Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. (2908 Views)

Prophet Suddenly: A Shameful Satire Of God's Prophetic Ministry / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 11:20am On Dec 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
It's abominable to just one God out of hundreds of thousands of Gods that people worship so keep the rules of your own God until you find someone who wants to join in worshipping your own God.

Have I ever told you that I was looking for someone who would join me in worshipping the Creator of heaven and earth, Yahveh Almighty?

Every single individual, irrespective of race, tribe, ethnicity, status or language, who keeps the Commandments of Yahveh Almighty is my brother or my sister.

Obedience to the Commandments of Yahveh Almighty is his approved act of worship. Anyone who obeys and teaches the Ten Commandments of my Father in heaven, Yahveh Almighty, is worshipping with me, regardless of where he/she is. The same Spirit of Truth in such a person is also in me.

MaxInDHouse:

Your message will only push away your audience if you're not using the skilled fisherman's tactics {Matthew 4:19; Colossians 4:6} you don't put the cart before the horse, it's the message of hope that will come first before you talk about the requirements to become a beneficiary!

My message? Don't worry about what the message does. The Owner of the message, Yahushua the Messiah, knows how to take care of those who come across the message.

I am not here to wow or captivate the audience. I am just a messenger. The Owner of the message draws to himself those who will hear the message.

The tactics are not important. The message is important. The message of Righteousness is simple and straightforward: turn away from wickedness, turn to Yahveh's Salvation, his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah, the embodiment of his Ten Commandments, and obey him --- his Ten Commandments. No sugar-coating. No enticing words are necessary.

What do Matthew 4:19 and Colossians 4:6 have in common?

Why did you quote Matthew 4:19.

If you don't know by now that the message of "hope" is obedience to the Ten Commandments of the Father in heaven, Yahveh Almighty, then be sorry for yourself.

The Ten Commandments of Yahveh Almighty and obedience to them constitute the Message. Nothing else.

MaxInDHouse:

That's why none of you can make real disciples like Jehovah's Witnesses, we are not to scare away prospective sheep with burdens of rules {Matthew 11:28-31} it's the sweet Good News of God's Kingdom that's to be our message as CHRISTIANS not the punishment for sinners, the sinner himself/herself is the one to choose whether to join you in the worship of the true God after your presentation. Then you can now start telling them what could hinder them from becoming a beneficiary of all the goodies in Paradise!

You erroneously think that I am competing with you and the members of your group. What a joke!
Little wonder you act and behave the way you do. You actually think that we are competing? Ehehehehe!

What is the "Good News"of the "kingdom" of this God you talk about? Tell me about this good news. Tell me about this kingdom. Tell me this your God.

This must be the part where you expect me to say that I am not Christian, right? Well, maxindhouse, for the umpteenth time, hear it again:

---- I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN;
---- I DON'T BELONG TO ANY DENOMINATION;
---- I DON'T GO TO "CHURCH"
---- I AM CHURCH;
---- MY RELIGION IS THE STRICT, COMPLETE AND ABSOLUTE OBEDIENCE TO THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF MY FATHER IN HEAVEN, YAHVEH ALMIGHTY.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 11:30am On Dec 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Never mind, those with listening ears will understand! Matthew 13:9 smiley

Keep deceiving yourself. See the way and manner you throw the Scriptures all over the place. Cutting and nailing them anyhow you like.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MuttleyLaff: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
elated177:
Have I ever told you that I was looking for someone who would join me in worshipping the Creator of heaven and earth, Yahveh Almighty?

Every single individual, irrespective of race, tribe, ethnicity, status or language, who keeps the Commandments of Yahveh Almighty is my brother or my sister.

Obedience to the Commandments of Yahveh Almighty is his approved act of worship. Anyone who obeys and teaches the Ten Commandments of my Father in heaven, Yahveh Almighty, is worshipping with me, regardless of where he/she is. The same Spirit of Truth in such a person is also in me.
"But the time is coming
—indeed it’s here now
—when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth.
The Father is looking for those who will worship Him that way
"
- John 4:23

The first and greatest commandment, then the following second greatest commandment are supreme to the Ten Commandments, lmso. You have fallen at the first hurdle, lmso

elated177:
[s]My message? Don't worry about what the message does. The Owner of the message, Yahushua the Messiah, knows how to take care of those who come across the message.

