Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) (4989 Views)

Murray-Bruce: Let Us Try To Rescue Our Economy, After Tomorrow's Judgement / Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers / Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by NNEWIsuper: 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

You are the most useless Igbo son I have come across. I swear. Are you blind?

Other regions are consolidating and closing ranks and promoting all their states from under a regional umbrella. Why cant we?

Everytime you open thread its Anambra Anambra Anambra Anqmbra. Are you cursed? Promote the SE for a change.
Let him continue.. I like that.. Let the east continue to wallow in their tiny division, na so even in anambra the division even in LGA is sharp.. Atleast we have one north ruling the shithole anambra village

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
NGpatriot:
grin grin grin
I feel your pain, It doesn't change what I stated

8 Likes

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by ABlAstate: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Anambra is doing very well unlike our dilapidated filthy shithole called Abia state.
Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by ABlAstate: 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
Did anyone stop you from promoting your state. I am from Abia state but unfortunately Abia state is a cursed backward shithole, there is absolutely nothing to show about Abia state.

AsiwajuNdigbo:

You are the most useless Igbo son I have come across. I swear. Are you blind?

Other regions are consolidating and closing ranks and promoting all their states from under a regional umbrella. Why cant we?

Everytime you open thread its Anambra Anambra Anambra Anqmbra. Are you cursed? Promote the SE for a change.
Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by XANDERO85: 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
obowo69:
Gas and energy projects that will benefit Anambra in the future.

Nestoil gas pipelines under construction.

Okija power plant

Ibeto Massive Gas processing plant under construction.

Orient petroleum refinery project

Can you throw more light on the Ibeto gas plant? First time i’m hearing of it!

The one of Orient.....i can’t put my finger on anything on the ground that they’ve done or are doing!

8 Likes

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by XANDERO85: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Let him continue.. I like that.. Let the east continue to wallow in their tiny division, na so even in anambra the division even in LGA is sharp.. Atleast we have one north ruling the shithole anambra village

Dude, don’t you think it’s high time you changed moniker to one that reflects your true ethnicity? Anyone seeing the one you have now will think you’re Igbo! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by kettykin: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
The real game changer about Anambra economy is that it is 99% entrepreneurship driven, 0.000000000000000001% federal government driven and 1% state government driven , Abuja , Lagos and to some extent Rivers are driven purely by 50% federal , 30% state Effort and oil economy.

Anambra has a 360 economy driven by human capital , trade, manufacturing, business , services , industry, transport , education,Agriculture etc .

Abuja is driven 100% by Government , Lagos is driven by 100% by the Banks HQ, Telcos HQ , oilcos HQ and government seaports and MDAs, rivers is driven by 90% oilcos and gasco.

Another South East state to watch out for is Ebonyi , that is if the bad luck of APC does not derail them

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by November1857(m): 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

You dey fear your ancestral land?

Why you no build your own land first? Mumu
But they're ask for thier own country ? If you grant it to them, they'll have no choice but to leave

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by OfoIgbo: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
MusaChukwudi:
Igbo people in a Lagos please your ancestral land ANAMBRA needs you.
Lagosians also need their space!

Please, come and be going!

Unfortunately Lagos also needs Igbo money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
NGpatriot:
grin grin grin

Do you almajiri camel herders ever rest from Igbo issue? Soon as you see Igbo your whole world stops. Give it a break!
Return to zanfara and rescue your cow emirs from bandit captivity.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
[s]
MusaChukwudi:
Igbo people in a Lagos please your ancestral land ANAMBRA needs you.
Lagosians also need their space!

Please, come and be going!
[/s]
Igbo amaka.

Cc lzaa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by Afamed: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
post=96002108:

IGR doesn't measure economy, Anambra with her IGR is building more infrastructures, rank low in debt, not owing salary, pension or arrears unlike Ogun
Selling your lies to people that have not been to Anambra

5 Likes

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by Afamed: 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
post=96001910:
Anambra has highest concentration of indigenous industries, 62 standard markets with one of her markets largest in west Africa

This boy with him lies ehhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by NGpatriot: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
Infrastructure update in anambra village..

Borehole governors boku for SE..

Only place where the leaders carry aso ebi delegation and camera man and photographers to commission borehole..

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by NGpatriot: 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6774203_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

See how den dey fight erosion in anambra village? This is what they call infrastructure.

Where water go take pass...?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^That bricklayer rubbish go even make the flooding and erosion worse.

Which kain useless and incompetent people den dey take make governor for that village sef...?

