Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. (2922 Views)

Prophet Suddenly: A Shameful Satire Of God's Prophetic Ministry / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"Anyone who stumbles over this stone will be crushed,
and anyone it falls on will be smashed to pieces.
"
- Matthew 21:44

You actually quoted this Scripture! You see these wicked agents of Satan try to appropriate blessings and promises of the saints for themselves! Ihe efu!

Let me give this one:

Deuteronomy 29:18 Make sure there is no man or woman, clan or tribe among you today whose heart turns away from the YHVH our God to go and worship the gods of those nations; make sure there is no root among you that produces such bitter poison. 19 When such a person hears the words of this oath and they invoke a blessing on themselves, thinking, “I will be safe, even though I persist in going my own way,” they will bring disaster on the watered land as well as the dry.

Chew on that, reprobate fool.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command:
"Love your neighbor as yourself.
"
- Galatians 5:14

By their fruits you shall know them. Next time have the decency to translate your comment written in vernacular, because not all the readership understands or can interpret Igbo. OK?

You dont have a happy nor welcoming demeanour anyway, there is bad vibes, hostility, built in anger and aggression written all over your face, so I am not surprised that your neighbours find you off-putting, not pleasant, not pleasing nor likeable.

Muttleylaff, may you have such neighbors. Say so shall it be. May evil never depart from your home. Say so shall it be. Nkịta ohia! I know the demons in you and them are always threatened by the light in me. Your useless activities are not going to quench the light of Yahveh Almighty in me.

If I wanted them in English, I wouldn't have written them in Igbo.

I didn't send you to go and start checking whether my looks are good for your faggotry fantasies, you fagg@t. You will not steal my shine. My shine can't be stolen. You and your fellow fagg@ts are always looking for whose shine to steal. The carriers of the light of Yahveh Almighty are your prime targets. Yahveh Almighty will continue to expose and humiliate all of you.

Don't try to sweep the truth challenge under the carpet. Reveal your true identity so we can ascertain your seriousness.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MuttleyLaff: 11:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
elated177:
You actually quoted this Scripture! You see these wicked agents of Satan try to appropriate blessings and promises of the saints for themselves! Ihe efu!
When will you learn to stop deceiving yourself with lies and refrain from making unsubstantiated claims, hmm?

elated177:
Let me give this one:
Deuteronomy 29:
18Make sure there is no man or woman, clan or tribe among you today whose heart turns away from the YHVH our God to go and worship the gods of those nations; make sure there is no root among you that produces such bitter poison.
19When such a person hears the words of this oath and they invoke a blessing on themselves, thinking, “I will be safe, even though I persist in going my own way,” they will bring disaster on the watered land as well as the dry.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11912991_1587286624789_jpeg7cfed6a93c5a55b79b80b92cd3cf3ba2
Is this all ya measly got? What's your point with this anyway? What point are you trying hard to make with Deuteronomy 29:18-19? C'mon spit it out, what proof-texting DOA gymnastics, are you trying to make with Deuteronomy 29:18-19.

elated177:
Chew on that, reprobate fool.
I'll chew you and use your splintered bones as toothpicks
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by Image123(m): 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
This life no balance sha. See as Muttley just dey write epistle dey go. i no write 30% of all these one before i collect ban from bot. God will judge ohhhhh embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MuttleyLaff: 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
Image123:
This life no balance sha. See as Muttley just dey write epistle dey go. i no write 30% of all these one before i collect ban from bot. God will judge ohhhhh embarassed embarassed
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by Image123(m): 12:42am On Nov 16, 2020
Let me ask Muttley. How many of these God fearing Christian homos you defend do you know? Don't let's conclude you're basing this energy on hypothesis.
Also saying that homosexuality didn't appear in the bible until a certain year is like the argument that the word Bible or rapture or trinity do not appear in the Bible. We all know the damnable gayhood of Sodom.
Also asking what evil happens when homos reign is akin to asking what evil happens when thieves, adulterers, liars and co reign. The sinners reign all the time in this world, they have been reigning since, i guess you are expected a Noah's flood or Gomorrah brimstone once gays reign or something?
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MuttleyLaff: 2:25am On Nov 16, 2020
Image123:
Let me ask Muttley. How many of these God fearing Christian homos you defend do you know
Image123, I dont do count, so I have no statistics to give you

