Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot (8297 Views)

Fulani Eviction: Don’t Allow Anarchy In Your State – El-Rufai Warns Governors / Total Anarchy In Benin Over 20 Youths Confirmed Dead By Gunshots / You All Know That Total Anarchy Is Coming In A Few Weeks Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Friend22(m): 8:12am On Nov 14, 2020
OwenJesse27:

is it endsars promoters that brought cultist so forget ...we move anyday

Oga,move go where those cultist dey operate na.
Na here una for dey bark.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Friend22(m): 8:19am On Nov 14, 2020
Gabkosh:
Who is this dunce. Are you writing English or Arabic?
No,I am writing in the language were dummies like you will crane their necks to understand.

1 Like

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Elmaaq: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2020
OwenJesse27:
police no longer respond to emergency calls again.... they are not working in Benin they are doing it on purpose....

When have they ever responde shocked

2 Likes

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by IRODANOSA(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2020
prodigiousman:
in the hood u reside, the people/youths should come to agreement to protect the hood and b vigilant, this too shall pass stay safe, once again ignore those guys, they rejoice on the killings by the Nigeria security forces on innocent protesters same way they are currently rejoicing on what is happening in benin presently
God bless you, sir.
Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by IRODANOSA(m): 8:41am On Nov 14, 2020
Sulele04:

You will not follow crowd because you were occupied with the frivolities and mediocrites of bbnaija.
shame shame shame.
you digust me, your type dont deserve a better nigeria infact your type deserve nigeria simple.

if i could replace your worthless soul with jimoh isiaka and others who lost their lives to sars unjustly i wouldnt hesitate, i would now see if your family will not storm the street to protest about your death.
SPITS
Thank you, sir.
Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by IRODANOSA(m): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2020
humilitypays:
let me tell you, it is the disbanded SARS officers that are carrying out the robbery not just ordinary civilian youths.

Most deadly and bloody kidnapping and armed robbery incident are usually carried by SARS or in collaboration with SARS OCs.

Nigerian government and the policy makers are too daft!

Try and catch some of these guys and you will know what I am saying.

SARS is part of the security agents that destroyed Southern Nigeria.

Expect robbery and kidnapping this season, these disbanded SARS guys and their officers are not happy, you guys took away their meal tickets, so they want to prove to the government that without them, robbery will be everywhere.

SARS = armed robbers!!
Thank you, sir. God bless you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Gabkosh: 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
Friend22:

No,I am writing in the language were dummies like you will crane their necks to understand.
Mumu, no be only crane, na tractor. Educated Illiterate.
Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Friend22(m): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
Gabkosh:
Mumu, no be only crane, na tractor. Educated Illiterate.
When people like you refuse to read ,you think others will still remain grateful dummies like you are.

1 Like

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Gabkosh: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Friend22:

When people like you refuse to read ,you think others will still remain grateful dummies like you are.
What is this truant saying?

We will protest, tell your father to come and stop us. Slave.
Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Friend22(m): 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Gabkosh:
What is this truant saying?

We will protest, tell your father to come and stop us. Slave.
Since you have no regard for your father please go ahead.
Dummy!
Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Gabkosh: 1:12am On Nov 15, 2020
Friend22:

Since you have no regard for your father please go ahead.
Dummy!
Like I said, tell your father to come and stop us.
Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by OwenJesse27(m): 7:08am On Nov 15, 2020
nothing less than five youths where killed yesterday all cult related ....
Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by OwenJesse27(m): 7:10am On Nov 15, 2020
daylight rubbers in Benin police nor dey work again
Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Friend22(m): 9:29am On Nov 15, 2020
Gabkosh:
Like I said, tell your father to come and stop us.

This brain dead idiot thinks everyone is as foul mouthed as him.
I personally think you father did a bad job raising a spoilt nincompoop like you.

1 Like

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Cherez: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2020
Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Christistruth00: 11:02am On Nov 15, 2020
Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Cherez: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2020
Christistruth00:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSIw2mJXiQg&t=134s
Good that we traded videos, now can we accept that one gets played down?
I've never been a supporter of Kanu anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 1978 Nigerian Land Use Act / 2018 Party Primaries Among The Worst In Nigeria – INEC Chairman / Edo Election: APC In Large Margin Lead In Edo North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.