I am not here to wow or captivate the audience. I am just a messenger. The Owner of the message draws to himself those who will hear the message.

The tactics are not important. The message is important. The message of Righteousness is simple and straightforward: turn away from wickedness, turn to Yahveh's Salvation, his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah, the embodiment of his Ten Commandments, and obey him --- his Ten Commandments. No sugar-coating. No enticing words are necessary.

What do Matthew 4:19 and Colossians 4:6 have in common?

Why did you quote Matthew 4:19.

If you don't know by now that the message of "hope" is obedience to the Ten Commandments of the Father in heaven, Yahveh Almighty, then be sorry for yourself.

The Ten Commandments of Yahveh Almighty and obedience to them constitute the Message. Nothing else.

You erroneously think that I am competing with you and the members of your group. What a joke!
Little wonder you act and behave the way you do. You actually think that we are competing? Ehehehehe![/s]
[img]https://media./images/0faec55666d95baea898e4d41ec87067/tenor.gif[/img]
What a loadsa drivel

elated177:
What is the "Good News"of the "kingdom" of this God you talk about? Tell me about this good news. Tell me about this kingdom. Tell me this your God.
The Good News is that unlike you, God isnt homophobic. The kingdom of God is about unconditional love and relationship (i.e. horizontal and vertical). I can tell you this much about God, and that is, He is Love. He is the epitome of agape love

elated177:
This must be the part where you expect me to say that I am not Christian, right? Well, maxindhouse, for the umpteenth time, hear it again:

---- I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN;
---- I DON'T BELONG TO ANY DENOMINATION;
---- I DON'T GO TO "CHURCH"
---- I AM CHURCH;
---- MY RELIGION IS THE STRICT, COMPLETE AND ABSOLUTE OBEDIENCE TO THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF MY FATHER IN HEAVEN, YAHVEH ALMIGHTY.
[img]https://media./images/d936610c7ab637c0c8c7bed796e6a202/tenor.gif[/img]
Touché! Not!!
This must be the part where you its too bad though that you havent copped on to the two commandments, that the entire laws, including the 10 commandments and all the demands of the prophets hangs on and/or hinges on
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
elated177:

You aren't looking for someone who will join you in worshipping your God!
Well my Master, Lord and King asked me to go IN SEARCH of people who will join me in pure worship! {Matthew 10:6} that's why he made us fishers of men {Mark 1:17} i thought fishers goes in search of fish! Luke 5:10 undecided

My message? Don't worry about what the message does. The Owner of the message, Yahushua the Messiah, knows how to take care of those who come across the message.

This is why i told you that there are many Gods and Lords {1Corinthians 8:5} because my own Master, Lord and King taught me to PREACH and later TEACH. Matthew 28:19-20
Well the word PREACH connotes PLEADING with the one on the wrong to give you listening ears, so the message must be seasoned with salt otherwise you'll scare away prospective sheep with your judgemental attitude! John 9:34 undecided
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
I'm terribly sorry Sir those words aren't mine it belongs to him who sent me! John 7:16

So do not be offended Sir it's his spirit that's directing me to pick those words! Luke 12:12

I thought you are one of his true followers i don't think his words should bother you, all you need to do is correct me on the practical application of the words of your teacher, not get irritated while someone is quoting your teacher! undecided

elated177:

Keep deceiving yourself. See the way and manner you throw the Scriptures all over the place. Cutting and nailing them anyhow you like.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
I'm terribly sorry Sir those words aren't mine it belongs to him who sent me! John 7:16

So do not be offended Sir it's his spirit that's directing me to pick those words! Luke 12:12

I thought you are one of his true followers i don't think his words should bother you, all you need to do is correct me on the practical application of the words of your teacher, not get irritated while someone is quoting your teacher! undecided

Mtcheeeew!
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

You aren't looking for someone who will join you in worshipping your God!
Well my Master, Lord and King asked me to go IN SEARCH of people who will join me in pure worship! {Matthew 10:6} that's why he made us fishers of men {Mark 1:17} i thought fishers goes in search of fish! Luke 5:10 undecided

This is why i told you that there are many Gods and Lords {1Corinthians 8:5} because my own Master, Lord and King taught me to PREACH and later TEACH. Matthew 28:19-20
Well the word PREACH connotes PLEADING with the one on the wrong to give you listening ears, so the message must be seasoned with salt otherwise you'll scare away prospective sheep with your judgemental attitude! John 9:34 undecided

You see, maxindhouse, I suspect that most times you don't know what you are saying. It appears something or someone takes hold of your mind and then uses your fingers to type sometimes. This is because you always contradict yourself. If this is not the case and you're doing this deliberately, then, you most certainly want to deceive. Whatever may be the case, the motive will always fail miserably.