Are trying to share here that you don't know any homo two God believing, that have accepted Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour, consenting adults, enjoying having a lifetime until death do part them, loving each other, faithful, kind, caring, committed monogamous homosexual relationship, with no evil or harm done to each other, children, neighbour and environment, but displaying the fruit of the Holy Spirit, as is expected to happen from any other children of God to do.

Image123, is there any justifiable reason for opposing and be against two gay people who love each other huh? As Boy George is known to have once said that: "There's this illusion that homosexuals have sex and heterosexuals fall in love" What beef image123, do you have against consenting adults who are breaking no laws and harming no one huh? What commandment does homosexuality violate? Why would you see an act of love, as evil? Or are you trying to tell me that the act of your hatred against love of two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour, who love each other, enjoy each other’s company, are mutually respectful to each other, mutually supportive to each other, and all that and more, sometimes without sex necessarily being the leading or most important thing for them, is good, ni?

It's insensitively cold of you, to suggest I am basing the positive energy on hypothesis.

Image123:
Also saying that homosexuality didn't appear in the bible until a certain year is like the argument that the word Bible or rapture or trinity do not appear in the Bible
[img]https://media./images/0faec55666d95baea898e4d41ec87067/tenor.gif[/img]
Perfecting the art of contextomy, you are. Smh

Here is what I actually in context typed. Up until 1954, there was no published European Bible translations that had the word homosexual because translators were faithful to the original text. However, tragically, as from 1954, English translators and with increasing frequency, began taking liberties of inserting invented words that where originally absent in the Bible and thus making the Bible says things it does not say and never said. This is the travesty of the true spirit of 2 Timothy 2:15 and good/correct scholarship.

Image123:
We all know the damnable gayhood of Sodom.
You mean the men of Sodom's attempted rape of strangers, their attempt to have sex with another person against the person's will and/or consent.

Do you at all know the main and/or actual reason(s) why Sodom and Gomorrah were already pencilled for destruction even before the infamous attempted rape incident, hmm?

Image123:
Also asking what evil happens when homos reign is akin to asking what evil happens when thieves, adulterers, liars and co reign
Don't worry, I'll break this down and pour into milk baby bottles for you.

What evil, is there in the relationship of love of two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour, who love each other, enjoy each other’s company, are mutually respectful to each other, mutually supportive to each other, and all that and more, sometimes without sex necessarily being the leading or most important thing for them?

Stop peddling lies. What homos are reigning? Even if/when in your fantasy, homos do reign, where do you think the homos will come from? Drop from the sky, huh? Homosexuals come from heterosexuals!

Image123:
The sinners reign all the time in this world, they have been reigning since, i guess you are expected a Noah's flood or Gomorrah brimstone once gays reign or something?
About 95% of the human race are heterosexuals, please without insulting my intelligence, please explain how, a small and measly percentage, 5% to be precise, of homosexual possibly can reign or "something" whatever what that implies, smh sigh.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by Image123(m): 2:50am On Nov 16, 2020
So, Muttley, is it safe to say that you know up to five God fearing Christian homo couples?
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MuttleyLaff: 3:51am On Nov 16, 2020
Image123:
So, Muttley, is it safe to say that you know up to five God fearing Christian homo couples
Affirmative, you even can take it to the bank.

