with its amazing features!
You miss it. No regrets. undecided
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by kickie: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2020
Pretiboi:

Yeah it is quite affordable
Affordable you say, take note, the repair isn't.
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by kickie: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2020
Pretiboi:

What is wrong with the screen? shocked
You can't drop infinix like that...can you? It's bye bye to the screen!
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by Ruchytechy: 11:10am On Nov 16, 2020
alfredtemile:
After much criticism and teasing both offline and online, the Infinix Note 8 is finally here.

Just few months after the launch of the Infinix Note 7, the long awaited Infinix Note 8 now joins the Infinix Hot 10 and Infinix Zero 8 that are already available in the market.

INFINIX NOTE 8 IS SUCH AN ATTENTION GRABBER in its DESIGN, PERFORMANCE, CAMERA, BATTERY LIFE, PRICING AND AWESOME AVAILABILITY.

Let's watch how this reviewer nailed the amazing features of the Infinix Note 8 and also reasons why the upgrade was worth the wait!!!

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17I6g7E7nAA&feature=youtu.be

Kindly let us know what you also think about the Infinix Note 8 device.
Looks nice
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by Ruchytechy: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2020
Pretiboi:
Believe me, Infinix is doing a great Job with the kind of devices being produced yhese days.I seriously love the Note 8 device. Nice one from Infinix.
I agree. I like the review.
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by Ruchytechy: 11:12am On Nov 16, 2020
ucheman501:

I am already in love with the Note 8 device. Can't wait to get my hands on it. grin
Me too
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by talktalk4u: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2020
Infinix all the way .. Xiaomi just collect our money and giving us only phone angry imagine buying a phone with only charger grin grin grin stupid
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by talktalk4u: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2020
kickie:

Affordable you say, take note, the repair isn't.
you say? You want to compare with other brands in terms of parts cost?
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by bennyefosa19: 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
alfredtemile:
After much criticism and teasing both offline and online, the Infinix Note 8 is finally here.

Just few months after the launch of the Infinix Note 7, the long awaited Infinix Note 8 now joins the Infinix Hot 10 and Infinix Zero 8 that are already available in the market.

INFINIX NOTE 8 IS SUCH AN ATTENTION GRABBER in its DESIGN, PERFORMANCE, CAMERA, BATTERY LIFE, PRICING AND AWESOME AVAILABILITY.

Let's watch how this reviewer nailed the amazing features of the Infinix Note 8 and also reasons why the upgrade was worth the wait!!!

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17I6g7E7nAA&feature=youtu.be

Kindly let us know what you also think about the Infinix Note 8 device.

the Infinix note 8 is a fantastic phone to get with brilliant specs and enjoy gaming with the in-built mediatek helio G80 processor
Re: Outstanding Unboxing And Review Of The Infinix Note 8 by Obedinho130: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
Pretiboi:

What is wrong with the screen? shocked
a phone of 90k using 720p screen. RUBBISH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Need Help On Nokia P900,p 910 / Send Free Sms - Mjoy / My Blackberry Torch 9800.- The Screen Went Black Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.