Fish for men for the Kingdom of Yahushua the Messiah and not for the kingdom or empire of man. This is why some people sit on the heads of others for years upon years upon years. Obi will not be a boy for ever. After a short time, Obi will become a man and stand as a man.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
No more scripture to boost your epistle shey? John 17:17
OK Sir do have a lovely day! Titus 3:9 wink

elated177:

You see, maxindhouse, I suspect that most times you don't know what you are saying. It appears something or someone takes hold of your mind and then uses your fingers to type sometimes. This is because you always contradict yourself. If this is not the case and you're doing this deliberately, then, you most certainly want to deceive. Whatever may be the case, the motive will always fail miserably.

Fish for men for the Kingdom of Yahushua the Messiah and not for the kingdom or empire of man. This is why some people sit on the heads of others for years upon years upon years. Obi will not be a boy for ever. After a short time, Obi will become a man and stand as a man.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
No more scripture to boost your epistle shey? John 17:17
OK Sir do have a lovely day! Titus 3:9 wink

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Trump thought Jesus put him in power to rule the US, but now he knows better that itst the miscreants in America that voted him in.
He got there and began setting rules against Satan's arrangement.
I'm sure by now he will understand that Democracy is the government of the people by the people and by the people. So if it's homosexuals that's having the highest number in his country he needs to dance to their time!

You are not getting away from this easily. Why did you drag this issue into this message? There are reasons and you have refused to give them.

Are you, maxindhouse, saying that I, Elated177, should dance to the tune of faggọts in this life? On Yahveh's earth? Ehehehehe! An act that glorifies Satan and the demons and pollutes the earth! What a joke!

Do you, maxindhouse, expect me, Elated177, to dance to the time which Satan and the demons have set through their human slaves, faggọts? Ihe efu! Chei! They are the ones should keep their faggotry very far away from me o. If you know any of them, better tell them not to flaunt that abominable filth in my presence.

Why should I, Elated177, a humble saint and servant of Yahushua the Messiah, dance to the time of faggọts when, I Elated177, by the Power and Might of Yahveh Almighty, can make the ground beneath our feet and the atmosphere above our heads unbearable for everyone? Ehehehehe! Do you want the sun to consume people in broad daylight or the rain to sweep them away or the wind to blow them into punishment. Have you, maxindhouse, seen where thunder and lightning roar and blaze in the sky on a hot, sunny afternoon? Ehehehehe!

Like I said in the past, the faggọts are becoming a little bolder. It appears they think that the acceptance of their vileness is on the horizon in the country. Cursed is anyone who will initiate such bill, the bill that will approve same-sex relationship, in the National Assembly. May the earth beneath the person's feet and the heavens above the person's head curse him/her and those who will support him/her. O dikwa egwu!

This warfare is not fought with physical weapons such as guns, swords, wood or stones.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
I can see you're not deceiving yourself! cheesy

Only that you can't present any group of people worshiping your God whereas i have a global family of peace loving worshipers numbering over 8,700,0000 people from different races throughout the earth known by everyone (including you) as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Micah 4:1-3

So continue with that TRUTH you know, and i'll also continue with the truth i know! Revelations 22:11-12 wink

elated177:

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
I can see you're not deceiving yourself! cheesy

Only that you can't present any group of people worshiping your God whereas i have a global family of peace loving worshipers numbering over 8,700,0000 people from different races throughout the earth known by everyone (including you) as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Micah 4:1-3

So continue with that TRUTH you know, and i'll also continue with the truth i know! Revelations 22:11-12 wink

Here he goes again! Every saint of Yahushua the Messiah is his witness.

Every single human being, irrespective of race, tribe, ethnicity, status or language, who obeys the Ten Commandments of Yahveh Almighty is his servant and Yahushua the Messiah's witness.

