Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,823 members, 7,828,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna (29579 Views)

Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded / Popular Nigerian Author, Bayo Adebowale Raped, Impregnated All His 5 Daughters - / Bayo Adebowale Is A Beast! Raped His 5 Daughters!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by Franktom247(m): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2020
Mr el rufai wants to become vice president i wonder what he will say and use to campaign
Nigeria politicians remember what goes around comes around power is transient and all power belongs to GOD
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by splendournoni: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2020
RomanianNinja:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/13/gunmen-southern-kaduna-kidnap-five-daughters-christ-embassy-pastor-one-idp

The Governor is always silent because those areas are Christians populated areas.... Christians need to wake up arm themselves and protect their lands from these jihadists muslims in Nigeria...
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by yahmohy27: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2020
thesicilian:
God will see them through.

I must say El Rufai has done a terrible job in terms of security in Kaduna state. Never thought anyone could be worse than Buhari in that regard.
But if na Christian be the governor,,it will be Muslims are trying to make the state ungovernable for him or oppositions are trying to pull him down
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by Crimsoneagle: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2020
That cursed MURIC drunkard will not see this one now, it's to be shouting muslims are under attack up and down , shameless clowns
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by Franking: 9:51am On Nov 14, 2020
Openbusiness:
how does instinct relate or correlate, explain oh

Instinct is what animals rely on unless in stories such as the one u just narrated which can only happen in Tales by Moonlight.
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by AMvanquish: 11:04am On Nov 14, 2020
Lightangel65:

I can expect less from a bloody killer

See your reply. That's how stupid people on this forum usually reply.
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by donnie(m): 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
sharpwriter:

I like your view and fact twist. Now, who is the white god that never existed. Then, who is the most high?

I want your view and explanation on them.

He is the image of the BEAST ROME.

donnie:

Pope Alexander VI who hired Leonardo Da Vinci to paint the fake white Jesus using the image of his illegitimate homosexual son Cesare Borgia, knew this for a fact.

Before the 1500s, the Isrealites and their MESSIAH were known widely to be black people (Bantus/Negroes).

The Most High is YAHUAH. We carry his name in our names. His name was mistranslated as Jehovah my Europeans. There is not J sound in the Ancient Hebrew. There was not letter J 500 years ago. It was later added to the English language. So how could his name be JEHOVAH?

Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by Duru009(m): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
I declare their speedy release NOW! in Jesus mighty name Amen !!!

Thank you Lord �.....
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by delishpot: 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
What has MURIC said about THIS? Anyways, let me go a reading just to collect data of muslims who will speak against this act.
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by DasaintHope(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
authority2006:

You are shameless idiot, kidnapping business started in the South East and South South and they infected the whole nation.
You remember the case of a Nigerian who is the US Army who came to Nigeria about 2 or 3 three years ago? He was kidnapped by his own southern brothers and murdered in the process.
Your people are cold blooded murderers who target Christians and pastors in the North.
Bloodsuckers
Re: Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna by Bankilolo: 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
This is the time that we need God than never , may the almighty God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania / Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra / 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.