Are you ready to, without insulting my intelligence, please explain how, a small and measly percentage, 5% to be precise, of homosexual possibly can reign or "something" whatever what that implies, smh sigh, when about 95% of the human race are heterosexuals, hmm?
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
As long as the God of heaven and earth is concerned, no one in same-sex relationship has any reverence for him. The fear of YHVH is the beginning of wisdom. No one who fears him engages in homosexuality. Do not let anyone delude you.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Isaiah 48:22 and Isaiah 57:21, tells, that, there is no peace for you because you're a wicked, loathsome, hypocrite and lying tool used from "being under satan's yoke" (i.e. busy) in the Devil's workshop.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Ezekiel 13:20 “‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign YHVH says: I am against your magic charms with which you ensnare people like birds and I will tear them from your arms; I will set free the people that you ensnare like birds. 21 I will tear off your veils and save my people from your hands, and they will no longer fall prey to your power. Then you will know that I am the YHVH. 22 Because you disheartened the righteous with your lies, when I had brought them no grief, and because you encouraged the wicked not to turn from their evil ways and so save their lives,

Woe to you, muttleylaff, and those in your category, who accuse the righteous of being wicked simply because they condemned what their Father in heaven has condemned.

Isaiah 50:11 But now, all you who light fires
and provide yourselves with flaming torches, go, walk in the light of your fires and of the torches you have set ablaze. This is what you shall receive from my hand: You will lie down in torment.

The Scripture above has confirmed what I have saying since. The Creator of heaven and earth has condemned homosexuality by calling it an abomination. You, muttleylaff, have vehemently refused to accept but have instead tried to twist the Scriptures of Yahveh Almighty to justify the unjustifiable. You, muttleylaff, have lit your own fire and provided yourself with your flaming torches. All you need to do now is go and disseminate the message of your god of homosexuality.

Muttleylaff, the Scripture below has been fulfilled in you life.

Romans 1:28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of YHVH, so YHVH gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know YHVH's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Muttleylaff, the reprobate degenerate fool, you will continue to wander, like a vagabond, from thread to thread spewing the same garbage you have been spewing like a broken record in futile defense of the abominable act of homosexuality.

Muttleylaff, you are a first class case of reprobate mind. As long as you continue on this path of wickedness, muttleylaff, this path of defending an abomination, you will never find peace of mind just like a cat on hot bricks.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MuttleyLaff: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
elated177:
As long as the God of heaven and earth is concerned, no one in same-sex relationship has any reverence for him. The fear of YHVH is the beginning of wisdom. No one who fears him engages in homosexuality. Do not let anyone delude you.
God cares about all souls, homosexual or not homosexual. Fyi, it is not our sex lives, that get us into the kingdom of Heaven, it is love and relationship that does, lmso.

The kind of poster who says same-sex relationship is a sin, tends to be flummoxed by posters who with 2 Timothy 2:15 acquired knowledge and under the guarded guidance of the Spirit of Truth, have the ability, abinibi, dexterity and capability, to correctly plus properly, explain the meaning(s) of quoted Bible verse(s) on homosexuality and show how permissible and/or acceptable homosexuality are OK, lmso.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by Image123(m): 12:56am On Nov 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Affirmative, you even can take it to the bank.

Are you ready to, without insulting my intelligence, please explain how, a small and measly percentage, 5% to be precise, of homosexual possibly can reign or "something" whatever what that implies, smh sigh, when about 95% of the human race are heterosexuals, hmm?

As much as i really love to reply every single sentence and post, this banning spree these couple of times just takes the wind off my sails literally, asides being busy. So forgive me if i don't address all your posts as expected but i will touch on the main points nonetheless.

On taking it to the bank, i have a deposit there already for God fearing muslims that lie. It helps understand though your kind of passion for the homos.

