Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists (33633 Views)

DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December / United States Electoral College Explained / Trump Shows Interest In Greenland, Asked Aides If Possible To Buy It(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Adakintroy: 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
Just keep saying trump. Say it positively or nagatively. up or down.

Say trump! Trump! Trump!!! And you too will be rich and famouse like trump.

Ask CNN. Going crazy with the name fetch them their highest ratings in 40 yrs.

1 Like

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Openbusiness: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
5thcolm:

Was about typing a reply to this comment but stopped.

There is no point. If you don't get it by now, you will probably never get it.
Ok, good. Let's wait till after the Supreme Court rules on the case, then if you win, you can tell me, I told you so, many people on Nairaland are already waiting for that opportunity to pour me cold water for body over dis USA Elections matter, like that Topaz girl. I will wail inside bucket, no wahala. But if Trump retains his presidency, then me too I will dance shekem for u Biden people on Nairaland grin.
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by authority2006(m): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
This man finally brought shame, ridicule and disgrace to America and her citizens. He had been disgracing other countries, their presidents and citizens for the past four years. Now, this clown and bitter loser is making America and her democracy to look like a joke. The same clown that didn't have majority votes four years ago but nonetheless sworn in as president is now behaving like a bull in China shop.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Adakintroy: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
Trump came to bear the sins of the world in a way.

Even the science that failed miserably to take a common flu blame trump.

I wonder why Christian are not make a joke out of science this season.
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by ayenale1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
Trump should immediately contact INEC for guidelines.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by authority2006(m): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
Sifondash:
Trump is about changing AMERICAN electoral system to APC electoral system

Lack of common sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Jamiuademola: 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
Frustrated007:
Does anyone here know what apps I can use in Making Instagram posts like this?

You guys should please pardon my ignorance by the way grin I have never really fancied Instagram
.....soo I'm sort of ignorant of how to do basic stuff

I think it's a just typography design in Ai or photoshop
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by amaru09: 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
oga you better respect your self before you will be disgrace in office , there is nothing you can do.than to.leave that white house , when you.are talking anyhow did I warn you mad man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by BENEAMATA: 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
more than 400 characters in writing and what seem like six paragraphs that basically says what the headline says ! no real details added in the long missive . weldone " newsmen " .
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by BreconHills(m): 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
ecolime:
Fake news

90% of electors in the swing states are Republicans. Also, the President has no power to replace them.

They can [b]ONLY[/b] vote based on the outcome of the election so this crappy news lacks credibility.

Not true for all states. Only 29 states and DC mandate electors to vote in line with the state electoral result
Alabama (Code of Ala. §17-19-2)
Alaska (Alaska Stat. §15.30.090)
California (Election Code §6906)
Colorado (CRS §1-4-304)
Connecticut (Conn. Gen. Stat. §9-176)
Delaware (15 Del C §4303)
District of Columbia (§1-1312(g))
Florida (Fla. Stat. §103.021(1))
Hawaii (HRS §14-28)
Maine (21-A MRS §805)
Maryland (Md Ann Code art 33, §8-505)
Massachusetts (MGL, ch. 53, §cool
Michigan (MCL §168.47)
Mississippi (Miss Code Ann §23-15-785)
Montana (MCA §13-25-104)
Nebraska (§32-714)
Nevada (NRS §298.050)
New Mexico (NM Stat Ann §1-15-9)
North Carolina (NC Gen Stat §163-212)
Ohio (ORC Ann §3505.40)
Oklahoma (26 Okl St §10-102)
Oregon (ORS §248.355)
South Carolina (SC Code Ann §7-19-80)
Tennessee (Tenn Code Ann §2-15-104(c))
Utah (Utah Code Ann §20A-13-304)
Vermont (17 VSA §2732)
Virginia (§24.2-203)
Washington (RCW §29.71.020)
Wisconsin (Wis Stat §7.75)
Wyoming (Wyo Stat §22-19-108)

Having said that convention says that electors vote in line with electorL results. No way gor Trump there. But technically its a strategic option.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by BreconHills(m): 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
ecolime:
Fake news

90% of electors in the swing states are Republicans. Also, the President has no power to replace them.