I ask you, maxindhouse, do you believe that Yahushua the Messiah is the embodiment of the Ten Commandments of Yahveh Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth?
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
I said it that "those who have listening ears will understand" now it's obvious that you never got the message so i'll teach you!

Christianity is not by force, we are to present our messages to everyone with mild temper and deep respect for our audience {1Peter 3:15} that is what makes us different from religious fanatics who often feel like exterminating those who don't agree with them. Everyone has the right to life, speech, expression and worship so they need not be pestered into worshiping their Creator! Galatians 6:5

Though true followers of Christ don't participate in politics but we may find ourselves in office of oversight over unbelievers at work, our main focus should be what brought us together (WORK) not worship. That's what i'm saying, we are to appease them until we can reach their hearts!

The problem with Churchgoers started long ago in the Catholic Church, the pagan religion was established to empower Rome so anyone who opposes the church will face the wrath of the Roman authority. That's why different groups keep protesting against the church one after the other until there is over 42,000 different religions claiming Christians today!

Jesus never asked us to impose or pester anyone into worshiping our God, that's why JWs focus only those in our congregations not outsiders! 1Corinthians 5:9-13 smiley

elated177:

You are not getting away from this easily. Why did you drag this issue into this message? There are reasons and you have refused to give them.

Are you, maxindhouse, saying that I, Elated177, should dance to the tune of faggọts in this life? On Yahveh's earth? Ehehehehe! An act that glorifies Satan and the demons and pollutes the earth! What a joke!

Do you, maxindhouse, expect me, Elated177, to dance to the time which Satan and the demons have set through their human slaves, faggọts? Ihe efu! Chei! They are the ones should keep their faggotry very far away from me o. If you know any them, better tell them not to flaunt that abominable filth in my presence.

Why should I, Elated177, a humble saint and servant of Yahushua the Messiah, dance to the time of faggọts when, I Elated177, by the Power and Might of Yahveh Almighty, can make the ground beneath our feet and the atmosphere above our heads unbearable for anyone? Ehehehehe! Do you want the sun to consume people in broad daylight or the rain sweep them away. Have you, maxindhouse, seen where thunder and lightning roar and blaze in the sky on a hot, sunny afternoon? Ehehehehe!

Like I said in the past, the faggọts are becoming a little bolder. It appears they think that the acceptance of such vileness is on the horizon in the country. Cursed is anyone who will initiate such bill, the bill that will approve same-sex relationship, in the National Assembly. May the earth beneath the person's feet and the heavens above the person's head curse him/her and those who will support him/her. O dikwa egwu!

This warfare is not fought with physical weapons such as guns, swords, wood or stones.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
OK i disagree with you so what's next? cheesy

Come on my guy this is no way to preach God's word. undecided
For your information i'm not interested in your God, i'm OK with JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and everything that has to do with a global family of peace loving worshipers! smiley

elated177:

Every single human being, irrespective of race, tribe, ethnicity, status or language, who obeys the Ten Commandments of Yahveh Almighty is his servant and Yahushua the Messiah's witness.
I ask you, maxindhouse, do you believe that Yahushua the Messiah is the embodiment of the Ten Commandments of Yahveh Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth?
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MuttleyLaff: 3:56am On Dec 27, 2020
elated177:

Yahshua Ha Mashiah aka Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world, is the epitome of Love and the embodiment of the two commandments, that the entire 613 laws, including the 10 commandments and all the demands of the prophets hangs on and/or hinges on, lmso.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:04am On Dec 27, 2020
@ elated177

Behold your brother in the same faith!
Go hug and kiss him with LOVE, you don't need to worry yourself over someone who will never agree with you that Jesus is Almighty God when you already have someone who is ready to agree on that, funny enough both of you even agreed on the same way to call your God. So settle with him or else you'll always remain isolated with your God, perhaps your God will destroy everyone except you! cheesy