On the percentages, it's either you read me wrong or other way around. You were the one who mentioned "What evil befell the Republic of Ireland for the 3-year period that Leo Varadkar was their Taoiseach or prime minister? (i.e. head of state from 14th June 2017 to 27th June 2020)". i don't know why you bring it up, but i perceived it is from an argument point that homos are not disasters to the society.
That's why i responded that sinners are in government and in government all the time. Nobody is expecting something significantly different in terms of divine wrath just because it's a homo there for 3 years. i want to hope that i didn't further confuse you, lol.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by Image123(m): 2:22am On Nov 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Image123, I dont do count, so I have no statistics to give you

As per this post, not quoting for ban phobia cheesy cheesy. Homos break the laws of many lands and countries, laws of many religions, law of the Christian faith and worldview and of course my own personal law and like. They are harmful and irritating to the major percentage of the "95%" too cry

About contextomy, you are peddling a half truth and i guess you know it. The word "homosexual" does not appear as an English word until the late 19th century. Being gay comes out around 1953 too. So if translators use the word after it has come out, it is common sense not tragedy. Or are they to use the word before it's in use ni? The meaning is very clear whatever the name the homo is called.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MuttleyLaff: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2020
Image123:
As much as i really love to reply every single sentence and post, this banning spree these couple of times just takes the wind off my sails literally, asides being busy. So forgive me if i don't address all your posts as expected but i will touch on the main points nonetheless.

On taking it to the bank, i have a deposit there already for God fearing muslims that lie. It helps understand though your kind of passion for the homos.

On the percentages, it's either you read me wrong or other way around. You were the one who mentioned "What evil befell the Republic of Ireland for the 3-year period that Leo Varadkar was their Taoiseach or prime minister? (i.e. head of state from 14th June 2017 to 27th June 2020)". i don't know why you bring it up, but i perceived it is from an argument point that homos are not disasters to the society.
That's why i responded that sinners are in government and in government all the time. Nobody is expecting something significantly different in terms of divine wrath just because it's a homo there for 3 years. i want to hope that i didn't further confuse you, lol.
I am letting you know that there is no evil or disaster expected to come from two God believing, that have accepted Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour, homo consenting adults, enjoying having a lifetime until death do part them, loving each other, faithful, kind, caring, committed monogamous homosexual relationship, with no evil or harm done to each other, children, neighbour and environment, but displaying the fruit of the Holy Spirit, as is expected to happen from any other children of God to do

You still havent replied to my earlier question to you about, is there any justifiable reason for opposing and be against two gay people who love each other huh?

What beef image123, do you have against consenting adults who are breaking no laws and harming no one huh? What commandment does homosexuality violate? Why would you see, an act of love, as evil?

Or are you trying to tell me that the act of your hatred against the love of two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour, who love each other, enjoy each other’s company, are mutually respectful to each other, mutually supportive to each other, and all that and more, sometimes without sex necessarily being the leading or most important thing for them, is good, ni?
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MuttleyLaff: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2020
Image123:
As per this post, not quoting for ban phobia cheesy cheesy.
The wicked are afraid of everything (e.g. ban) even though no one is pursuing them, lmso (i.e. Proverbs 28:1)

Image123:
Homos break the laws of many lands and countries, laws of many religions, law of the Christian faith and worldview and of course my own personal law and like. They are harmful and irritating to the major percentage of the "95%" too cry

Image123:
About contextomy, you are peddling a half truth and i guess you know it.
You butchered my post, quoted the post out of context, by shortening the post and leaving out the full surrounding words and/or sentences, all in your determination to distort my original account and give a false impression of what I clearly articulated and you know it

It is nice to see that, you've at least, reached a conclusion, that I am peddling a half truth, and so since you revealed that I am peddling a half truth, then please, I am intrigued, please kindly point out what exactly is the half truth, you caught on in my post(s)?

Image123:
The word "homosexual" does not appear as an English word until the late 19th century.
That the word "homosexual" does not appear as an English word until circa 1954, is just scratching an exposed surface tip of a submerged colossal iceberg, when we havent even got to start scratching any of the underneath submerged colossal body yet of the iceberg, lmso.

Let me clear you again with what the fact, truth and point was. It is about the dishonesty of the English bible translators and with their increasing frequency, of taking liberties of inserting invented words that where originally absent in the Bible, like homosexual for example and thus using such words as a weaponised words to demonise, oppress, discriminate, vilify, marginalise, ostracise, bully, ridicule et cetera, same sex attraction couples in loving, romantic, committed, faithful, monogamous relationships, in addition of making the Bible says things with such invented words, that the Bible does not originally say and never said.

