Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Groom Rocks A Skirt To His Wedding Reception In Benin, Edo State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Rocks A Skirt To His Wedding Reception In Benin, Edo State (3116 Views)

Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) / Grandma Rocks A Teenage Boy At A Party / Couple Storm Inside Their Wedding Reception In Rolls Royce, Destroy Dance Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Rocks A Skirt To His Wedding Reception In Benin, Edo State by Alexxxxadrewv: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
A young Nigerian man in Benin, the Edo state capital, has done the unusual and caused quite a stir on social media

The man arrived at his wedding reception in a skirt while his wife wore a white gown

Nigerians on social media have reacted to the video making the rounds online as some said he has the right to wear whatever makes him comfortable 

Watch video BELOW;
https://loadedpulse.com/groom-rocks-a-skirt-to-his-wedding-reception-in-benin-edo-state/

Re: Groom Rocks A Skirt To His Wedding Reception In Benin, Edo State by Naijanascam: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Scottish or Irish returnee ..... that's the vibe

7 Likes

Re: Groom Rocks A Skirt To His Wedding Reception In Benin, Edo State by Fahdiga(m): 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
Naijanascam:
Scottish or Irish returnee ..... that's the vibe
Low budget Bobrisky
Re: Groom Rocks A Skirt To His Wedding Reception In Benin, Edo State by Jeon(f): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
Lol.

High lifestyle.
Re: Groom Rocks A Skirt To His Wedding Reception In Benin, Edo State by icecool12(m): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
It’s called a Kilt, and it’s Scottish..

6 Likes

Re: Groom Rocks A Skirt To His Wedding Reception In Benin, Edo State by Sonnobax15(m): 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
Eyahhhhh
Re: Groom Rocks A Skirt To His Wedding Reception In Benin, Edo State by XXXXTENTACION: 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nice one... lipsrsealed
Re: Groom Rocks A Skirt To His Wedding Reception In Benin, Edo State by helinues: 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
Scottish or Irish base I think
Re: Groom Rocks A Skirt To His Wedding Reception In Benin, Edo State by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
That's a kilt, dude probably grew up in Scotland! grin grin grin grin
I hope he and the bride agreed to this sha because na premium disappointment be this.
Re: Groom Rocks A Skirt To His Wedding Reception In Benin, Edo State by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:27am On Oct 18, 2021
Liberty of madness
Re: Groom Rocks A Skirt To His Wedding Reception In Benin, Edo State by Blackfire(m): 1:40am On Oct 18, 2021
This is why we are trying to replicate Hisbah police in the whole country...this won't have happened

North2023 North2023 North2023
Re: Groom Rocks A Skirt To His Wedding Reception In Benin, Edo State by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 18, 2021
We too dey copy Rubbish.
Re: Groom Rocks A Skirt To His Wedding Reception In Benin, Edo State by elmessiahs(m): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2021
Scottish couture
Re: Groom Rocks A Skirt To His Wedding Reception In Benin, Edo State by pointblank247(m): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2021
Weed smoking can be embarrassing
Re: Groom Rocks A Skirt To His Wedding Reception In Benin, Edo State by pointblank247(m): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2021
icecool12:
It’s called a Kilt, and it’s Scottish..
is he a Piper ? This is skirt biko
Re: Groom Rocks A Skirt To His Wedding Reception In Benin, Edo State by jaybee345(m): 8:50am On Oct 18, 2021
pointblank247:
is he a Piper ? This is skirt biko

Boss no be only pipers wear kilt its a fashion thing in Scotland even in some parts of England.. I remember wearing those in primary school during International community day..

(1) (Reply)

I'm Suspecting This Woman / My Experience In Working For A Big Company That Pay Well. / I Have This Issue, My Wife When I Married Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.