MuttleyLaff:
Yahshua Ha Mashiah aka Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world, is the epitome of Love and the embodiment of the two commandments, that the entire 613 laws, including the 10 commandments and all the demands of the prophets hangs on and/or hinges on, lmso.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by orunto27: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2020
It's a Shameful Act of s Shameless Man.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MuttleyLaff: 9:24am On Dec 27, 2020
orunto27:
It's a Shameful Act of s Shameless Man.
1) What specifically is the shame in the act
2/ What exactly made you arrive at the conclusion of seeing him as a "Shameless Man" sic?
3/ What is shameful in being in an extremely and uncritically fond of someone relationship, of caring for each other and loving each other until death do part?
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
@ elated177

Behold your brother in the same faith!
Go hug and kiss him with LOVE, you don't need to worry yourself over someone who will never agree with you that Jesus is Almighty God when you already have someone who is ready to agree on that, funny enough both of you even agreed on the same way to call your God. So settle with him or else you'll always remain isolated with your God, perhaps your God will destroy everyone except you! cheesy

How old are you? Are you always drunk? Do you have amnesia?

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
OK i disagree with you so what's next? cheesy

Come on my guy this is no way to preach God's word. undecided
For your information i'm not interested in your God, i'm OK with JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and everything that has to do with a global family of peace loving worshipers! smiley

Whether you agree or disagree is irrelevant. The relevant issue is the fact every saint of Yahushua the Messiah is his witness.

Not the way to preach which God's word? Since we are not worshipping the same God, why are you bothered by how I preach the Word of my God?

Yahushua the Messiah is the embodiment of the Ten Commandments of Yahveh Almighty.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
elated177:

How old are you?
Old enough to chat on Nairaland! grin

Are you always drunk?
My taste ~ Stout (Guinness), Origin (Guinness) and Red Wine but i drink responsibly Sir! grin

Do you have amnesia?
I'm one of the imperfect descendants of Adam so i'm not immune to sickness but amnesia? NO! smiley
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
So whatever i think, say or believe regarding my own God has nothing to do with you Sir! wink

elated177:

Whether you agree or disagree is irrelevant. The relevant issue is the fact every saint of Yahushua the Messiah is his witness.

Not the way to preach which God's word? Since we are not worshipping the same God, why are you bothered by how I preach the Word of my God?

Yahushua the Messiah is the embodiment of the Ten Commandments of Yahveh Almighty.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

My taste ~ Stout (Guinness), Origin (Guinness) and Red Wine but i drink responsibly Sir! grin

I'm one of the imperfect descendants of Adam so i'm not immune to sickness but amnesia? NO! smiley

Your forgetfulness is alarming. It is boring chatting with you.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

So you are not too old.
You are not always drunk.
You don't have amnesia.
Your forgetfulness is alarming.
It is boring chatting with you.
You are fond of always making someone repeat over and over again what has already been established.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
So whatever i think, say or believe regarding my own God has nothing to do with you Sir! wink

If you were using different Scriptures, fine. But as long you continue to use the Scriptures of the Creator of heaven and earth, everything you say bordering on them must be dissected, analyzed and scrutinized. That is the way it is.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
And don't you think that's what led some fanatics killing their fellowmen?

The Pharisees killed Jesus because they were disturbed that he was using the same scriptures as they do but his teachings doesn't go down well with them, they exterminated all his Apostles and most of his disciples for the same reason, William Tyndale was strangled to death and burnt at the stake for the same reason, Adulf Hitler murdered millions of people for the same reason.
So what have you to say about the one who spoke in the Bible book of Revelation 22:11-12

elated177:

If you were using different Scriptures, fine. But as long you continue to use the Scriptures of the Creator of heaven and earth, everything you say bordering on them must be dissected, analyzed and scrutinized. That is the way it is.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
And don't you think that's what led some fanatics killing their fellowmen?

Acts 17:11 Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

Were the Bereans Jews fanatics, too?

You see, maxindhouse, whatever anyone says bordering on the Scriptures of Yahveh Almighty must be dissected, analyzed and scrutinized. I like it when the messages of my Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, I disseminate are dissected, analyzed and scrutinized. I am a man of Truth. I seek the honour of my Master.

The Scriptures of Yahveh Almighty are not the private property of anyone. If you do not want anyone to dissect, analyse and scrutinize the things you say bordering on them, steer clear of them. It is simple to understand.

MaxInDHouse:

The Pharisees killed Jesus because they were disturbed that he was using the same scriptures as they do but his teachings doesn't go down well with them, they exterminated all his Apostles and most of his disciples for the same reason, William Tyndale was strangled to death and burnt at the stake for the same reason, Adulf Hitler murdered millions of people for the same reason.

