Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists (33622 Views)

DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December / United States Electoral College Explained / Trump Shows Interest In Greenland, Asked Aides If Possible To Buy It(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Memphitz537(m): 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
Whether Trump remains President of United States of America or Joe Biden gets sworn in as President come January 2021,it still won't change the fact that Nigerians have an incompetent laden Fulani man in the person of Muhammadu Buhari as President.

1 Like

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by mrkings84(m): 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
Trump is still dreaming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Eriokanmi: 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
afroniger:
Smh. America don enter am. Trump lost both the popular vote and electoral college, yet he is still scheming to win through nefarious and back door means. The guy wants to be an American dictator by any means. Odiegwu o.
that's the same man some mumu in Nigeria are praying and fasting for. We look at the face but God looks at the heart. He can never make mistakes

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
hiscoterie:
That's crazy mehn
He thinks he is in NIGERIA....
US just dey watch am.
They may bundle him out before JANUARY 20th

5 Likes

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by ecolime(m): 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
Fake news

90% of electors in the swing states are Republicans. Also, the President has no power to replace them.

They can ONLY vote based on the outcome of the election so this crappy news lacks credibility.

1 Like

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by LandMann: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
I'm yet to see any country, especially African countries, threaten to sanction those who subvert democracy in America.

Yet, we have people who will fall head over hills in jubilation when they issue threats to our leaders.

Na we give them body see finish.

If not for the useless leaders we have in Nigeria who is America to dictate to us?

A country that once had a currency lower than the value of Nigeria's currency.

Shame on Nigerian leaders.

And if you are among the corrupt fools dragging this country back, SHAME ON YOU TOO.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Otunski: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
US should watch out for this Man's desperation. He's hell bent at destroying a democracy that dates back to 16th century.

8 Likes

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by yusufu16: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
Trump just want to plant all his loyalist everwhere against 2024. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by alfajohn: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
I will think that Trump is just causing confusion so that when he gives himself and associates presidential pardon most people will oblige and say let us just get rid of him. He is been clever by half.

1 Like

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Blackmoran(m): 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Can't people just use there common sense, since the election day every news about trump as been negative.... Can't you smell the manipulation and desperation by media.. Even on naira land, this kind of stupid news making it to front page.... But news of the court hearing and wittiness pouring out are rejected....

3 Likes

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by IMAMofWAR: 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Opistorincos:
Trump is desperate.

I sell cheap data and airtime in bits and in bulk. Kindly checkout my thread. https://www.nairaland.com/5646636/buy-cheap-data-airtime
do you sell cheap spectranet. i subscribe 20k for my sis monthly and 18k for my gf bro. if you have a cheaper way to see me 20k , let me know
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Mayng01(m): 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
Act of lunacy from the stupidest president on earth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by kingxsamz(m): 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Frustrated007:
Does anyone here know what apps I can use in Making Instagram posts like this?

You guys should please pardon my ignorance by the way grin I have never really fancied Instagram
.....soo I'm sort of ignorant of how to do basic stuff

You'd have to contact a graphic designer for that.
I'm not sure there's an app that does exactly that.
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by IMAMofWAR: 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blackmoran:
Can't people just use there common sense, since the election day every news about trump as been negative.... Can't you smell the manipulation and desperation by media.. Even on naira land, this kind of stupid news making it to front page.... But news of the court hearing and wittiness pouring out are rejected....
exactly. no one is talking about the court ooutcome. well, he was so much against the media. i think they are using this to pay him back

2 Likes

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by 5thcolm(m): 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Nairaland is part of the Globalist movement , always pushing anti-trump news to the front-end. angry

But there is not much good news to push for Trump. Pls make a topic for one if you have one

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by chikeson2008: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
Trump better hand over to Biden where there's no chance of winning than behaving like a black man. He should give the will of God chance to happen
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by kingxsamz(m): 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blackmoran:
Lmao.. grin
What positive news about Trump do you want to see?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by 5thcolm(m): 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
exactly. no one is talking about the court ooutcome. well, he was so much against the media. i think they are using this to pay him back

You should be thankful no one is talking about his courts outcome cause he hasn't gotten any meaningful win.
Most of his lawsuits are being tossed out in court.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Openbusiness: 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
Fake News from the Left as usual grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by FlashDboy: 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
LandMann:
I'm yet to see any country, especially African countries, threaten to sanction those who subvert democracy in America.

Yet, we have people who will fall head over hills in jubilation when they issue threats to our leaders.

Na we give them body see finish.

If not for the useless leaders we have in Nigeria who is America to dictate to us?

A country that once had a currency lower than the value of Nigeria's currency.

Shame on Nigerian leaders.

And if you are among the corrupt fools dragging this country back, SHAME ON YOU TOO.

Nice job . Seriously, na we give dem body see finish...

So who is going to sanction the almighty America now for all this nonsense going on? Nobody holy pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by stagger: 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
This is FAKE NEWS.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Openbusiness: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blackmoran:
Misformation everywhere by the media.....
They are desperate to attack Trump with anything and everything. They know they will eventually lose, so they are already cooking up imaginary excuses for themselves grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Geesaintagape: 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
Rumour
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Samguine: 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
Frustrated007:

You guys should please pardon my ignorance by the way grin I have never really fancied Instagram

You can use Canva

2 Likes

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by olumide4christ: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
Oh Donald Trump!
See how you have made the almighty USA fall like a pack of cards due to your hunger for power!
See how you have led the almighty USA into the category of Banana republic's like we have here in Africa and South America!
See how you have made the Almighty USA a laughing stock and a hypocrite among the committee of nations by carrying out or suggesting practices, for which the USA has sanctioned many other nations in times past when their leaders did such things!
See how you have brought major damage and reproach to the name of God because you tried to align yourself with God by Charisma, but lacked the Character of Christ, our Saviour, Lord, Leader and Example!

And some people claim that you are of God and and instrument of the most Holy God...thats a fallacy!
It cannot be the same God whom I worship, the same God who inspired men to write the Bible, the same God who said that "He honours His word more than even His name "!

You have lost this election! If you truly believe in God, you will not be thinking of winning through the back door or through the courts! That's simply not of God and yet another proof that your Christian standing is much in doubt!

Congratulate Biden and move on!

Modified:
By the way, sportsmanship in any contest is part of Christianity!

5 Likes

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blackmoran:
Misformation everywhere by the media.....
I mean the media truly controls the people.
This is not about supporting Trump or not. Anyone with a rational mind should be able to tell that news media has become really bias. Imagine this nonsense of a report.

1 Like

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by 5thcolm(m): 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
They are desperate to attack Trump with anything and everything. They know they will eventually lose, so they are already cooking up imaginary excuses for themselves grin

Was about typing a reply to this comment but stopped.

There is no point. If you don't get it by now, you will probably never get it.

9 Likes

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by witworth(m): 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
Pride comes before destruction.
The same man that ridiculed John mcain and mitt romney that they were failures as Presidential candidates in previous elections, Now he's a failure himself

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by leisuretym: 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
Lol
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
Frustrated007:

Canva is your plug
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by chloride6: 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
Alaye

Concede...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) / Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave / USA Shuts Down North Korea's Internet After Sony Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.