Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) (48554 Views)

Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) / Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by chikago1: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kudos to the Nigerian police for a job well done. (assuming those young men were really armed robbers).
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:
I hope they are truly armed robbers?

I have read a lot in the last few weeks of #EndSarsNow and it is difficult to believe any police account.

If truly you've been reading then you would have learnt that crime rate has skyrocketed.
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
GOCEO:

Wat do u mean by diz statement or are u trying so hard to be a religious bigot, aren't many Muslims making a difference in the world, read about the religion before trying to condemn the whole becox of a few bad eggs, pple like you only gulp in wat the media tells you without proper investigation and it does not make u a better person.

You sound like you already caught in the cage of religion.
You mean muslims make a difference by the worldwide terrorism and beheading of innocent people. Even when you know the obvious, you definitely must find a way to defend blindly. That shows you religion is evil and an opium. Even when men behave like insane fellows in the name of religion. They can no longer see themselves because their eyes are blinded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:

Why are you this frustrated?
Why?
Are you an illiterate?
I hope they are truly armed robbers

Does that mean that I said they are not?

Stop being phoolish, please carry your frustration elsewhere

Please stop cooking propaganda. It's dangerous.

1 Like

Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by Sarmiz24(m): 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
I hope it the Police that died Pls cool
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
iokpebholo:
when will u have sense?them kill robber u will say they are not robber,them no kill u go still complain ............Police will soon employ;go and apply and contribute ur quota instead of sitting in front of computer to type rubbish

Most times u lack understanding..Read his comment again & mak sure u understand each post before u blindly quote them..tanx MF
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by adebwalex(m): 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:

Why?
Are you an illiterate?

You no get sense at all. How will you say you hope they are really Armed Robbers. May be you can't comprehend from the information written. Until when they pay you a visit with gun before you start Hoping. Brother ODE...
Moferere:

Why?
Are you an illiterate?

You no get sense at all. How will you say you hope they are really Armed Robbers. May be you can't comprehend from the information written. Until when they pay you a visit with gun before you start Hoping. Brother ODE...
Moferere:

Why?
Are you an illiterate?

You no get sense at all. How will you say you hope they are really Armed Robbers. May be you can't comprehend from the information written. Until when they pay you a visit with gun before you start Hoping. Brother ODE...Who is frustrated between you and me. Kindly check your Foolish. Does that mean you are Foolish and not PHOOLISH as you have stated in your write up. Brother ODE....
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by haslaw(m): 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
m
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:

I have read a lot in the last few weeks of #EndSarsNow and it is difficult to believe any police account.
I used to doubt the police on matters like this until I saw the weathral bank robbery video kudos to the police

1 Like

Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by babtoundey(m): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
It's interesting and pleasing to know that nobody dies in the gun battle. Only two rubbers died.
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
tit:
Does that "gun' work? Or is it a toy?
Is it a rebuilt .22? or a local fab?

Its an AMT Automag!
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by officialfestus(m): 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Good for them,one day those hoodlums smoking and gambling at my backyard will also die like this or else they repent.
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by humilitypays(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
cletz991:
>:Here in Benin they will say they are off duty.Wahala for who nor enter house before 6 pm for benin
hahahahaha, Nigerians and slang cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by Aboguede(m): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fierce gun battle with one .99mm pistol

This story is not clear
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by Sarmiz24(m): 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
haslaw:

See how upset these armed robbers are just because the Nigerian police officers shot their evil comrades.

Lol everyone is entitled to their own opinion, cuz ur father is a police officer e no concern me... I sha pray it the police that was shot go kill urself if e pain u
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by dstar01(m): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
I can only hope this police account of the incident is the truth cos they have lost every iota of credibility I have in them. undecided

All you Need to Know about Nija Live:

Nija Live is an innovative platform created to empower Nigerians via a series of weekly competitions where prizes would be awarded to winners in several categories. The platform which is a first of its kind in Nigeria will usher in an array of opportunities for everyone eligible to win mouth-watering prizes ranging from the latest iPhones, Laptops, refrigerator, generator, foodstuff... The list is endless.
With offices based in the nation's capital Abuja, and in Port Harcourt Rivers State, Nija Live is poised to disrupt the way online competition is been hosted in Nigeria, with an array of creative options where registered users can easily participate, enquire, and win big every week!

