Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... (3056 Views)

"Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop / "Flood Don Carry Your Market Because Of Woman": Angry Traders Slam Foam Seller / A Woman Burned Down Her Husband Car Because He Was Seeing Other Women (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by Escabado: 8:10am On Nov 14, 2020
A man opened a super market for his wife to enable her contribute to there family in terms of small small family things . And the man usually give the wife 40k every month to buy more goods and stock her shop. But the greatest surprise this woman has never bring out N5 to pay any bill in there home. If her children ask her money to buy pen or pencil she will shout at them and tell them to meet there daddy to collect money from him. The man calm quite untill he find out that his wife just send her junior brother to London. The man vex and went to the wife super market and destroyed everything there .

If you are this man . What will you do

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by YoonSung61: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2020
hmmm
Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by XXXXTENTACION: 8:12am On Nov 14, 2020
The man is a mental patient. undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by Kamdil: 8:20am On Nov 14, 2020
Some women can be wicked and heartless. They value their brothers and family more than their husband.very selfish sets of women.

I will do same

17 Likes

Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by emperorAY(m): 8:22am On Nov 14, 2020
his wife should sue his ass.
Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by Openbusiness: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2020
emperorAY:
Sue for what exactly

5 Likes

Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2020
emperorAY:
You are a slowpoke, a very foolish fellow

10 Likes

Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by tobechi74: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2020
If the supermarket was bought in his name,it is his property. He can burn them
Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by LordDarius(m): 8:37am On Nov 14, 2020
Same has been happening in my elder bro home... But my bro has more SENSE... Burnt down the supermarket? This dude no wise...
Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by emperorAY(m): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2020
Warmth:
You are a slowpoke, a very foolish fellow
you are probably thinking the law gives consideration for your emotions. she can sue for arson and win .
as for the contribution was there any documented agreement?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by Goodplace: 8:40am On Nov 14, 2020
Shut up and don't be silly
XXXXTENTACION:
The man is a mental patient. undecided
Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by emperorAY(m): 8:40am On Nov 14, 2020
Openbusiness:
Sue for what exactly
for arson . the man is an unwise idiot , he would have simply employ a sale girl in place of his wife and get value for investment instead of burning down the supermarket

6 Likes

Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:41am On Nov 14, 2020
....I will not burn it down like he did.

Simply pack the whole goods and give it out to charity and make sure she never owns a shop or any business again.

Oh,by the way. She is free to file for a divorce too.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by XXXXTENTACION: 8:44am On Nov 14, 2020
Goodplace:
Shut up and don't be silly
Go and look for your mates to fu€k with you are still a kid. grin

Hasta la vista.
Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by Openbusiness: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2020
emperorAY:

for arson . the man is an unwise idiot , he would have simply employ a sale girl in place of his wife and get value for investment instead of burning down the supermarket
case would be thrown out of court. His money, his supermarket, his damages, his expense, his loss, it's nobody's business. So far he didn't assault her, she has no case. It was his investment, it was his supermarket, he just put her there to manage it. And yes, your idea of hiring a sales girl to take over is not bad, but people deal with grief differently number 1. Then number 2, the wife will still be entangled with the shop if he puts a sales girl there. There's still possibility of that arrangement becomimg a conflicting situation. I think his aim was to just end the thing and close that chapter once and for all.

13 Likes

Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2020
emperorAY:

you are probably thinking the law gives consideration for your emotions. she can sue for arson and win .
as for the contribution was there any documented agreement?
A business opened by the man for her. Are u joking or what. angry
Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by youngmo001(m): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2020
best way..is to lockup the supermarket, so that she won't have access to it anymore
Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by johnhood(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2020
Openbusiness:
Sue for what exactly
Nice question
Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by emperorAY(m): 8:54am On Nov 14, 2020
Warmth:
do you know you can't just wake up one day and burn down your house because it's yours? you can be charged with arson by the state.

1 Like

Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by emperorAY(m): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2020
Warmth:
do you know you can't just wake up one day and burn down your house because it's yours? you can be charged with arson by the state

1 Like

Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by emperorAY(m): 8:57am On Nov 14, 2020
Openbusiness:
case would be thrown out of court. His money, his supermarket, his damages, his expense, his loss, it's nobody's business. So far he didn't assault her, she has no case. It was his investment, it was his supermarket, he just put her there to manage it. And yes, your idea of hiring a sales girl to take over is not bad, but people deal with grieve differently number 1. Then number 2, the wife will still be entangled with the shop if he puts a sales girl there. There's still possibility of that arrangement becomimg a conflicting situation. I think his aim was to just end the thing and close that chapter once and for all.

do you know you can't just wake up one day and burn down your house because it's yours? you can be charged with arson by the state

2 Likes

Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by Themainboy22: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2020
I will simply close the shop, or employ a sales person to take care of it. But my trust for her will be gone forever, which might lead to divorce because I hate deception.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by yanabasee(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2020
emperorAY:

do you know you can't just wake up one day and burn down your house because it's yours? you can be charged with arson by the state.

You keep using the word arson......

Arson is mainly committed when there is an ongoing investigation......

How will a state sue for arson if the man was never under any investigation......??

1 Like

Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by emperorAY(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2020
yanabasee:

You keep using the word arson......

Arson is mainly committed when there is an ongoing investigation......

How will a state sue for arson if the man was never under any investigation......??
I am sure the police might be invited, do you know it's a crime set fire on a building?

1 Like

Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by Openbusiness: 9:11am On Nov 14, 2020
emperorAY:

if it affects others, but if it's within your property's jurisdiction, the State has no case against you. If you park in front of the street, govt can tow your car for obstruction, but if you park inside your compound, dem no born der papa to touch ur moto

2 Likes

Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by emperorAY(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2020
Openbusiness:
if it affects others, but if it's within your property's jurisdiction, the State has no case against you. If you park in front of the street, govt can tow your car for obstruction, but if you park inside your compound, dem no born der papa to touch ur moto
this is not true, you might forfeit the property to the state and it's that serious.
Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by Burgerlomo: 9:22am On Nov 14, 2020
Burning down the Supermarket is not a good idea at all instead he can stop the 40k monthly allowance given to her to purchase more goods to the store and let her use the profit she's getting to buy more goods.
Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2020
Stupid Man! What if things go wrong for him financially? He could have just taken over the business.

1 Like

Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by Openbusiness: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2020
emperorAY:

this is not true, you might forfeit the property to the state and it's that serious.
is there any EXPLICIT law in Nigeria that says if you burn your house, the Government will seize the property. Not like flat oh, house that you own separately, a fenced property that belongs to only you. Please share this law make I learn, so that I can be current, may i no b jjc for Lagos
Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by Samakus(m): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2020
Openbusiness:
is there any EXPLICIT law in Nigeria that says if you burn your house, the Government will seize the property. Not like flat oh, house that you own separately, a fenced property that belongs to only you. Please share this law make I learn, so that I can be current, may i no b jjc for Lagos

Good point. I await the guy's answer
Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by emperorAY(m): 9:50am On Nov 14, 2020
Openbusiness:
those on the island might be aware of a burnt house is automatically forfeited to the oba of lagos
Re: I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2020
Palema007:
Stupid Man! What if things go wrong for him financially? He could have just taken over the business.
... He is not stupid.
The purpose for establishing the said super market has been defeated since the woman couldn't help out with little issues like buying pencils or biscuits for her kids from the proceed.
Nothing will go wrong with his finances.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I F-ukced Her While She Was Fast Asleep: Will My Sister Ever Forgive Me?? / Choking During Cumming Is Crazy Real Life Experience / A Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.