Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna (29575 Views)

Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded / Popular Nigerian Author, Bayo Adebowale Raped, Impregnated All His 5 Daughters - / Bayo Adebowale Is A Beast! Raped His 5 Daughters!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by zubimete(f): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dear lord guide & protect them wherever there are Amen. Let their abductors have no peace until they are released.
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by Emperor4tune(m): 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
i remember dagrin & his song mercies of the lord entered my heart,all of a sudden tears roll down my eyes,except God intervene am afraid nigeria may soon equal syria in disaster,hunger,crime,insecurity,war,terrorism & death
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by mytym1: 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by bigt2(m): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
undecided
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by CSTRR: 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
I can't live in Kaduna.

I don't Care how much you pay me.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
ShobayoEmma:
The persecution is getting more tensed, time to brace-up. God by our side, we will conquer.

Buhari, a good man with evil intentions.
Time to separate from terrorists.
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by DasaintHope(m): 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
ShobayoEmma:

Buhari, a good man with evil intentions.
I've always ignored this phrase, but today... Thunder fire you and your Buhari come and beat me, am in my house

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
highdon:
Nigeria Matter tire me.
No security, no good road, no quality education, no food security.
Dis country even bank security will disrespect nd nothing go happen
That's why I asked someone today on NAIRALAND supporting petrol increase to point out one sector in Nigeria that's working but the person couldn't.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by showafrica(m): 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Tilykay:
That's the new thing now o. They are hunting pastor's families and raping their daughters. Who will hear our cry?

Big churches refused to speak up, even during endsars, they were reluctant. Evil no send anybody and does not have friends, very soon politicians go begin run for there own lives.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by mrkings84(m): 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
I pray, tonight let the Almighty God in his infinite wisdom and mercy facilitate their freedom... This I PRAY in Jesus Name, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by KIDfurniture(m): 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
Omg if this is true....they will take turns on the poor girls. Omg.. I just pray it is fake news or perhaps all 5 girls decided to disappear for some time.
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by DasaintHope(m): 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
Clothingonline9 dangwarai uptimum123 SilverNorGold Vaughanlanrewaj.... another slimy chameleon omenka helinues myBraine OZOnNengiTheory Edusouls Onlyonebhari Confirmedombie georgakins arrewa ILuvdemManna Gidicars.. Kilonshele AnanseK Antoeni LegendHero Sammirano Orioko88 Tesppidd 360degreess IbadanSun1 NGPatriot Mamotalk Kestolove GoshenNLA thatfairguy1 TecM0 Humilitypays IamWonderful Authority2006 jcmaiah delivryboy 360degreess Kuginzi IamPlato Danmaiduguri thebosstrevor1 BOFA2020 PissfulProtester Emekaonline Afamed The shameless MONIKERS listed above will avoid thus thread. Arrewa you especially see ur brothers handwork

1 Like

Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by shugabasbn: 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
Banditing is a crude oil business now in the North.

May God help us

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by Nukilia: 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
dvkot:
They are kidnapping pastors... Soon this will turn to another crusade war

A time will come, when the Islamists will fear the word CHRISTIAN! When they hear that CHRISTIANS live in a certain area of the country, they'll be peeing in their pants undecided
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by Nukilia: 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
shugabasbn:
Banditing is a crude oil business now in the North.
May God help us

A time will come when the word banditing will become alien in our society...
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by enemyofprogress: 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
highdon:
Nigeria Matter tire me.
No security, no good road, no quality education, no food security.
Dis country even bank security will disrespect nd nothing go happen
even no more free Toto and palliatives

1 Like

Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by TruthinAction: 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
Anonymous, please come and show this people pepper.
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by Danny50: 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... As long as the pastor is a legit man of God his father wont let him down... The acient of days, alpha and omega and He's same God of yester today and forever as he brough out the children of isreal from egypt through the red sea he will also do it his son AMEN.
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by Rawhumper(m): 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
Buhari and your Gov have failed us all.

quote author=RomanianNinja post=96009791]

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/13/gunmen-southern-kaduna-kidnap-five-daughters-christ-embassy-pastor-one-idp[/quote]
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by Franking: 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
Either God is just abandoning his people or God is exaggerated. I mean, is it that God can protect his people but isn't doing it or that Gos can't?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by donnie(m): 12:00am On Nov 14, 2020
bonechamberlain:
Elrufai.

So bandits/Fulani herdsmen are occupying peoples homes inside their own country where we have air force, army, navy, police, mopol, civil defence etc.

So Elrufai and FG aren't aware that people have been chased aware from their homes/land and criminals and terrorist are living peacefully in those occupied lands.

I pity for Fulani all over Africa, because a time (very soon) would come when every country in Africa would treat them like the Jews suffered under Hitler. And unlike the intelligent Jews, they have nothing to offer rather than violence, barbaric and ancient behavior.

