Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss (1302 Views)

GRAPHIC!! Are you careful with who you kiss, give mouthaction and sleep with? / Never You Kiss Without Knowing This / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss by OGWILLS123: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
dear nairalanders,kindly share the sweet stories of your feelings whenever you kiss. how do you feel,how do you react,after the action,do you feel satisfied? share it all here.thanks

Ladies and gentleman issanother thread cool grin
Re: What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss by SanctifiedSista(f): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
There is no feeling unless it's your spouse
When it is, even a touch turns u on like gas to fire smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley if u know, u know

1 Like

Re: What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss by Femzaremz(m): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
disgusted! D stench frm some peoples mouth can discourage u frm kissing FOREVER!

1 Like

Re: What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Femzaremz:
disgusted! D stench frm some peoples mouth can discourage u frm kissing FOREVER!

2 Likes

Re: What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss by OGWILLS123: 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Femzaremz:

I can't stop laughing grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss by OGWILLS123: 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
There is no feeling unless it's your spouse
When it is, even a touch turns u on like gas to fire smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley if u know, u know

Really shocked shocked shocked
Re: What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss by lilvicky68(m): 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kissing is just unnecessary exchange of saliva and nothing else..

1 Like

Re: What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss by OGWILLS123: 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
lilvicky68:

This one off me grin

1 Like

Re: What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss by Viridis(m): 12:14am On Jul 04, 2021
Nothing absolutely nothing. You may feel little pleasure due to excitement but as you continue it disappears the same goes to sucking breast. It is just the same as sucking your finger.

4 Likes

Re: What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss by Penaldo: 12:25am On Jul 04, 2021
Viridis:
Nothing absolutely nothing. You may feel little pleasure due to excitement but as you continue it disappears the same goes to sucking breast. It is just the same as sucking your finger.
You lie

2 Likes

Re: What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss by Obakashdee(m): 12:57am On Jul 04, 2021
Viridis:

You lie, you definitely lie Oga!
Do you know the amount of nerve endings on the nipples? It’s never the same as sucking your fingers
Re: What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss by nurain150(m): 1:13am On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:

Do you know the amount of nerve endings on the nipples? It’s never the same as sucking your fingers
I guess you are a medical student
Re: What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss by Obakashdee(m): 1:26am On Jul 04, 2021
nurain150:

I guess you are a medical student
No sir
I’m a medical practitioner
Re: What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss by OGWILLS123: 2:32am On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:

No sir

Medical practitioner .

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss by Viridis(m): 7:37am On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:

I mean the man. The woman surely feels pleasure but the man don't

3 Likes

Re: What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss by Obakashdee(m): 7:46am On Jul 04, 2021
Viridis:

Is you a man, is man a you? I definitely feel a mouth hotness on my nipples and even the tingling when it’s touched, pleasure is there for sure except a man with no feelings sha

1 Like

Re: What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss by Viridis(m): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:

Is you a man, is man a you? I definitely feel a mouth hotness on my nipples and even the tingling when it’s touched, pleasure is there for sure except a man with no feelings sha
Don't be dumb I mean when a man is sucking a woman's breast not when his is being sucked

5 Likes

Re: What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss by Loveknitting: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2021
What!
Re: What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss by Mrscarter(f): 10:40am On Jul 04, 2021
Viridis:

Lol.
Not if its the man u truly love and u gotta keep things exciting otherwise plain old sex n its associates are boring.
Re: What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss by Mrscarter(f): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:

Think she means wen a man sucks the womans nipples he feels nothing?
Re: What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss by thatsleepboy1: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2021
Viridis:

Don't try it. There's more pleasure in doing that and it's almost the same thing as a pvssy on a dick

2 Likes

Re: What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss by brosom(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:

It's all the same bro, just that ur brain/homonse already know which one is finger/breast, and choosed the one to get pleasure from.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss by Mophor: 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

Damn Niggar!!!!
Instead of kissing, you’ll rather prefer your spouse pour the saliva in a cup for you to drink.....
Re: What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss by nurain150(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:

No sir
Definitely you should be a lecturer shocked
Re: What/how Do You Feel When You Kiss by OGWILLS123: 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mophor:

Damn Niggar!!!!
Instead of kissing, you’ll rather prefer your spouse pour the saliva in a cup for you to drink.....

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Leaked; Naija Female Celebrity Twerks On Bed Without Clothes (VIDEO) / Spider's Bite Versus Woman's Bite. What You Become After Bitten (photo) / Other Than Alcohol ,weed , Sex ; How Can One Enjoy Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.