Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North (13038 Views)

INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election / INEC Fixes Date For Lagos, Imo, Bayelsa Senatorial Bye-Elections / INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by fergie001: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

Anyway,it will give jarigbe more time to get a judgment against Stephen odey
I don't think he will.
The NWC backing Odey will make it extremely difficult for Jarigbe.
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by fergie001: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dansuqi:
Both apc and pdp may end up having no candidate in bayelsa west district.let me see how justice Jane inyang will rule in favour of Dickson after ruling against ebebi on the same allegations.

Cc fergie,bayelsaowei, obuksbayelsa
Justice Jane Inyang decided the case of Dickson 2 days ago.

The case was thrown out. It is statute-barred.

Ebebi has until Thursday next week to appeal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by hatakekakashi: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
Acecards:
Nigeria vs Sierra Leone on my mind
I swear down
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by PrudencyFeats: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
Acecards:
Nigeria vs Sierra Leone on my mind

I place 20k on in favour of Nigeria. Just a single bet
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by prince2pac(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
HAPPINESSSS:
HAPPINESS IS HERE grin

I JUST HOPE FOR A PEACEFUL ELECTION.
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by prince2pac(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
HAPPINESSSS:
HAPPINESS IS HERE grin

HAPPINESSSS:
HAPPINESS IS HERE grin

Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by prince2pac(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
HAPPINESSSS:
HAPPINESS IS HERE grin

Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Dansuqi: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
fergie001:

I don't think he will.
The NWC backing Odey will make it extremely difficult for Jarigbe.

The nwc is backing jarigbe actually.moreover,you attested to this before.all he needs is to get a pliant high court judgment few days to the election
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
hatakekakashi:

I swear down
I just pray they show it here. It's been long I watched our match
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
PrudencyFeats:

I place 20k on in favour of Nigeria. Just a single bet
Wow, I pray it turns out well
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Dansuqi: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
fergie001:

Justice Jane Inyang decided the case of Dickson 2 days ago.

The case was thrown out. It is statute-barred.

Ebebi has until Thursday next week to appeal.

Sorry,am not aware that the case was decided.how exactly was it statute barred?
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Edeyoung: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
Be the person behind the smart minds to take over the country

Lets stop whinnng lets get to action
Join the telegram group lets talk on how to remove this bad government
No whinnng on this grouo just ideas, plans and actions

https:///saynotobadgovernment

Search for it on telegram if the link is not working
@saynotobadgovernment

Say no to Badgovernance
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by fergie001: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

The nwc is backing jarigbe actually.moreover,you attested to this before.all he needs is to get a pliant high court judgment few days to the election

Perhaps, I was wrong then...
They are actually backing Odey

The PDP will move to check it, perhaps compensate him....They are using it to trade where Ayade really stands; the reason they took it to PH (Wike's domain).
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by hatakekakashi: 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
Acecards:
I just pray they show it here. It's been long I watched our match
beIN, AIT and NTA are showing it
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by fergie001: 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

Sorry,am not aware that the case was decided.how exactly was it statute barred?
It is a pre-election matter and perhaps might have been filed past 14 days the Course of Action.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/bayelsa-west-court-dismisses-apcs-case-against-ex-governor-dickson/amp/
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Dansuqi: 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
fergie001:

It is a pre-election matter and perhaps might have been filed past 14 days the Course of Action.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/bayelsa-west-court-dismisses-apcs-case-against-ex-governor-dickson/amp/

From my calculations, the case instituted by richman Samuel is also statute barred.Jane inyang is a pdp judge.the grounds in which she used to disqualify ebebi are none existent and funny
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by zadokchidi: 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
Apga ..ifeanyi arurume has gotten the seat..he would gone to court because he is the third man in imo governorship election..but the supreme governor has him not.. for this post
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by CzarChris(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by EmekaA125(m): 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
Walk over for Sen Ifeanyi Ararume of APC. PDP won't even know how and when the election is conducted. Ndigbo are on verge of burying PDP in South-East. Enough is Enough. Once Umahi collapses it in Ebonyi, Abia will follow suit followed by Enugu.
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
hatakekakashi:

beIN, AIT and NTA are showing it
Thanks man, will check AIT.
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Amah70: 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
Chai, Imo governor is fast loosing grip on Imo APC.

Apolitical. The governor ignored the home base of Imo APC in Orlu area, but services the home base of Imo PDP in Owerri area. Bad advisers.
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by fergie001: 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

From my calculations, the case instituted by richman Samuel is also statute barred.Jane inyang is a pdp judge.the grounds in which she used to disqualify ebebi are none existent and funny
Dansuqi:

I just simply laughed. (Some of the grounds are non-existent)

I know Jane Inyang very well grin cheesy grin

Why Ebebi hasn't appealed is even funnier, perhaps, there is something he doesn't want to tell us yet.

I don't know of Richman's.
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Amah70: 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
dlaw70:
We know say already una don get winner.

The erection na just mare abracadabra

Whether in APC or PDP, Ararume wins.
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Dansuqi: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
fergie001:

I just simply laughed. (Some of the grounds are non-existent)

I know Jane Inyang very well grin cheesy grin

Why Ebebi hasn't appealed is even funnier, perhaps, there is something he doesn't want to tell us yet.

I don't know of Richman's.

Jane inyang is worse than your friend okon abang and danlami senchi.they are even from the same state.ebebi will surely appeal but he should get a stay of execution first...
I thought this election will be a walkover for Dickson but with him sponsoring richman against ebebi and frustrating owoupele's case,it seems he is afraid of ebebi....
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by fergie001: 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

Jane inyang is worse than your friend okon abang and danlami senchi.they are even from the same state.ebebi will surely appeal but he should get a stay of execution first...
I thought this election will be a walkover for Dickson but with him sponsoring richman against ebebi and frustrating owoupele's case,it seems he is afraid of ebebi....
Well, it is politics.

You can't be like 100% dry and moreover those against Ebebi are mainly APC members. They feel Ebebi just decamped in October, and is getting the ticket as against members who have been there when it was tough.

As for Jane Inyang, no comments grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by untk: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Mortiple(m): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ararume Again!!!

The man should just go and rest.

Sadly he is going to win.

Imo politics dey make person cry.
���
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
Mortiple:
Ararume Again!!!
The man should just go and rest.
Sadly he is going to win.
Imo politics dey make person cry. ���

Ararume na political force..... he's back !!!!
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by PrudencyFeats: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
Acecards:
Wow, I pray it turns out well

Gone to the drains. 1xbet always to my rescue on thier financials

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore / BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo / Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.