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by Fabulousl0l(m): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Get lost fool
Go and develop your state and stop making noise here
Anambra isn't the reason your state is not develop

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by Fabulousl0l(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
NGpatriot:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6774203_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

See how den dey fight erosion in anambra village? This is what they call infrastructure.

Where water go take pass...?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^That bricklayer rubbish go even make the flooding and erosion worse.

Which kain useless and incompetent people den dey take make governor for that village sef...?

grin grin grin grin

Are you a yoruba Muslim?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by MosheDayan: 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
OneCorner:

Don’t mind them... that’s how one of their governors came begging us last week to make Igbo land more inhabitable for afonjaz
go back to your village, go back to your village..............oya form oduduwa..........ONE NIGERIA LAZY COWARDS grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

What kind talk is this? Anambra is part of East and East is not tiny. Learn how to talk to people with respect dude. No matter what he remains my brother. Why you dey carry another man wahala for shoulder. De-stress bro.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
post=96005676:

I owe you nothing, you can do the research yourself

Ok bye. My statement remains valid. No apology.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by NNEWIsuper: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

What kind talk is this? Anambra is part of East and East is not tiny. Learn how to talk to people with respect dude. No matter what he remains my brother. Why you dey carry another man wahala for shoulder. De-stress bro.
I'm from Anambra but that doesn't mean that I don't know my state Anambra is tiny and erosion ravaged

5 Likes

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by NNEWIsuper: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
Fabulousl0l:

Get lost fool
Go and develop your state and stop making noise here
Anambra isn't the reason your state is not develop
Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J rule 2 @emboldened

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by MosheDayan: 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
OneCorner:

Na dem sabi, dem be Hausa slaves
But at least they should give us the Biafra that Tinubu kept I’m his house so we can go our way
maybe when the afonjaz start sigting the moon. you know a slave to the sultan has to free himself first before he frees another grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by NkanAkpanika: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
post=96000602:
Anambra state from zero economy after the devastating civil war to fourth largest economy in Nigeria,

The state’s economy is unarguably the fourth largest among states in Nigeria, after Lagos, Abuja and Rivers (minus oil), States GDP compilation placed Anambra state just below major oil producing states, this is a state that lost every thing during the war, top now ahead of states in west minus Lagos and north minus Abuja, In 2017 Nigeria states nominal GDP was re-based, the nominal gross domestic product for the 22 states (for which data is currently available) stood at N63.8trillion, or 56% of Nigeria’s nominal gross domestic product in that year.
By sector, the 22 states accounted for 57%, 77% and 48% of agriculture, industry and services GDP at the national level respectively. Among the 22 states, however, services sector accounted for 67%, while agriculture accounted for 22% and industry, 11%.
The 6 states with the highest nominal GDP in 2017 – FCT, Akwa-Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra – accounted for about 50% of the total states GDP, or 27% of Nigeria’s nominal GDP, in 2017.
States GDP compilation is important and useful for various purposes. First, it provides important information to support evidence-based policy making. It also helps to identify key drivers of economic growth in each state and assess the performance of the state economy. Further, by revealing the structure of the state economy, the contribution of each state to the national output can be determined.
No matter the campaign of calmly against Anambra state by those that hate to hear good news from Igbo states can't change the real facts, Anambra today raked lowest in poverty in Nigeria, your hate can't stop them, it motivate them to do more, Anambra state economy was built by indigenous efforts unlike those that depend on foreign investments , your can't stop them, even after the war, Anambra is blessed with huge gas reserve which is the future, watch out Anambra state 2021 when Anambra sky and river port will be open to the world grin grin

So Akwa-Ibom is ahead of Rivers and others right?
Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by NkanAkpanika: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by batista181(m): 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
The state is located in the South East of Nigeria. It's GDP is $14.212 billion, per capita is $3.527. Imo state is rich in natural resources, like zinc, natural gas, crude oil, lead, limestone, fine sand and white clay. There are over 163 oil wells in the state. The main petroleum companies in the region are Agip, Royal Dutch Shell, Chevron Corporation and Addax Petroleum.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State From Zero Economy After The War To Fourth Lagest Economy(photos) by NGpatriot: 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
Fabulousl0l:

Are you a yoruba Muslim?

Are you ipob almajiri Muslim?

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tree Planting Essential To Reversing Degradation Of Environment - Sanwo-Olu / Enugu Assembly Endorse Atiku / Nairaland Bans People For Insulting A Member But Not The President

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.