Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men (10557 Views)

What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / Cossy Ojiakor Twerk Unclad Inside Her Bedroom (Photos, Watch Video) / Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Hackportal(m): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2021
Heartbroken Man Call Out His Bae Ginika Over Alleged Infidelity.

Internet user with the name mide went on twitter to share his feelings on what he is passing through with his Girlfriend.(Ginika).

Women will disgrace you! He went through his girl’s phone last week while she was having her bath, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Instagram and Twitter. Things he saw shocked him.

He Spent 8months doing talking stage with this girl, bought an iPhone 12 Pro Max and different gifts before she gree.

Going forward he decided to confront her last night about her shenanigans and she didn’t deny which led to their break up.

Photos and videos check the link below

https://loadedpulse.com/man-left-heartbroken-after-checking-his-girlfriends-phone-his-girlfriend-cheated-on-him-with-the-iphone-12-pro-max-him-bought-for-her/

1 Share

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Hackportal(m): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2021
Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by constance500: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2021
The future is what again?

15 Likes

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Hackportal(m): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2021
constance500:

Hahaha cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by bobowaja(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2021
constance500:
Gmail... Sorry femail cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by blinking001(m): 11:56am On Aug 19, 2021
I feel sorry for guys that are still taking Women especially Nigerian women seriously. These women are high on oestrogen, they fucck and breed like rabbits.

14 Likes

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Babara1994(m): 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
I feel sorry for guys who still think they can buy a woman's body with money.

See your mate getting free boobs without payment. grin

31 Likes

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Them no tell am say love na the biggest scam nowadays. She even sent her flat ass to the niggaman. Agbaya dey cry for olosho cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Mixedfruit: 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
A woman's Loyalty is like Italian Army During the second world war;--Non
Existence.....

5 Likes

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
No be small thing ooo
Women will disgrace you! grin

1 Like

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Faber(m): 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
How to reach that Mide now slap am that's my present worry.

We dey talk am here and he was like all those idiots telling us their babes are different.

Now e don clear for his eyes and to slap am come dey hungry me.

3 Likes

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by MrSamsung(m): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
You would forever be at peace if a woman loves you more than you do, chase you first or gives you extreme greenlights and so passionate about you.

She would make life easier and peaceful for you, no heartbreak.

Money and iphone 13 cutting edge latest promax can buy you a 'hole to dig' , a woman for a partner or procreation, money-induced respect but can never buy you a true heartfelt love, deep respect, a wife and the peace that a woman gives to a man. So choose your poison.

Sorry man, but collect back your iphone promax peacefully and use it. Nothing goes for nothing.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Gosj001: 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
Omo!
Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Snitch24(m): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
Relationship is nt
For weaklings
And marriage has lost its value

6 Likes

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by legallyminded: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
cheesy
constance500:
angry
constance500:
Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by legallyminded: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin
constance500:

constance500:
Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by CareerBegger: 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
Women will disgrace you... It's not a myth, it's cold fact

5 Likes

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by yuping(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kings you have nothing to prove in any relationship that is asking for more than minimum wage to prove its suicide and girls any relationship that is asking for sex to prove should go to hell.
If I ask you out ones you refuse and ask if you in any relationship and your answer is no or you say you are not ready, you must be the one to call me back and say you are ready, you also have to let me know you are proud of me not one way love. I'm not proud or anything, when u start chasing someone about relationship for more than a month then it not love it madness and it means she is not into you, last she go say I just pity you.
I can't be with who pity me instead of adoring me. If you start spending to prove love then you are buying it even if it leads to marriage it will still collaspe because someone who don't love you will not care about your financial status or health in the long run.
If you can still get back your phone good but for me I don't receive gift back because I don't spend what I will regret.

7 Likes

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Stanleyq: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
There are numerous things like this, but we only have this because its revealed.

1 Like

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Men are emotional weak beings, move da fvck on dude.

2 Likes

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Gadafii: 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
Women hate rejection, later this one go say "men are scum" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
Buying iPhone pro Max and showering her with gifts just for a bullshit relationship, nigga already lost the battle before it even started.

Keep on SIMPING. angry

10 Likes

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by bepositive11: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
MrSamsung:
You would forever be at peace if a woman loves you more than you do, chase you first or gives you extreme greenlights and so passionate about you.

She would make life easier and peaceful for you, no heartbreak.

Money and iphone 13 cutting edge latest promax can buy you a 'hole to dig' , a woman for a partner or procreation, money-induced respect but can never buy you a true heartfelt love, deep respect, a wife and the peace that a woman gives to a man. So choose your poison.

Sorry man, but collect back your iphone promax peacefully and use it. Nothing goes for nothing.

Very true. So many men don't realize this
Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
When you get your priorities right, you'll realize putting a lot of trust on women is no go arena,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Glamouzpeter(f): 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
The face looks like one girl in my department, I wish he didn't cover the eyes
Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by kepstone: 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hmm, i have been here. His own is Bedroom pix, my own that it was 2 videos of my ex confessing and professing love to someone else. I spent money and did alot. I have come to realize that you cant use money to buy a genuine heart that wants you. Ladies know this, guyz stop inducing relationship with money. Its a 2 way street if she love and value she will be with you beyond money. I am not saying money is not important, but please lets be careful. I am my ex-girl went to her office one time and i was shocked she called me just a friend, same girl who came to my office i introduced her as mu girl friend and we were already talking marriage. From that day i ended the relationship in my mind and stopped given her money, the next thing girl wants to start milking me, i sensed it and decided to play the smart one on her and let her be. Genuine love cant be bought with money.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
Wahala be like... grin

Dear Stream 2 NYSC members, contact me for your medical fitness certificate.

✔️ Quite affordable and processed without delay.
✔️ From the government hospital of your choice.
✔️ We are tested and trusted here on Nairaland.

CLICK HERE TO WHATSAPP ME
Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lol
Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Michelle55: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
cool sorry oh.. Move on and be happy! Some relationships ain't meant to be.
Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by MufasaLion: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
LMAO
That serves him right.

These thots ain't loyal!

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by MufasaLion: 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ninejaywon:
Buying iPhone pro Max and showering her with gifts just for a bullshit relationship, nigga already lost the battle before it even started.

Keep on SIMPING. angry

Don't be suprised that he's still gonna buy that broad a new gift after they reconcile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Tamarinda(f): 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
I can't see the tears. She doesn't own him her body.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How many times shd married couples have sex in a week? / My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do / I Have Been Having Sex With Prostitutes Since The Age Of 18. Please I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.