I guess I have taken you away from what you have been programmed to say. The Pharisees weren't even practising what they were preaching. They didn't obey the Commandments of the Father. The Messiah Yahushua did not teach anything contrary to the Scriptures. It is really funny how you yank anything you like from the Scriptures and attach them wherever you like. Ehehehehe! Hilarious!

Ehehehehe! Chai!

Are you sure that you are not suffering from old age, drunkenness or amnesia? Why did you drag William Tyndale and the Holocaust into this issue?

This man sef! Your programming is really malfunctioning. Where are your brothers in group? Why have they left you on this path of embarrassment?

MaxInDHouse:

So what have you to say about the one who spoke in the Bible book of Revelation 22:11-12

Revelation 22:11 Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy.”

No one among those who carry the Scriptures all over place and claim to be followers of the Messiah will ever accept that he or she is vile. So long as you quote the Scriptures and claim to preach with them, your messages must be dissected, analyzed and scrutinized whether you like or not. The lives of those who claim to follow the Yahushua the Messiah must be analyzed and scrutinized in line with what the Scriptures have stated, whether they like or not.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
Those Beroeans were preached to and they accepted it with JOY but to be certain that they're about to enter into the new covenant God promised the Jews through Jeremiah in the scriptures {Jeremiah 31:31-34} they have to crosscheck!
This case is totally different, someone is chatting with another and the third person jumped into the discussion invited is what we're saying now. That's exactly what the Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish religionists were doing to Jesus and his disciples! Mark 9:14-16; Act 14:19 smiley

elated177:

Acts 17:11 Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.
Were the Bereans Jews fanatics, too?
You see, maxindhouse, whatever anyone says bordering on the Scriptures of Yahveh Almighty must be dissected, analyzed and scrutinized. I like it when the messages of my Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, I disseminate are dissected, analyzed and scrutinized. I am a man of Truth. I seek the honour of my Master.
The Scriptures of Yahveh Almighty are not the private property of anyone. If you do not want anyone to dissect, analyse and scrutinize the things you say bordering on them, steer clear of them. It is simple to understand.
I guess I have taken you away from what you have been programmed to say. The Pharisees weren't even practising what they were preaching. They didn't obey the Commandments of the Father. The Messiah Yahushua did not teach anything contrary to the Scriptures. It is really funny how you yank anything you like from the Scriptures and attach them wherever you like. Ehehehehe! Hilarious!
Ehehehehe! Chai!
Are you sure that you are not suffering from old age, drunkenness or amnesia? Why did you drag William Tyndale and the Holocaust into this issue?
This man sef! Your programming is really malfunctioning. Where are your brothers in group? Why have they left you on this path of embarrassment?
Revelation 22:11 Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy.”
No one among those who carry the Scriptures all over place and claim to be followers of the Messiah will ever accept that he or she is vile. So long as you quote the Scriptures and claim to preach with them, your messages must be dissected, analyzed and scrutinized whether you like or not. The lives of those who claim to follow the Yahushua the Messiah must be analyzed and scrutinized in line with what the Scriptures have stated, whether they like or not.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by Organsmuggler(f): 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
Heathen777:
You want to talk about vile and detestable acts... Your scriptures is filled with passages approving human slavery, and never condemned the practice, both old and new testament.

Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Those Beroeans were preached to and they accepted it with JOY but to be certain that they're about to enter into the new covenant God promised the Jews through Jeremiah in the scriptures {Jeremiah 31:31-34} they have to crosscheck!
This case is totally different, someone is chatting with another and the third person jumped into the discussion invited is what we're saying now. That's exactly what the Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish religionists were doing to Jesus and his disciples! Mark 9:14-16; Act 14:19 smiley

Ehehehehe! Chai! There is no point doing this with you any further.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by Image123(m): 1:10am On Dec 30, 2020
elated177:

Lol, JWs are like bulls in a China shop or kids given guns for toys.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by Image123(m): 1:14am On Dec 30, 2020
elated177:

They actually cram passages and arguments like zombies. They don't think.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Post Your Questions To HUXLEY Here / The New Islamic Nation In Undeniable Bible Prophecies / IF This Porñ Star Can Change....You Too Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.