Image123:
Being gay comes out around 1953 too. So if translators use the word after it has come out, it is common sense not tragedy. Or are they to use the word before it's in use ni? The meaning is very clear whatever the name the homo is called.
You are so biblically uninformed, lmso. Same sex attraction is as ancient as biblical antiquity, lmso
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:12am On Nov 17, 2020
Just present the GROUP worshipping the true God, those who failed to maintain their position(path) within such a GROUP will know in their hearts that salvation is not possible for them, Period! Matthew 7:13-14 compared to Psalms 1:1; Isaiah 35:8 smiley
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by Image123(m): 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I am letting you know that there is no evil or disaster expected to come from two God believing, that have accepted Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour, homo consenting adults, enjoying having a lifetime until death do part them, loving each other, faithful, kind, caring, committed monogamous homosexual relationship, with no evil or harm done to each other, children, neighbour and environment, but displaying the fruit of the Holy Spirit, as is expected to happen from any other children of God to do

You still havent replied to my earlier question to you about, is there any justifiable reason for opposing and be against two gay people who love each other huh?

What beef image123, do you have against consenting adults who are breaking no laws and harming no one huh? What commandment does homosexuality violate? Why would you see, an act of love, as evil?

Or are you trying to tell me that the act of your hatred against the love of two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour, who love each other, enjoy each other’s company, are mutually respectful to each other, mutually supportive to each other, and all that and more, sometimes without sex necessarily being the leading or most important thing for them, is good, ni?

i don't recall mentioning a disaster brother. i straightly point out that it is a sin, like so many other sins. Nobody can accept Jesus and be a homo. It is like accepting Jesus and being a robber. Repentance from sin is critical to accepting Jesus. Two people that love each other but are not married to each other but to another, and two homos that love each other are both sinners. One is adultery, the other is homosexuality. An act of love that violates God's Word, breaks His laws, hurt the majority of family members and church members, hurt one another with syphilis and co, it's quite a selfish kind of love.
i have no hatred for the sinners, i have 100% hatred for their sins.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by Image123(m): 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Just present the GROUP worshipping the true God, those who failed to maintain their position(path) within such a GROUP will know in their hearts that salvation is not possible for them, Period! Matthew 7:13-14 compared to Psalms 1:1; Isaiah 35:8 smiley

It is the JWickedness. Now that we all know, can you go ahead and sell Awake to us?
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by Image123(m): 12:11am On Nov 18, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
The wicked are afraid of everything (e.g. ban) even though no one is pursuing them, lmso (i.e. Proverbs 28:1)

In my case, i have been hounded with unfounded and unexplained bans, the wicked is elsewhere.

You butchered my post, quoted the post out of context, by shortening the post and leaving out the full surrounding words and/or sentences, all in your determination to distort my original account and give a false impression of what I clearly articulated and you know it

It is nice to see that, you've at least, reached a conclusion, that I am peddling a half truth, and so since you revealed that I am peddling a half truth, then please, I am intrigued, please kindly point out what exactly is the half truth, you caught on in my post(s)?

i have no idea of what you are talking about. The half truth though was that the word "homosexuality" didn't appear like you stated. The other half is that the word "homosexuality" didn't exist, so how on earth will it appear? According to merriam Webster, first known use is 1891(92). First known use of "gay" as homo is 1953. So why should the words appear before they were in existence? You brought up a half truth to needlessly confuse us.

That the word "homosexual" does not appear as an English word until circa 1954, is just scratching an exposed surface tip of a submerged colossal iceberg, when we havent even got to start scratching any of the underneath submerged colossal body yet of the iceberg, lmso.

