Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot (8311 Views)

Fulani Eviction: Don’t Allow Anarchy In Your State – El-Rufai Warns Governors / Total Anarchy In Benin Over 20 Youths Confirmed Dead By Gunshots / You All Know That Total Anarchy Is Coming In A Few Weeks Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Sulele04(m): 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Finally they can now see that even though we didn't follow crowd, we were not foolish. They called us names and even threatened us but now look at the way they are crying

Dumb yooots

You will not follow crowd because you were occupied with the frivolities and mediocrites of bbnaija.
shame shame shame.
you digust me, your type dont deserve a better nigeria infact your type deserve nigeria simple.

if i could replace your worthless soul with jimoh isiaka and others who lost their lives to sars unjustly i wouldnt hesitate, i would now see if your family will not storm the street to protest about your death.
SPITS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
21 castrated camels for your eating pleasure. In fact, you deserve an abbatoir

Hope dem no take Camel curse u??
Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by helinues: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
Was it not yesterday I was talking about the released prisoners in Edo state.

Issa okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by OwenJesse27(m): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
prodigiousman:
hey bro it's really sad, what is happening in benin right now, pls b safe u guys should protect yourself any way u can. Nigeria is a failed state, criminals will always b criminals and they will live according to d name. I can see a lot of zombies and bmcs quoting u playing d blame game pls ignore, we have every right to protest and it's even becus of the security unit that cause d protest in d first place. In dis country sars will kill innocent citizens nothing will b done, d lackadaisical attitude from d govt is what is giving this security men the morale to kill or is it d soldiers d same soldiers that will tell an innocent unarmed civilian "I will kill u and nothing will happen"

It's a really bad situation we found our selves, don't put hope on the govt they are d cause of all these, they want a situation were tins will escalate and in turn blame the people that is why they release thugs all over d states in Prado jeeps even the prison break in benin was an inside job we all saw it, the prison is well secured the fence is really high. No way any protesters could have release prisoners of that magnitude.

thanks for d kind words ....it seen d BMC are having a good time on this thread but I don't care ..it our right to protests and I will gladly do it again if needs arises it the system that have failed us not the Endsars protesters....
Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by OwenJesse27(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
Sulele04:

You will not follow crowd because you were occupied with the frivolities and mediocrites of bbnaija.
shame shame shame.
you digust me, your type dont deserve a better nigeria infact your type deserve nigeria simple.

if i could replace your worthless soul with jimoh isiaka and others who lost their lives to sars unjustly i wouldnt hesitate, i would now see if your family will not storm the street to protest about your death.
SPITS
God bless u Sir ....lolz

2 Likes

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by OwenJesse27(m): 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Finally they can now see that even though we didn't follow crowd, we were not foolish. They called us names and even threatened us but now look at the way they are crying

Dumb yooots
ur a BMC who have sold his soul probably that y

2 Likes

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by OwenJesse27(m): 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
Friend22:

@Gabkosh and @KosiGee,if I call you two idiots now I will be singing your praises.
This is what you two morons can't see with those empty craniums of yours.

People are dying while morons like think its okay to still protest until it affects you, you will know the stupidity called protest is not new.
Confused souls!

is it endsars promoters that brought cultist so forget ...we move anyday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Sulele04(m): 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
OwenJesse27:
God bless u Sir ....lolz
amen - i am just putting that lowlife in his place.

2 Likes

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by humilitypays(m): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
sammy329:
angry

This is what happened when you disband an anti armed robbery squad. As if armed robbers will go on holiday undecided
let me tell you, it is the disbanded SARS officers that are carrying out the robbery not just ordinary civilian youths.

Most deadly and bloody kidnapping and armed robbery incident are usually carried by SARS or in collaboration with SARS OCs.

Nigerian government and the policy makers are too daft!

Try and catch some of these guys and you will know what I am saying.

SARS is part of the security agents that destroyed Southern Nigeria.

Expect robbery and kidnapping this season, these disbanded SARS guys and their officers are not happy, you guys took away their meal tickets, so they want to prove to the government that without them, robbery will be everywhere.

SARS = armed robbers!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by OwenJesse27(m): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
helinues:
Was it not yesterday I was talking about the released prisoners in Edo state.

Issa okay

let hear word it d system that have failed us not the Endsars protesters ....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by helinues: 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
OwenJesse27:

let hear word it d system that have failed us not the Endsars protesters ....

So because the system failed that's was why you guys released criminals from jail?

Enjoy it while it lasts and stop complaining

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
OwenJesse27:
youth are now protecting their self in some part of Benin ....no police our government have failed us once again......Jesus !!!

Police...Government...two words that don't make any meaning in Nigeria.
Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by jimmychang: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:

When will you guys stop sounding like broken records trying to separate the hoodlums from the protesters?

It's beginning to sound stupid to simple logic.

I joined the protest at main gate Benin city Ugbowo..it was peaceful...we didn't destroy anything and we were mostly students before the hoodlums attacked us and killed a man....so na students go dey destroy things abi....

Try dey use your sense....if you no fit use the one wey God give you borrow person abeg undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by chinwezdasilva: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
donbachi:
The next protest go be #weneedsars #bringbacksars.
for your house

1 Like

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Gabkosh: 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
Friend22:

@Gabkosh and @KosiGee,if I call you two idiots now I will be singing your praises.
This is what you two morons can't see with those empty craniums of yours.

People are dying while morons like think its okay to still protest until it affects you, you will know the stupidity called protest is not new.
Confused souls!
Who is this dunce. Are you writing English or Arabic?

1 Like

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by iluvdonjazzy: 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
donbachi:
The next protest go be #weneedsars #bringbacksars.
I swear

1 Like

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by 4ckyou: 1:50am On Nov 14, 2020
Bmaster:
Anambra recently unveil operation rapid squad,
Kudos to governor Willie obiano shocked

Let obaseki follow suit.

Enough blood she'd in Benin already,
Them never ever give up

Police can't even come out again, they are scared

1 Like

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Yankee101: 3:36am On Nov 14, 2020
A whole prison was broken out

There will be sorrow

May God have mercy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye / I'm Predicting Buhari Will Win On Saturday! / 9th Assembly Leadership: We Won’t Work With PDP, Oshiomhole Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.