Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,771 members, 7,862,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

How My Classmate Got A Supernatural Turnaround Which Will Set Him Up For Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Classmate Got A Supernatural Turnaround Which Will Set Him Up For Life (200 Views)

Songs Of Praise And Thanksgiving For Supernatural Turnaround (day 5) / Why All Atheists Must Believe In The Existence Of A Supernatural Plumber / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Classmate Got A Supernatural Turnaround Which Will Set Him Up For Life by chinenye497: 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
Vin was the dullest boy in my class back then in secondary school. He did not know anything, and I used to wonder how he even managed to pass the common entrance examination. Although he repeated several times, however, he managed to graduate.

Fast forward to yesterday. My company asked me to accompany one of my colleagues to close a deal with this particular company. They were into many things, Production of water, drinks, biscuits, etc. This company is large. Sometimes I used to wonder who the owners of the company are. For companies like that, one will think that it is not owned by one person.

We were asked to wait in the reception because the chairman was in a meeting with some people. When the meeting was over, we were allowed into the chairman’s office. When I first saw him, I was like, this person looks so much like Vin. Ah!!! People can look alike. I never in my wildest dream did I imagined that it was Vin. No, this can not be Vin, the olodo it is not possible.

https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2020/11/11/how-my-classmate-got-a-supernatural-turnaround/
Re: How My Classmate Got A Supernatural Turnaround Which Will Set Him Up For Life by iamDrRhymes(m): 5:04am On Nov 15, 2020
He gives strength to the weak.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

But What If Judas.. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/12/2020 / Kankara Abduction Was A Set-up To Terrorize Nigeria - Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.