Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday (40994 Views)

Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine / Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike / Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
vanbonattel:

Buharri
Yar Adua
Shagari
Abacha
Tafawa Balewa
Murtala mohammed

All fulanis that damaged Nigeria.
Abacha, Tafawa balewa and Murtala Mohammed are not Fulanis
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Nchenches: 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
Coldie:

Ipob keep blaming Fulani for everything. How many Fulani's have ruled Nigeria?

IPOB does not ask for bribe to be calmed down.
Ipob is nemesis to your dysfunctional Nigeria whose political structure and constitution were created by northern military dictators.

Have you seen any country whose political structure and constitution were created by soldiers from one part of the country?

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Blackking98(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
imhotep:

We must report these governors to the Nairaland moderators ASAP grin grin

CC lzaa Blackking98
I tire for the guy. E too mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
helinues:
Lazy governor's.

Why not tapped from your own other natural resources?

You are such an idiot
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by NGpatriot: 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
vanbonattel:

Do you know who was Akanu Ibiam, Michael Okpara, Emeka Ojukwu or Mbonu Ojike?

Do they sound average to you?

I think you are more afraid of losing your Niger Delta oil feeding bottle than thinking straight.

Bad leadership is a trademark of the north of Nigeria, in fact, that is the only product they manufacture in billions of tons

They have bad leadership in the North, but you are the one sitting here moaning and crying that the North is cheating you because they are buying and storing gold as reserve while you own useless can not invest and tap into their own resources?

So, good leadership is collecting the largest allocation on top of 13% derivation and NDDC hundreds of billions turn out to be the highest debtor states in Nigeria with absolutely nothing worthwhile on the ground to show for all the massive debts, allocations, IGR, derivation and NDDC.?

What a lousy troll you are..

grin grin
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Sarmiz24(m): 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
favor914:
Joker, was it their fore fathers that planted the natural resources in the region, all resources belongs to We the People Of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Ogun have a serious job to do on you I promise u within 24hrs
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
Etrusen:

why are you talking like this now abi you are just too

make I rest make case first

Never mind. He is just paid to be stupid here
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by lomprico(m): 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
helinues:
Lazy governor's.

Why not tapped from your own other natural resources?

I never knew you were this stupid!

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Onepeople: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
They should push for restructuring of the country. Useless people, one of the idiot among them said he has banned protest in his state. He never supported endsars but suddenly he is preaching fairness.
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Sarmiz24(m): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
NGpatriot:

Good question...

The lazy governors are just playing to the gallery to shorud their own uselessness and incompetence.

Zamfara is not mining gold and by law they can never mine gold, what they are doing is buying mined gold from government approved gold miners to store as reserve as economic invesment, something that these lazy governors and even common Nogerians can do if they so desire.

When was the last time these useless SS governors established oil and petroleum investments.

Do they have oil companies or any oil related investments?

All they do is sit around, collect allocations and 13% derivation for looting and stealing.

The lazy and useless one in Delta just vowed to never repeal the pension law in his state, the law that crooks and looters like Ibori are enjoying for life.

Pointing fingers and blaming the North for your poor performance and uselessness is getting stale and obsolete.

You too can buy and invest in Gold, there is no law in Nigeria against buying gold.

Tell these useless governors that Zamfara is not mining gold, they are buying gold from government approved miners.
lol how does it feel acting like u smart, and no one is actually supporting or buying ur gimmicks grin

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by frog12: 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
i like their BOLDNESS!!!
i like their BOLDNESS!!!
i like their BOLDNESS!!!
i like their BOLDNESS!!!
i like their BOLDNESS!!!
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Regene2020: 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
NGpatriot:

No, you brought up regionalism and I was telling you that your problem is bad leadership and not regionalism because with regionalism, you are still going to be stuck with the same useless and incompetent leaders. This is common sense.

Your reading and comprehension skills sucks, it's like a 2 year old toddler.

Stop blaming the North or other people for the poor choices that you made in form of bad leadership.

with regionalism our problems would become local and we can begin from our percularities.

Nothing concerns me with Islamic terrorists who destroy themselves in desert and my resources accounts for it.

If we have local security challenge we can address it locally once it's draining our budget.

We can always elect people that are within us, not some almajiris that doesn't understand civilization.

No matter how bad the current states governors are once you draw all federal powers to that state or region the people would begin to succeed on their own even without government because power is local.

7 Likes

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Onogiede(m): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
this is the reason why they refuse to restructure the country,��� time will surely tell.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by dammyz101(m): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
BabaOwen:
She didn't say any reasonable thing for me.

Even though the south south governor's no get sense. What zamfara is doing is not wrong. I wander why Nigeria government can't run business... I don't understand
I dont think you knw nigerian law on mineral resources.
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Blackking98(m): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
Coldie:
When the north wants to make a decision concerning the north they all meet and discuss and make a collective decision, there's no way leaders from 19 states would meet the they won't make a decision that Nigeria won't shake.

But if in the south they want to mam a decision only SW would meet or only SS would meet or only SE would meet at the end their decisions won't hold any ground.

The SS is holding a meeting on their own concerning oil thats found in other southern regions, other southern regions should boycott the meeting and any decision they make.
See this aboki grin

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by ajaymina(m): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
Etrusen:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/11/14/south-south-governors-meet-monday-over-zamfara-gold/amp/

I see indirect corporate protest version 1.0.001.0 loading...

South south leaders/youths, soro soke once and for all.

...we move!