What Nija Live is All About?

Nija Live is all about helping individuals become winners. The platform is dedicated to making an impact in all segments of society. We know people have needs, and sometimes the means are not there to make the needs become a reality. That's where Nija Live comes in. We help the individual fulfill their needs and have access to things they always dream to have.
Visit the official Nija Live website today to learn more about how you can benefit from this amazing platform >>> https://www.nija.live

Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by Slurity(m): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:

did You believe Buhari account? The answer is NO. Did you believe senators account? NO is the answer again. Did you believe soldiers account? NO is surely your answer. So, it is not surprising you did not believe your pastor or police. Even if your Dr tell you the name of the sickness you have, you will still doubt it.
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by Moferere: 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
adebwalex:
You no get sense at all. How will you say you hope they are really Armed Rubber. May be you can't comprehend from the information written. Until when they pay you a visit with gun before you start Hoping. Brother ODE...

Go to school.
When you know the difference between Robber and Rubber, come back and attack me.

Ǹsá-ǹsá, ẹlẹkọ àbọ̀.
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by Moferere: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
adebwalex:
You no get sense at all. How will you say you hope they are really Armed Rubber. May be you can't comprehend from the information written. Until when they pay you a visit with gun before you start Hoping. Brother ODE...

Wale, tani ọ̀dẹ̀ nínú èmi àti ìwọ gan-an náà?

You opened this account on May 12 and you did so to beg for money.

Elébi burúkú.

Kíni ìyàtọ̀ t'ó wà láàárín ìwọ àti àwọn ọmọ almajiri?

Atọrọ bárà bambiala.

You messed up with the wrong candidate.

Ordinary security guard.
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by mechanics(m): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Lazy set of individuals that can't use their hands to do legitimate work.
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:

dont worry they will rob you and people around will think it's a skit. when the outcome of that useless protest hit you, you will wake up
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by Kinematics: 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
IamWonderful:
Wike said Anambra people are the criminals terrorising Rivers State, Now I believe him

Yes we believe him as well.

That's how they make their "billions"

Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by Dearlord(m): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
Another manure for the plant
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by immantoks: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
Except I am an eye witness, I can never believe these good for nothing Nigeria police force (false). Something the goats can just shoot someone who refuses to give them bribe and put guns beside them and label them to be thieves.
The most cursed set of people after BH
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by Iniobong34: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
habakukjss3:

Shut up!
Perhaps you must be one of them
God can't destiny someone to die in this shameful manner.
Maybe the devil deceiving u guys will preach something must kill a man.
Mr man am not here to shade words with you rather to impact some morals into ur empty brain . grin
habakukjss3:

Shut up!
Perhaps you must be one of them
God can't destiny someone to die in this shameful manner.
Maybe the devil deceiving u guys will preach something must kill a man.
Mr man am not here to shade words with you rather to impact some morals into ur empty brain .
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by richmanrichard: 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:

Even in Anambra again? Hate won't allow you notice that they are in their own state
i can bet my life that those guys are not anambrarians. No one is stupid enof to steal in his own state of origin
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by BestOsai: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:

You should be ashamed of yourself for asking such a senseless question.If the police refuses to act on a distress call,y'all will be the first to complain.Now they've acted and you are still crying.After the demoralizing effect the EndSARS protests had on the police ,they are still making efforts.If you have nothing senseful to say ,keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by Dollanaira: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Really
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by Queenflourish(f): 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
Everything anambra
God please heal anambra
My besties are from there cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS / Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.