Let me clear you again with what the fact, truth and point was. It is about the dishonesty of the English bible translators and with their increasing frequency, of taking liberties of inserting invented words that where originally absent in the Bible, like homosexual for example and thus using such words as a weaponised words to demonise, oppress, discriminate, vilify, marginalise, ostracise, bully, ridicule et cetera, same sex attraction couples in loving, romantic, committed, faithful, monogamous relationships, in addition of making the Bible says things with such invented words, that the Bible does not originally say and never said.

This is very funny, really. Kindly educate us on the previous word(s) used in the Bible passages and the meaning. You can help us with your source too. At least if you are willing to go to every length to help the homos, you should be able to lend a little help to your brother me.

You are so biblically uninformed, lmso. Same sex attraction is as ancient as biblical antiquity, lmso

Sin is more ancient than Adam, not to mention the first Bible verse penned. Being ancient is not a virtue, is it?
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Huntson, did you say something?
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:30am On Nov 28, 2020
I never mentioned any GROUP yet but since you're the one who uttered the name of a group in connection with pure worship and you're still speaking abusively {1Peter 4:4} of the group you yourself mentioned, Guy you've judged yourself! John 3:19 embarassed

Image123:

It is the JWs. Now that we all know, can you go ahead and sell Awake to us?
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Vile and abominable. Asbtain from it.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
Trump thought Jesus put him in power to rule the US, but now he knows better that itst the miscreants in America that voted him in.
He got there and began setting rules against Satan's arrangement.
I'm sure by now he will understand that Democracy is the government of the people by the people and by the people. So if it's homosexuals that's having the highest number in his country he needs to dance to their time!
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MuttleyLaff: 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
elated177:
Vile and abominable. Asbtain from it.
1/ What exactly is vile and abominable in acceptable and permissible homosexuality
2/ What is the specific reason(s) for pushing to abstain from it.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 12:07am On Dec 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Trump thought Jesus put him in power to rule the US, but now he knows better that itst the miscreants in America that voted him in.
I'm sure by now he will understand that Democracy is the government of the people by the people and by the people. So if it's homosexuals that's having the highest number in his country he needs to dance to their time!

What does this have to do with the message?
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:24am On Dec 26, 2020
It's abominable to just one God out of hundreds of thousands of Gods that people worship so keep the rules of your own God until you find someone who wants to join in worshipping your own God. Your message will only push away your audience if you're not using the skilled fisherman's tactics {Matthew 4:19; Colossians 4:6} you don't put the cart before the horse, it's the message of hope that will come first before you talk about the requirements to become a beneficiary!

That's why none of you can make real disciples like Jehovah's Witnesses, we are not to scare away prospective sheep with burdens of rules {Matthew 11:28-31} it's the sweet Good News of God's Kingdom that's to be our message as CHRISTIANS not the punishment for sinners, the sinner himself/herself is the one to choose whether to join you in the worship of the true God after your presentation. Then you can now start telling them what could hinder them from becoming a beneficiary of all the goodies in Paradise!

May you have PEACE! smiley

elated177:

Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MuttleyLaff: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
... the original Haggard’s Law quote by its author Dennis DiClaudio:
"The likelihood of a person harboring secret desires to engage in sexual and/or romantic activities with members of the same sex, is directly proportional to the frequency and volume of said person’s vocalized objections to homosexuality
"

elated177:
If you dont know yet that God blessing Adam and Eve doesn’t mean condemnation for Adam and Steve or Madam and Eve you might as well adam and leave then, especially since you couldn't muster courage to give answers to the below earlier asked questions, lmso:
1/ What exactly is vile and abominable in acceptable and permissible homosexuality?
2/ What is the specific reason(s) for pushing to abstain from it?

Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 10:18am On Dec 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

You still haven't answered the question. What does your comment above have to do with the message?
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2020
Never mind, those with listening ears will understand! Matthew 13:9 smiley

elated177:

You still haven't answered the question. What does your comment above have to do with the message?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why People Believe the Bible and Other Holy Texts? / Daily Manna From Www.dclm.org / New Testament Verse Christians Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.