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Theboss100(m): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
IJOBA2:
I TALK AM
cheesycheesycheesy You really know that guy wella. Lol

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by vanbonattel: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
NGpatriot:

They have bad leadership in the North, but you are the one sitting here moaning and crying that the North is cheating you because they are buying and storing gold as reserve while you own useless can not invest and tap into their own resources?

So, good leadership is collecting the largest allocation on top of 13% derivation and NDDC hundreds of billions turn out to be the highest debtor states in Nigeria with absolutely nothing worthwhile on the ground to show for all the massive debts, allocations, IGR, derivation and NDDC.?

What a lousy troll you are..

grin grin

Yes, bad leadership is what made the northern governors so greedy that they are scheming to steal the natural resources in their land while spending ours. This greed is the reason why you don't want to hear about regionalism because you know it will impoverish you. Greed is bad governance.

Bad governance is also manifested in the northern FG allowing northerners to mine gold, while shooting oil bunkerers who are also mining oil in their land. That is terribly bad governance.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by NGpatriot: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
[s]
Sarmiz24:

lol how does it feel acting like u smart, and no one is actually supporting or buying ur gimmicks
[/s]

I actually did not post that for ignorant can't read and comprehend p[eople like you and even if you are going to open your mouth to say anything, shouldn't you first proof me wrong that they are mining gold in Zamfara as your lazy and ignorant governors in the SS asserted.

It is not by force to comment..
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by King44(m): 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Blackking98(m): 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
Amarabae:
Why not involve south east and south west governors since Abia, Imo and Ondo are all NDDC states?
Why not a joint southern governors meeting?
A Divided south!
Imo and ondo will sell the movement out, especially that hope uzodinma guy. It's better us here with our 6 PDP governor's do our thing.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by vanbonattel: 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
Regene2020:
with regionalism our problems would become local and we can begin from our percularities.

Nothing concerns me with Islamic terrorists who destroy themselves in desert and my resources accounts for it.

If we have local security challenge we can address it locally once it's draining our budget.

We can always elect people that are within us, not some almajiris that doesn't understand civilization.

No matter how bad the current states governors are once you draw all federal powers to that state or region the people would begin to succeed on their own even without government because power is local.

Exactly.
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Jonathan39: 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
The North has produced morethan 70% of Nigerian leaders, why are they still the Poorest?
NGpatriot:

After Lagos state, the SS with all their massive allocations, 13 % derivation, hundreds of billions of NDDC funds, they are still the largest debtor states in Nigeria after Lagos.

These are states with an average of 5 million or less population.

Just look at the massive debt they all accumulated with absolutely nothing tangible on the ground to justify 1 kobo of their debt.

Are Northerners responsible for this too?

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by tope777(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Gold bunkering is allowed.
Oil bunkering..it's a criminal offence.

Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by inumidun2010(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
God go punish anyone wey no allow SOUTH SOUTH explore their NATURAL RESOURCES..
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Congrats321(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
Are your governors competent?

NGpatriot:

Thanks for listening, I hope your lazy, useless and incompetent governors are listening too.

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Blackking98(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
BabaOwen:
She didn't say any reasonable thing for me.

Even though the south south governor's no get sense. What zamfara is doing is not wrong. I wander why Nigeria government can't run business... I don't understand
It is wrong because when SS youths refine oil, they call it bunkering and kill us and say only FG and liscence companies can do that, but zamfara mines gold they Pat them on the back, use your little brain for once.

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by manuroq(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
Oh my God, i want to become martin luther king of my country. Pls help me
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Sarmiz24(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
favor914:
My Goodness, We still have critical thinkers, kudos to you, these Youths nowadays belief the slightest propaganda they hear, the Constitution of Nigeria 1999 as Amended is cardinal, & it’s provisions supreme, the Governors always deceiving their people? Same way they came with Endsars enquiry which has no legitimate power in law, knowing fully well we have the Public Complaint Commission enshrined in section 315(5) & (6) of The Constitution that is empowered by law to deal with supposed police & other abuses of human rights complaints & violations.

The Constitution is unambiguous about resources on the exclusive legislative list, it belongs to the Federal Government (we the people of Nigeria), even the Lands Use Act Of 1978 affirms that position, any Executive Order of the President is subject to the provisions of the constitution, DOA, null & void ab initio. You are a 100% correct, Zamfara State can never control their gold deposits.
Lol Thank God say politics no be online and mouth game... if the south governments decides they want the country to start sharing aboki Gold or we keep the oil there is nothing it great grand father can do about it aswear
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Paretomaster1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by NGpatriot: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
vanbonattel:

Yes, bad leadership is what made the northern governors so greedy that they are scheming to steal the natural resources in their land while spending ours. This greed is the reason why you don't want to hear about regionalism because you know it will impoverish you. Greed is bad governance.

Bad governance is also manifested in the northern FG allowing northerners to mine gold, while shooting oil bunkerers who are also mining oil in their land. That is terribly bad governance.

How are they scheming to steal anything?

They are buying gold from government approved miners, something your lazy and ignorant SS leaders and even you as a citizen can do, but illiteracy and lazy thinking bigoted leaders are too mentally and physically handicapped to do.

Have you or any of your lazy and incompetent governors tried to buy gold in Zamfara for reserve and prevented from doing so?

See, you're problem starts and ends with ignorance and illiteracy.

Why are you people so warped in the head?

grin grin
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Amarabae(f): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
A parasite will never leave its host unless you use force!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Imo: Supreme Court Stands Down Judgement On Imo Governorship Election / Arisekola Alao Wife Dies In Car Crash / APC Suspends NDDC Chairperson, Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.