Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,564 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot (8470 Views)

Outrage In Benin As Akpata Supporters Abuse Oba For Correcting Him / Fulani Eviction: Don’t Allow Anarchy In Your State – El-Rufai Warns Governors / Total Anarchy In Benin Over 20 Youths Confirmed Dead By Gunshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Christistruth00: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bialegend:
Zoo government-sponsored hoodlums on robbery rampage. This is all to heep blames on the society that protested for #EndSars. A sort of "we told you so" but there were more killings with the Police/Sars on the streets of the zoo, so what's the difference?

Cherez:

Boko Haram na IPOB
You no get power na IPOB
Fuel price don hike still IPOB
This IPOB must have some principal powers over you and yours oooo
You are(Really)Finished ooo
Dem sha no hold me just you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm0xIp5yH6A&t=115s
Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Christistruth00: 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
undecided
Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Uyi168: 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
Time to liscence guns to responsible citizens .
And who are these responsible citizens??

1 Like

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Uyi168: 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
They started out by burning the only 3 police stations in the area..
Now, they are having a field day.
cry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by BigBabyJesus: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
Uyi168:
And who are these responsible citizens??

Property owners , business owners, tax payers, referrals from the LGA chairman or community leader , upstanding citizens, family men.
Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Uyi168: 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Property owners , business owners, tax payers, referrals from the LGA chairman or community leader , upstanding citizens, family men.

Na naija we dey.

Many of above listed are touts themselves.

1 Like

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
Golan007:

You mean the same SWAT you continued to protest against?

End sars brutality. No issue was resolved... just change of name. What do you call that?

2 Likes

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Frankiecrenshaw: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cry.. This is tragic. This is bad. This is evil! May God punish all those involved in the death of the innocent!

My brother, they even tried. If it were me, I would have arrested you for calling me, after all you lot did to my colleagues.. You beheaded us; burnt us alive and our stations. You even released deadly criminals from jail..

And then? You looted the property of innocent people and destroyed infrastructures built with our hard-earned resources and taxes..

I just hope you guys looted enough coffins in preparation for this deathly occasion.. Cos I recall suggesting this.. I knew a time like this would come..

May God heal Nigeria.

shut up your dirty mouth idiot.. what of the one police they do since..v

1 Like

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by OwenJesse27(m): 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

It is not bitter it is the truth we just cannot develop a country let's stop fooling ourselves. No matter what happened the truth must be said to make us move forward in this country. You cannot keep on doing the wrong thing and expecting good results
don't be hopeless OK ....go get ur PVC and stop ranting online that your power we just need to fight to put good people in power...
Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by OwenJesse27(m): 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
Uyi168:
They started out by burning the only 3 police stations in the area..
Now, they are having a field day.
cry embarassed

d youth in ur area need to come out and protect the community like what they are doing at Amagba Gra....street invigilating

2 Likes

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Sulele04(m): 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:

When will you guys stop sounding like broken records trying to separate the hoodlums from the protesters?

It's beginning to sound stupid to simple logic.
It sounds stupid to you because you are to d*mb to understand that end-sars protesters are not hoodlums.

2 Likes

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Golan007: 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
Frankiecrenshaw:
shut up your dirty mouth idiot.. what of the one police they do since..v

Na one of them be this.
Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
Golan007:

Which police again?

They should use the prisoners they released to serve as security.
17 submissive camels for your eating pleasure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
Sulele04:

It sounds stupid to you because you are to d*mb to understand that end-sars protesters are not hoodlums.
you are a dunce

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cry.. This is tragic. This is bad. This is evil! May God punish all those involved in the death of the innocent!

My brother, they even tried. If it was me, I would have arrested you for calling me, after all you lot did to my colleagues.. You beheaded us; burnt us alive and our stations. You even released deadly criminals from jail..

And then? You looted the property of innocent people and destroyed infrastructures built with our hard-earned resources and taxes..

I just hope you guys looted enough coffins in preparation for this deathly occasion.. Cos I recall suggesting this.. I knew a time like this would come..

May God heal Nigeria.

21 castrated camels for your eating pleasure. In fact, you deserve an abbatoir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
21 castrated camels for your eating pleasure. In fact, you deserve an abbatoir

My brother grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Golan007: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
Atiku:

End sars brutality. No issue was resolved... just change of name. What do you call that?

Of course, no issues were resolved.

Hope they've been resolved now?

grin

Benin go hot this December.

