Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Watch As Bbnaija Nengi Leaves Men Salivating As She Twerks In New Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch As Bbnaija Nengi Leaves Men Salivating As She Twerks In New Video (619 Views)

Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool / Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch As Bbnaija Nengi Leaves Men Salivating As She Twerks In New Video by agboifeanyi242(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2020
Rebecca Nengi Hampson has taken to her Official Instagram page to share a video of herself twerking on her ‘story’.
The former BBNaija housemate was seen dressed as a queen in the video she shared while she twerked.

The beautiful actress gave quite a tantalizing shake of her assets while standing in a hall way.

Watch the video below;

https://gistlobby.com.ng/2020/12/18/watch-as-bbnaija-nengi-leaves-men-salivating-as-she-twerks-in-new-video/

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Watch As Bbnaija Nengi Leaves Men Salivating As She Twerks In New Video by Cubana02: 7:26am On Dec 18, 2020
Problem for who this kind thing they move. IT DOESNT MOVE ME
Re: Watch As Bbnaija Nengi Leaves Men Salivating As She Twerks In New Video by ashewoboy(m): 7:29am On Dec 18, 2020
light skin beauty with a pink pvssy.
Re: Watch As Bbnaija Nengi Leaves Men Salivating As She Twerks In New Video by Kingosytex(m): 7:31am On Dec 18, 2020
agboifeanyi242:
Rebecca Nengi Hampson has taken to her Official Instagram page to share a video of herself twerking on her ‘story’.
The former BBNaija housemate was seen dressed as a queen in the video she shared while she twerked.

The beautiful actress gave quite a tantalizing shake of her assets while standing in a hall way.

Watch the video below;

https://gistlobby.com.ng/2020/12/18/watch-as-bbnaija-nengi-leaves-men-salivating-as-she-twerks-in-new-video/

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

See wetin you post de tag Mynd44 and lalasticlala.

Stop celebrating mediocrity.
Re: Watch As Bbnaija Nengi Leaves Men Salivating As She Twerks In New Video by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 18, 2020
U nd whc men dey salivate

(1) (Reply)

SOUTH African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / After Sending Money To His Wife, Man Came From Abroad Caught His Wife Cheating. / I Aborted For Him Several Times,yet He Does Want To Marry Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.