Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

It Is Natural For Some Women To Sell U Sexual Purity. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Natural For Some Women To Sell U Sexual Purity. (773 Views)

Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider / Happy World Sexual Purity Day / Being Gay Is Natural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Natural For Some Women To Sell U Sexual Purity. by ibechris(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
It’s natural for women to try to sell you purity, to make themselves look more suitable in your eyes for a committed relationship.

On an intrinsic level, women understand that men don’t want to commit to women with a questionable sexual past.So when a woman wants commitment.

She creates a version of herself that she knows increases her chances of getting a commitment from you.

It’s manipulative, but it’s accepted in today’s society.

So don’t complain, just adapt.This woman in question, I had been seeing for about 2 months.

And out of nowhere, she decided to tell me I was the first guy she had unprotected sex with.

I didn’t even ask her, so this was totally unsolicited.I could have immediately called her bluff, but that would have been the wrong move.

All that’d have done is make her defensive.

And I’ll end up looking crazy.

So I waited a month.

& came up with a series of questions, to unravel the truth with ease.I asked her “whats the weirdest place you’ve ever had sex at ?”

She said “On a rooftop” with a smile on her face.

I asked “was it planned or was it spontaneous?”

She said “it was spontaneous”

Checkmate!Who has spontaneous s*x on a rooftop with a condom ?

Possible ? Yes, but definitely not probable.

Being reactionary and directly confronting women about their lies never ends well.

They’d rather die than say the truth.

They’ll get super defensive.

Not worth the stress.Did I call her out after this discovery ?

No.

Did I continue banging her ?

You’re damn sure I did.

I came to a verdict in my head, and knew she’ll never get a relationship out of me.

Silent dismissals are usually the best approach in situations like this.I also need to make it clear that I didn’t dismiss her because she previously had unprotected sex.

I mean, who hasn’t ?

I dismissed her because she’s a liar.

She couldn’t be trusted.

And it wasn’t my responsibility to find out what else she was lying about.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is Natural For Some Women To Sell U Sexual Purity. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
you are absolutely right bro, but some men (like myself) dont like the fact that someone will tell me fables to my face, and i'd rather confront her and let her know that i dont believe her BS stories (aka no sugar coating), than pretend that i believe her, just in the aim to still have unrestricted access to this deceitful/untrustworthy woman's toto.

toto comes a dime a dozen, and my self respect is much more valuable than that. imagine a babe looking you dead in your eyes telling you such nonsense stories? a simple question like:"so what is so different about me that you decided to have unprotected sex with me, and not with all these other dudes?!" or better yet:"if you could so easily have unprotected sex witth me, then your story is very hard to believe"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Natural For Some Women To Sell U Sexual Purity. by Blunttruth: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
ibechris:
It’s natural for women to try to sell you purity, to make themselves look more suitable in your eyes for a committed relationship.

On an intrinsic level, women understand that men don’t want to commit to women with a questionable sexual past.So when a woman wants commitment.

She creates a version of herself that she knows increases her chances of getting a commitment from you.

So don’t complain, just adapt.This woman in question, I had been seeing for about 2 months.

And out of nowhere, she decided to tell me I was the first guy she had unprotected sex with.

I didn’t even ask her, so this was totally unsolicited.I could have immediately called her bluff, but that would have been the wrong move.

So I waited a month.

& came up with a series of questions, to unravel the truth with ease.I asked her “whats the weirdest place you’ve ever had sex at ?”

Being reactionary and directly confronting women about their lies never ends well.

No.

You’re damn sure I did.

I came to a verdict in my head, and knew she’ll never get a relationship out of me.

Silent dismissals are usually the best approach in situations like this.I also need to make it clear that I didn’t dismiss her because she previously had unprotected sex.

I mean, who hasn’t ?

She couldn’t be trusted.

Both sexes do this. Everyone wants to have value in the eyes of their love interest. I know a guy who lied about genotype, another about being a graduate,even to the extent of forging certificates, so this is not gender specific.

1 Like

Re: It Is Natural For Some Women To Sell U Sexual Purity. by ibechris(m): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
Blunttruth:

Both sexes do this. Everyone wants to have value in the eyes of thej8love interest. I know a guy who lied about genotype, another about being a graduate,even to the extent of forging certificates, so this is not gender specific.

U are not wrong at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Natural For Some Women To Sell U Sexual Purity. by Starz825(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
ibechris:

U are not wrong at all.
You sound like someone who don't like to argue at all grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Natural For Some Women To Sell U Sexual Purity. by ibechris(m): 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Starz825:

You sound like someone who don't like to argue at all grin

Wetin u wan make I do?
To argue without a compromise.
Re: It Is Natural For Some Women To Sell U Sexual Purity. by Missionaire: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
ibechris:

So I waited a month.

No.

You’re damn sure I did.

I mean, who hasn’t ?

She couldn’t be trusted.

Re: It Is Natural For Some Women To Sell U Sexual Purity. by Lvgirl: 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
In my year one in UNI ..one babe said I am the one that disvirgined her.
I was curious ...no blood , no friction
She said no friction cos she eat okro too much and no blood cos she lack blood.
I have to buy blood tonic (bunto) for her.
I was just 18+ then
Re: It Is Natural For Some Women To Sell U Sexual Purity. by cumoverna: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
I banged one girl like that, she always says I'm the second one but I found out from other guys that I may be the ninth or tenth Guy pounding her ass.
Re: It Is Natural For Some Women To Sell U Sexual Purity. by Tegabadguy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin is both side
Re: It Is Natural For Some Women To Sell U Sexual Purity. by anochuko01(m): 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
I've presently got two ladies like that.

I've left them so confused of my personality, so they're now playing the good girl game. Unfortunately, they've said so many things that could be used against them.

One was talking about how spoilt she would have been if she was a guy.
Re: It Is Natural For Some Women To Sell U Sexual Purity. by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lvgirl:
In my year one in UNI ..one babe said I am the one that disvirgined her.
I was curious ...no blood , no friction
She said no friction cos she eat okro too much and no blood cos she lack blood.
I have to buy blood tonic (bunto) for her.
I was just 18+ then
Finally a good laugh today,thanks for sharing this.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

(1) (Reply)

If You Could Change Anything About Your Past, What Would It Be? / Guys don't be decieved, women love polygamy. / The 8 Countries With The MOST Unfaithful Wives. Check Out Where Nigeria Sits!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.