If the Fulani's think that in 2020 they can use state apparatus illegally and violently to steal peoples land, and hold it for long, they better rethink.

2023 would be a redifining year for Nigeria. By then the sinners might be separated from the saints.

You're going too far in your mind because you're dealing here with ancient Assyrians/ Babylonians who know who they are and who are raiding homes of Ancient biblical Israelites who have lost their identity and are following a white god that never existed.

The white Jews you refer to are not the people of the bible. They are Impostors... decendants of ESAU/EDOM. The true BLACK MESSIAH called them the Synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9,3:9).

Sad thing is this affliction is from the Most High Himself and will continue and become even more severe until ISOLELE (ISRAEL) awakes and REPENTS. As painful as it might sound, this is the truth.

Shabbat Shalom.
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by Temptee101(m): 12:01am On Nov 14, 2020
I'm tired of this country.

No sincere joy and happiness anywhere. People are getting more frustrated everyday.

Petrol price keep increasing, food prices so high like never before, bad roads everywhere, poor weather condition, insecurity, accidents etc...

My spirit, soul and body is tired of this country.

Take it or leave it
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by Lewisalexander(m): 12:41am On Nov 14, 2020
Gkay1:
The God that never sleep nor slumber will protect and preserve them and they will return home safely.

Crap
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by Kingspin(m): 1:05am On Nov 14, 2020
It must be the religion of pieces

That worst religion to happen to humankind.

The reason is to stop people from attending services and have a rethink before joining Christianity. Create fear

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by AMvanquish: 1:16am On Nov 14, 2020
Lightangel65:
Happened in kaduna, let me bet its islam extremists am 100%sure of it, later when the igbos are killing muslims you guys would be complaining every single muslim is a possible killer/rapist

You just sounded stupid with this comment.
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by Openbusiness: 1:42am On Nov 14, 2020
shocked Is this why this evil Buhari regime was so quick and eager to withdraw police from Christ Embassy? May the God that delivered Daniel in the lions den, the God that delivered Shadrach Meshach and Abednego delivered these 5 girls too, and the God that prevented Sarah, Abraham's wife from being raped by another man, keep these 5 girls from rape also in Jesus name. Buhari may the God of Heaven open your file of remembrance for every Christian being massacred in the North by those evil state sponsored terrorists. The gates of Hell shall not prevail against God's people.
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by sharpwriter(m): 1:50am On Nov 14, 2020
donnie:
[size=8pt][/size]

You're going too far in your mind because you're dealing here with ancient Assyrians/ Babylonians who know who they are and who are raiding homes of Ancient biblical Israelites who have lost their identity and are following a white god that never existed.

The white Jews you refer to are not the people of the bible. They are Impostors... decendants of ESAU/EDOM. The true BLACK MESSIAH called them the Synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9,3:9).

Sad thing is this affliction is from the Most High Himself and will continue and become even more severe until ISOLELE (ISRAEL) awakes and REPENTS. As painful as it might sound, this is the truth.

Shabbat Shalom.

I like your view and fact twist. Now, who is the white god that never existed. Then, who is the most high?

I want your view and explanation on them.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by banio: 1:52am On Nov 14, 2020
The best thing for now is to legalize arms for all Nigerians.

When everybody hold am. Everybody go fear fear.
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by Openbusiness: 1:56am On Nov 14, 2020
Later some deaf and dumb Southerners will be shouting Atikulated. If terrorists can be having it so good and extremely favored by the system under a stoneage illiterate man, what do you think will happen when an enlightened one gets power? The only thing more deadly than an illiterate terrorists is an educated terrorists. But people are so blind to see the subtle religious war going on behind the scenes right now. Have you ever read where Imams were kidnapped in Kaduna in the news? But it is always pastors that will be kidnapped or murdered right from inside their homes or Churches. Do you think it's a coincidence that these are happening to only pastors? People need to wake up. Winter is upon us! We can either choose to be martyrs for the gospel of Jesus Christ (which is not a bad thing, because scriptures are being fulfilled) OR we can rise like King David and take out the uncircumcised Philistines reproaching the people of God (which is also scriptures being fulfilled). Which scriptures shall we fulfill?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by LikeAking: 2:18am On Nov 14, 2020
Franking:
Either God is just abandoning his people or God is exaggerated. I mean, is it that God can protect his people but isn't doing it or that Gos can't?

God don zoo,zoom,zoom.
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by Herbephe1(m): 2:19am On Nov 14, 2020
Elrufai is only concern about milking the people through"tax" without caring about their lives. the guy us lagging behind when it comes to security
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by bigcasava1(m): 2:42am On Nov 14, 2020
RomanianNinja:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/13/gunmen-southern-kaduna-kidnap-five-daughters-christ-embassy-pastor-one-idp
have you not heard of crocodile tears. Sorry your land has been taken over by Islam and the only option is to embrace Islam because that is their plan. We in the south we will protect our territory, we are ready to die for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet / Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials / Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.