Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) (48811 Views)

Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) / Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by iokpebholo: 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
haslaw:

See how upset these armed robbers are just because the Nigerian police officers shot their evil comrades.

I use to criticize Buhari alot for not been a good leader but events of d last one month has greatly opened my eyes, Nigeria followers are far worse than their leaders.Dont mind that mumu

1 Like

Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by delawal: 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
I saw the vehicle carrying their bodies DT evening. they passed my side. good work by d oolice
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by Agugbadin: 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nice one, kudos to the Police this is commendable.
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by Agugbadin: 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
haslaw:

See how upset these armed robbers are just because the Nigerian police officers shot their evil comrades.

Kudos to the Police, this is commendable.
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by justuschi50: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
mechanics:
Lazy set of individuals that can't use their hands to do legitimate work.
which hand work, pls stop say that work no dey again, nothing like work
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by udomma1005(m): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
Never trust Nigerian police officers. Let's hope they are saying the truth this time around
Well, let also hope you don't get robbed, then you do know that the police, though most are terrible, do work!

Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by adecz: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
"Fierce gun battle" with a single
locally fabricated pistol?

How i wish they apply the same
extrajudicial murder to Fulani bandits
& kidnappers..

Na only ndigbo criminals dey face
police 'justice' for Nigeria, since they
are Biafrans..

1 Like

Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
Lolzzz "gun battle" with one pistol and 3 bullets against several police men with ak47s. Battle indeed.
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by deeva2: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
Lagos and Anambra are becoming something else in terms of unpleasant news..
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by buzorcharles(m): 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
"As soon as the suspected armed robbers sighted the police they engaged them into a fierce gun battle."

Naija police style of reporting

"The injured suspects were rushed to the general hospital Onitsha for treatment but certified dead on arrival by a medical doctor" our naija police go make sure they kill then lower ur trouser to show the world ur pubic

We all know na lie all the same BRAVO
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by pacespot(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:
I hope they are truly armed robbers?

I have read a lot in the last few weeks of #EndSarsNow and it is difficult to believe any police account.

I tell you, you need to listen to the locals in that place when this incident happened before you can confirm this story. Does the cowardly Nigerian police of today have the liver to face the real armed robbers?

1 Like

Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by Moferere: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
pacespot:

I tell you, you need to listen to the locals in that place when this incident happened before you can confirm this story. Does the cowardly Nigerian police of today have the liver to face the real armed robbers?

That's what I am saying, but some attack dogs have been shouting me down
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by oyeb15: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fierce gun battle with 5 round ammunition. How will they describe it if they are engaged with AK47
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by catherine1998: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
R0kstarr8:
May their soul rest in perfect peace
Which soul should rest in peace, shut up my friend
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by mechanics(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
justuschi50:
which hand work, pls stop say that work no dey again, nothing like work
hahahaha, there is o.
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by GOCEO: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

You sound like you already caught in the cage of religion.
You mean muslims make a difference by the worldwide terrorism and beheading of innocent people. Even when you know the obvious, you definitely must find a way to defend blindly. That shows you religion is evil and an opium. Even when men behave like insane fellows in the name of religion. They can no longer see themselves because their eyes are blinded.
Lol I can see wats rily wrong with you, but all I can say is May Allah guide you to the right path if He wills.
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by dederocs(m): 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:
I hope they are truly armed robbers?

I have read a lot in the last few weeks of #EndSarsNow and it is difficult to believe any police account.
So you people still do not want police to come back, the chaos and violence never belleful una?
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by dederocs(m): 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

You have to call it something when your foolishness is shown to you in 3D which he did. This time it's frustration. Another time, it's zombie.

walahi�
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by dederocs(m): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
iokpebholo:
I use to criticize Buhari alot for not been a good leader but events of d last one month has greatly opened my eyes, Nigeria followers are far worse than their leaders.Dont mind that mumu
A lot of armed robbers and criminals have infiltrated nairaland, they want a total bteakdown of law and order, they and their family and friends only survive by stealing and looting, they are using the internet to fustrate police work, legitimate citizens must be aware of these saboteours, armes robbers are on nairaland, supporting their armed robber friends,spreading propanganda. Nigeria this is a fight for survival, security is paramount.
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by Soren4(m): 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
My condolences to the bullets used.
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by ceaser: 4:58am On Nov 15, 2020
"Fierce" gun battle kwa? With just an ordinary fabricated berreta pistol? I understand fierce goes with use of AK47 or other automatic rapid firing weapons.

And since when has berreta become "fabricated"? It's like saying fabricated AK-47. If e no be panadol, it can't be panadol. If it isn't Berretta pistol, it can't be berreta pistol. That fabricated suggest that what they carried on 'em is locally made pistol.

So kudos to the NP if truly those guys were the criminals. I think the NP should keep being professional in constituting problems and headaches for criminals but cease constituting 'emselves nuisance to innocent Nigerians going about on legit hustle.

Good job once more.

Edit: Seeing the picture of the weapon, the NP should remove "fabricated" from the phrase. This na real original berreta pistol abeg.
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by Tunagee(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2020
Straight to hell, bastards!!
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by adebwalex(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
Moferere:

Wale, tani ọ̀dẹ̀ nínú èmi àti ìwọ gan-an náà?

You opened this account on May 12 and you did so to beg for money.

Elébi burúkú.

Kíni ìyàtọ̀ t'ó wà láàárín ìwọ àti àwọn ọmọ almajiri?

Atọrọ bárà bambiala.

You messed up with the wrong candidate.

Ordinary security guard.
Which candidate ? Big fool. Do you know What I have achieve been a security guard? For your info am A graduate with 2nd class upper. And am proud with the job am doing since no other option available for me. I cant carry arms like you because i know that is what you do. Thank God that God raised good people to help out in my Quest. You are not God. Kindly tell me if you can, what you have Achieve in your life time..Useless fellow....
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by adebwalex(m): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Moferere:

Go to school.
When you know the difference between Robber and Rubber, come back and attack me.

Ǹsá-ǹsá, ẹlẹkọ àbọ̀.
That shows Common sense you don't have. Your Sense of reasoning is very low since you can't comprehend that this is a Typographical error during typing. BROTHER ODE....
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by Moferere: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
adebwalex:
That shows Common sense you don't have. Your Sense of reasoning is very low since you can't comprehend that this is a Typographical error during typing. BROTHER ODE....

Adebowale oníbárà, atọrọjẹ, Mr. Bambiala, o ti dé?
Hungry fellow, you don borrow data grin grin grin

Common security guard is talking me, let me engage you, I will pay you well. Come to Abuja and guard my Asokoro house.

Ọdẹ oshi
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by Manbryto(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
Onitsha now be jungle...Na den of robbers. Dem dey cut people hand sef. Phone thieves everywhere
Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by RIVERS1stson: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

Yes we believe him as well.
hat's how they make their "billions"
[/s]

Rivers state is cursed. Everyone in Rivers state is either an armed robber or a kidnapper or a cultist. Useless state filled with illiterates slums and shanties

Re: 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) by kwyllancy: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
Otuegbe:
Na my ogbe before, ugwunakpamkpa, isiokwe, ogboye, back of Washington, Emmanuel church all this area was very bad between 1996-2001. I was robbed many times, I used to trek from woliwo to ibekwe str.. Thank God I was not killed

Onye Ogbe sighted cool

Ekene mu from Ogboye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River / Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) / Drug Addict Destroys Car In Lagos, Causes Accident After Taking 'Black Mamba'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.