Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot (8295 Views)

Fulani Eviction: Don’t Allow Anarchy In Your State – El-Rufai Warns Governors / Total Anarchy In Benin Over 20 Youths Confirmed Dead By Gunshots / You All Know That Total Anarchy Is Coming In A Few Weeks Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Golan007: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
OwenJesse27:

it was the hoodlums that did that Endsars protesters where peaceful

Can you give us the names of the hoodlums and how you distinguish them from the rest of the population?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Bialegend(m): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
Zoo government-sponsored hoodlums on robbery rampage. This is all to heep blames on the society that protested for #EndSars. A sort of "we told you so" but there were more killings with the Police/Sars on the streets of the zoo, so what's the difference?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by tinsel: 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
OwenJesse27:

we have the right to protests okay it the system that have failed us
The system that failed you also made you release deadly criminals from the cells?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Golan007: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bialegend:
Zoo government-sponsored hoodlums on robbery rampage. This is all to heep blames on the society that protested for #EndSars. A sort of "we told you so" but there were more killings with the Police/Sars on the streets of the zoo, so what's the difference?

You are right.

Let us blame government.

Stupid government.

They cant even do anything right.

We the saintly citizens who cannot even hurt a fly and this government is just punishing us.

E no go better for them.

4 Likes

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Okoroawusa: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
OwenJesse27:

it was the hoodlums that did that Endsars protesters where peaceful
When will you guys stop sounding like broken records trying to separate the hoodlums from the protesters?

It's beginning to sound stupid to simple logic.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by LikeAking: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
The police cant prevent crime, so they partially useless.
Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by OwenJesse27(m): 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
tinsel:

The system that failed you also made you release deadly criminals from the cells?

blame the bad eggs

1 Like

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by OwenJesse27(m): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:

When will you guys stop sounding like broken records trying to separate the hoodlums from the protesters?

It's beginning to sound stupid to simple logic.

u guys d BMC have began to sound ridiculous ....

4 Likes

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by OwenJesse27(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
Golan007:

Can you give us the names of the hoodlums and how you distinguish them from the rest of the population?

go ask d police

1 Like

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Lipscomb(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
Cultist.
Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
OwenJesse27:

why are you so bitter

It is not bitter it is the truth we just cannot develop a country let's stop fooling ourselves. No matter what happened the truth must be said to make us move forward in this country. You cannot keep on doing the wrong thing and expecting good results

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
sammy329:
angry

This is what happened when you disband an anti armed robbery squad. As if arm robbers will go on holiday undecided

Talk rubbish. Wetin come happen to suwat?

2 Likes

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Golan007: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Atiku:

Talk rubbish. Wetin come happen to suwat?

You mean the same SWAT you continued to protest against?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Cherez: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
YouAreFinished:
All thanks to ipob
Boko Haram na IPOB
You no get power na IPOB
Fuel price don hike still IPOB
This IPOB must have some principal powers over you and yours oooo
Dem sha no hold me just you

2 Likes

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Cherez: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
YouAreFinished:
All thanks to ipob
Boko Haram na IPOB
You no get power na IPOB
Fuel price don hike still IPOB
This IPOB must have some principal powers over you and yours oooo
You are(Really)Finished ooo
Dem sha no hold me just you
Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Gjrich(m): 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Benin City is called City of Blood

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Baba40(f): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
OwenJesse27:
11 people fear dead by gunshot ....around Benin city alone ....house to house rubbering at upper yesterday night ...Benin dey hot no police again ...even daylight they are rubbing people they is a total lawlessness in Benin...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNxKa1-hXEA

Edo no be Lagos

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by ehinmowo: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cry.. This is tragic. This is bad. This is evil! May God punish all those involved in the death of the innocent!

My brother, they even tried. If it were me, I would have arrested you for calling me, after all you lot did to my colleagues.. You beheaded us; burnt us alive and our stations. You even released deadly criminals from jail..

And then? You looted the property of innocent people and destroyed infrastructures built with our hard-earned resources and taxes..

I just hope you guys looted enough coffins in preparation for this deathly occasion.. Cos I recall suggesting this.. I knew a time like this would come..

May God heal Nigeria.

The more they refused to work, the more people will create alternative means of protection. By the time they want to come back, they will be irrelevant.

I suggest SS create a policing unit like Àmòtékùn though.
Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Golan007: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
OwenJesse27:

go ask d police

Which police again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by BigBabyJesus: 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
Time to liscence guns to responsible citizens .

1 Like

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Ikinternational: 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
YouAreFinished:
All thanks to ipob

Even the China debt sef

N

The missing 40 million in cash.

1 Like

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
ehinmowo:

The more they refused to work, the more people will create alternative means of protection. By the time they want to come back, they will be irrelevant.

I suggest SS create a policing unit like Àmòtékùn though.

My brother, it is the people themselves that are wreaking havoc.. Who maimed people and destroyed public and private facilities? Are they not the same people under the guise of EndSars? Abi na police kill and destroy?

Let's see how this mob policing goes.. grin

God help una

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikpeazu: Despite Peaceful Environment, Abia Yet To Benefit From Oil Companies / Benue: PDP Replies APC, Says Ortom Not Aware Of Hunters' Activities / Atiku Support Organisation Dissolves Structures, Liaison Officers Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.