1 Like

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by prodigiousman(m): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
OwenJesse27:

go ask d police
hey bro it's really sad, what is happening in benin right now, pls b safe u guys should protect yourself any way u can. Nigeria is a failed state, criminals will always b criminals and they will live according to d name. I can see a lot of zombies and bmcs quoting u playing d blame game pls ignore, we have every right to protest and it's even becus of the security unit that cause d protest in d first place. In dis country sars will kill innocent citizens nothing will b done, d lackadaisical attitude from d govt is what is giving this security men the morale to kill or is it d soldiers d same soldiers that will tell an innocent unarmed civilian "I will kill u and nothing will happen"

It's a really bad situation we found our selves, don't put hope on the govt they are d cause of all these, they want a situation were tins will escalate and in turn blame the people that is why they release thugs all over d states in Prado jeeps even the prison break in benin was an inside job we all saw it, the prison is well secured the fence is really high. No way any protesters could have release prisoners of that magnitude.

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother grin
Finally they can now see that even though we didn't follow crowd, we were not foolish. They called us names and even threatened us but now look at the way they are crying

Dumb yooots

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by WoeBetide666: 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
Soro soke generation no dey hear word. No fear, Feminist Coalition go hire private security for una

3 Likes

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Sulele04(m): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
you are a dunce
Coming from a bbnaija fanatic i will take that with a pinch of salt. now Bleep of my mention and go into obscurity.
Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
Sulele04:

Coming from a bbnaija fanatic i will take that with a pinch of salt.
now Bleep of my mention and go into obscurity.
na English you Sabi speak.. intelligence na zero

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by prodigiousman(m): 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
OwenJesse27:

d youth in ur area need to come out and protect the community like what they are doing at Amagba Gra....street invigilating
in the hood u reside, the people/youths should come to agreement to protect the hood and b vigilant, this too shall pass stay safe, once again ignore those guys, they rejoice on the killings by the Nigeria security forces on innocent protesters same way they are currently rejoicing on what is happening in benin presently

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Finally they can now see that even though we didn't follow crowd, we were not foolish. They called us names and even threatened us but now look at the way they are crying

Dumb yooots

My brother, you've said it all.. At least, God Almighty dun vindicate us.. It's now obvious to all that we actually meant well for Nigeria. Our people say wetin elders see sitting, even if children climb Iroko, them no go see.. No be by crowd, my brother..

May God bless all patriotic Nigerians and bless us with wisdom. Nigeria go better.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Friend22(m): 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
OwenJesse27:
11 people fear dead by gunshot ....around Benin city alone ....house to house rubbering at upper yesterday night ...Benin dey hot no police again ...even daylight they are rubbing people they is a total lawlessness in Benin...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNxKa1-hXEA
@Gabkosh and @KosiGee,if I call you two idiots now I will be singing your praises.
This is what you two morons can't see with those empty craniums of yours.

People are dying while morons like think its okay to still protest until it affects you, you will know the stupidity called protest is not new.
Confused souls!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, you've said it all.. At least, God Almighty dun vindicate us.. It's now obvious to all that we actually meant well for Nigeria. Our people say wetin elders see sitting, even if children climb Iroko, them no go see.. No be by crowd, my brother..

May God bless all patriotic Nigerians and bless us with wisdom. Nigeria go better.
The way you dey make sense for this forum, you go finish my cows if I no reduce as I dey dash am out.

I say a big amen to your prayers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Afamed: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
OwenJesse27:
people can't even go out ....to market without hearing gunshots the number of guns in Benin is too much
Una never see anything. The monster una create, make una ready to bear the consequences

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
The way you dey make sense for this forum, you go finish my cows if I no reduce as I dey dash am out.

I say a big amen to your prayers.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by MsAllison(f): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
you are a dunce
mynd44 is Nairaland rules meant for some people now?
because many have been breaking the rules like no man's business but the go free?

cc
Lalasticlacla Seun oam4j Dominique
Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by Golan007: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
MsAllison:
mynd44 is Nairaland rules meant for some people now?
because many have been breaking the rules like no man's business but the go free?

cc
Lalasticlacla Seun oam4j Dominique

Shatap.
Re: Total Anarchy In Benin As over 11youth Confirmed Dead By Gunshot by ebenezer202l(f): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
YouAreFinished:
All thanks to ipob
you lack sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed Denies Defecting To APC / Indian High Commissioner, Shri G. Balasubramanian Visits Sanwo-Olu / The Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge In Lagos,a Political Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.