Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) (62644 Views)

South Carolina: Huge Alligator Chews On Six Foot Alligator (Pics, Video) / Bizarre, Monstrous Half-Alligator Half-Fish Animal Spotted In Singapore (Pics) / Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by Galaticos444: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
theFilmtric:
All na cruise
Donald J Trump will soon say it was the Dinosuar that rigged the election
Well this is Florida which he won
Very clueless a man

theFilmtricsay
very dry joke undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
Thats a dinosaur
Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by ultimatebas(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
That's how i lodged in The Grand Orlando Resort in Celebration, Orlando, Florida and the hotel receptionist said i shouldn't go close to the stagnant waters around the hotel because they harbor alligators. I was shocked because for naija we go kill am chop cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by AstuteChap: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
Now, that is one massive alligator. The closest that I can be to that animal is in a high rise building, zooming in with a binoculars grin grin
Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by MrBanner(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
theFilmtric:
All na cruise
Donald J Trump will soon say it was the Dinosuar that rigged the election
Well this is Florida which he won
Very clueless a man

theFilmtricsay
Get Tump's dick out your mouth. Every post he is all you think of. He is not the cause of your problems in this life.
Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by omodaamola: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
Omo...na die o! grin

Meanwhile, if you're interested to start a profitable forex, please Chat up now (Serious minded biko)
Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by Raysleek: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
Videoshop tongue doesnt look real. If you believe this then you can fall for anything

1 Like

Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by slimjosh231(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
Okay.
Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
If this thing see person
Na to say last prayer
Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by Mavrick2012: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
We Live in very Amazing times..
Of recent strange Creatures have been showing up themselves in different nations of the World!

Everything in these times are just out of the Ordinary!

JESUS is Coming Folks!
The time is toooooo Close!
It's gonna be Suddenly! It's gonna be Unawares!
If u Value your soul! Give your life to JESUS!
Pls I beg u all Give your life to JESUS !!
Na today? Alligator is Strange animal?

2 Likes

Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by jokerr(m): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Of recent strange Creatures have been showing up themselves in different nations of the World!

JESUS is Coming Folks!
you don't mean it
Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by MrBanner(m): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

JESUS is Coming Folks!

You have no one to tell you that you're already moving mad

3 Likes

Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by obonujoker(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by omooba969(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

JESUS is Coming Folks!

This guy. grin
Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by theFilmtric: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
Galaticos444:
very dry joke undecided
Well
I'm not the source of your problem
But I know its very powerful

theFilmtricsay

Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by zinaunreal(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

JESUS is Coming Folks!

My friend shut your trap it's just a crocodile

2 Likes

Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by JAM084: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
light099:
That is a dinosaur Trumpnosaur, it thought it would see Trump on the golf course.

I heard it's on standby and awaiting orders to gulp any Biden supporter on sight.
lol this is funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by theFilmtric: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Get Tump's dick out my mouth. Every post he is all I think of. He is not the cause of my problems in this life.
Sorry o

theFilmtricsay

Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by JAM084: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
theFilmtric:
All na cruise Donald J Trump will soon say it was the Dinosuar that rigged the election Well this is Florida which he won Very clueless a man

theFilmtricsay
stupid comment
Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by JAM084: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
fratermathy:
Florida has always been a place of weird news. Entertain yourself and search "Florida man" on Google News. This doesn't surprise me a bit. Weirder things have happened in Florida.
even the Bermuda triangle is near Florida

2 Likes

Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

JESUS is Coming Folks!

What are you saying exactly? Alligators have been around for a long time and this is not the first time one is seen in public. So, what's strange about alligators?

Bros abeg, no be every thread you must comment jare.

2 Likes

Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by fredoooooo: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
Omo onile wink
Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by demmie1: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Mod pls if you are not a terrorist, ban this righteousness guy, he's threat to common sense

3 Likes

Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
ultimatebas:
That's how i lodged in The Grand Orlando Resort in Celebration, Orlando, Florida and the hotel receptionist said i shouldn't go close to the stagnant waters around the hotel because they harbor alligators. I was shocked because for naija we go kill am chop cheesy

Hope you thanked him/her? cheesy That was a lifesaving info, before one hungry alligator drags you into the lake and chop you.

3 Likes

Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Ogbeni....i swear..like i said before..you get luck say you nor dey near me....i for don format your brain with enough weed..first of all I go use weed cook beans or indomie for you make you sleep for two days..then as you wake up..i go tie loud or skunk for you make you smoke...if you never still reset well then I go carry you go one bar go give you eight bottles...then book two paid runs babe make them bang the hell out of you

grin grin
Devil!! You wan spoil pastor? I rebuke you!! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

JESUS is Coming Folks!

Oga, when did an alligator become a "strange creature" and did it become something out of d ordinary for an alligator to take a stroll into a pond? How does d life of an alligator affect d coming of Jesus? Pls explain d relationship. I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by Heffalump(m): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bruno3000:
Guy chill na. Don't u hv a Sabbath day in ur calendar? Too much of everything is bad.

I blame the people who are very fast in dashing him "likes"

5 Likes

Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by wednesdays26: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by Seventy7kings: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
iamyemiakins:
When a real niggarr heaves a sigh of relief thinking he has seen and heard everything in life then another shit pops up. undecided
damnnn niggarrrr, you can't be Slawormir the original real niggarrrr grin
Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by Kizyte(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Another end time

bulshit crap

loading___
That guy, Righteousness89 obviously need Psychotherapy by a mental health professional. I've observed him closely for some time and I think he really needs help.

4 Likes

Re: Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) by pacespot(m): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
USA and their weird life, allowing something this big to be roaming in the vicinity of human settlement. This one will swallow any adult human in two gulps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe / Two-Headed Southern Black Racer Snake Found In Florida (Photos) / Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.