They can [b]ONLY[/b] vote based on the outcome of the election so this crappy news lacks credibility.

Not true for all states. Only 29 states and DC mandate electors to vote in line with the state electoral result
Alabama (Code of Ala. §17-19-2)
Alaska (Alaska Stat. §15.30.090)
California (Election Code §6906)
Colorado (CRS §1-4-304)
Connecticut (Conn. Gen. Stat. §9-176)
Delaware (15 Del C §4303)
District of Columbia (§1-1312(g))
Florida (Fla. Stat. §103.021(1))
Hawaii (HRS §14-28)
Maine (21-A MRS §805)
Maryland (Md Ann Code art 33, §8-505)
Massachusetts (MGL, ch. 53, §cool
Michigan (MCL §168.47)
Mississippi (Miss Code Ann §23-15-785)
Montana (MCA §13-25-104)
Nebraska (§32-714)
Nevada (NRS §298.050)
New Mexico (NM Stat Ann §1-15-9)
North Carolina (NC Gen Stat §163-212)
Ohio (ORC Ann §3505.40)
Oklahoma (26 Okl St §10-102)
Oregon (ORS §248.355)
South Carolina (SC Code Ann §7-19-80)
Tennessee (Tenn Code Ann §2-15-104(c))
Utah (Utah Code Ann §20A-13-304)
Vermont (17 VSA §2732)
Virginia (§24.2-203)
Washington (RCW §29.71.020)
Wisconsin (Wis Stat §7.75)
Wyoming (Wyo Stat §22-19-108)

Having said that, convention says that electors vote in line with election results. No way for Trump there. But technically its a strategic option.
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by SpaceMarshall: 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
Frustrated007:

You guys should please pardon my ignorance by the way grin I have never really fancied Instagram

Use power point 16
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by aribs(m): 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
The champion of the “Christian “ right and the hero of the deluded Nigerian “Christians” at his best again. What a “ righteous” man

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by olumide4christ: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Buliwyf:
Lol.

This orange menace is owing a lot of people a lot of money and he is afraid of the truth about him being released once he is no longer is office and those creditors, some of whom are probably Russians, come asking for their money. So he is just scheming possible ways to remain in office so as to be able to keep his secrets. Let's see how far he can push his luck.

This guy hid his tax returns, hid his education results and put forced gag order on his school, hid his health records and sent the Secret Service to raid the office of his personal doctor and seize the files there. This guy has so many hidden and shady connections that we all know about. He was very close to Jeffrey Epstein and knew about the fact that Epstein favoured younger girls yet he has been trying all manner of tactic to distract from this by pointing at the Clintons instead. The man is rotten AF.

Yet the only people that think he is God-sent are religious morons on Nairaland. One of them was even telling me 2 days after the election that Trump told the CIA to watermark the ballots. LMAO.

We have been saying it on Nairaland that religion is useless makes people dumb. The smartest people begin to talk like fools once the start thinking with their religious bias. And Nairaland Christians have been proving our point.

I agree completely with you except your last point. I am a Christian and I don't support Donald Trump in any way. Check my posts! Christianity is a way of life and beneficial to many of us...just that many people go to extremes, just as you have in any form of endeavour!

1 Like

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by olumide4christ: 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
Otunski:
US should watch out for this Man's desperation. He's hell bent at destroying a democracy that dates back to 16th century.

True!
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by jaytii(f): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
Frustrated007:

Canva
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
This guy is beginning to look too desperate to remain in the White House. Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by mukthar2000(m): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
This trumpet get strong head shaaa, to be a president good shaa

1 Like

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by rontolo(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
That trump is a desperate, racist, vile despot wannabe is no news. That was apparent even before he became president. Everything is about him. He plays the race card well but it backfired this time. . What I find surprising is the size of his support base. There are some daft ones even on nairaland supporting him. Black Africans o! To trump, you are no more than shi1t. Such ignorant, low esteem dodder heads!

Anyway, trump is gone. We will all now work to make sure never again. Never!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by cooltola(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
Well US constitution does not allow that. No man is above the law including the President Trump. The founding fathers of America did that to prevent absolute abuse of power. The reason why America fought for independence was to prevent King George from dictating policy, Trump is not a King. Trump might be one time President except if the US Supreme Court declares 2020 presidential election fraudulent and null based on sufficient evidences. So far there is not enough evidences backing Trump's claim. So you can shout, protest and even scream but whomever that it is destined to be President, will be president and we all find out by January 2020 by God's will.
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by PervertProphet: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
EcoBrick:

[s]https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/trump-discussed-replacing-electoral-college-with-loyalists-nyt-2020-11%3famp[/s]

All lies from the Lamestream Media.

What these thugs who call themselves media personnel are doing is to continually drop one bad story and the next one about Trump. If they don't say Trump's dead mum wrote that Trump scaled some fence. They would say that Trump's aide said some B.S about Trump.

Notice since the purported Biden's win. The right is not calling for any riot. The hypocritical left is suddenly calling for peace and that Trump concedes while keeping up the attack on Trump's reputation. If the votes are recounted and say Biden's win is overturned due to irregularities then you will see how the left will resume riots and anarchy in the streets all in the name of protest. The media will keep dropping steadily these lies against Trump till January just to keep the left ready to hit the streets in violence.
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by HimName: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lmao.. grin
What positive news about Trump do you want to see?

Probably this.

Make una see dia second messiah.

This is the very thing they kept castigating Joe of.

Dem carry dia evil face turn oda side wen 'Saint' Trump do same.

Yeye pipo grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
Trump is really deluded now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by PervertProphet: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
rontolo:
That trump is a desperate, racist, vile despot wannabe is no news. That was apparent even before he became president. Everything is about him. He plays the race card well but it backfired this time. . What I find surprising is the size of his support base. There are some daft ones even on nairaland supporting him. Black Africans o! To trump, you are no more than shi1t. Such ignorant, low esteem dodder heads!

Anyway, trump is gone. We will all now work to make sure never again. Never!

Look in the mirror.

You are the daft one and the media has you in their hands like the Pawn you are.
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by infogeneral: 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
I just hope they won't flog him out of that office.
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by KenModi(m): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Nairaland is part of the Globalist movement , always pushing anti-trump news to the front-end. angry

Chai! E pain am! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by kingxsamz(m): 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
HimName:

Probably this.

Make una see dia second messiah.

This is the very thing they kept castigating Joe of.

Dem carry dia evil face turn oda side wen 'Saint' Trump do same.

Yeye pipo grin

grin grin grin
I remember when that Righteousness dude saw this photo, he just dismissed it and said Trump was only holding it, that it doesn't mean anything. grin The picture shock am.
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by awuri4: 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
Most of you guys do not know USA constitution. I think you guys should read article amendment 12 of United state constitution. You will understand that president Trump will have his second term.
According to USA constitution the swing states that Trump lost with a margin of less than 1% will be recounted. However after the recount, Trump still didnt conseed, then the house of representatives will vote on who will be the next president. But the vote will not be by all members, but 1 vote from each of the 50 states of the country. The shocking about this is that republicans controls 37 states. At that point what do you think will happen. The republican house of reps will officially vote for president Trump for a second term. What do you think that make Donald Trump not to conseed? Because he understands that votes are still being counted. He understands the constitution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Malawian(m): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
The volume of lies these left controlled Media spews against Trump on daily basis. Even the devil is jealous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by saajus: 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Why is this man so desperate?
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by jaxxy(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
That’s how democrats started the stupid and useless Russian enquiry for 4 years.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Putin Raids Prigozhin’s Mansion; Humiliates Excile Warlord After Failed Uprising / Kakwenza: Ugandan Journalist & Govt Critic Flees Country after torture (Graphic) / Italy: Sicilian Cyclone Kills Two And Drops A Year's Rain In 48 Hours( Pix,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.