Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" (74227 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude / “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by primestreams: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
Esetobore:
Learn to keep your private life from social media because not everyone is happy you are doing well. Some Africans don’t know how to celebrate with people when success comes your way, instead, they will be busy thinking of evil in their mind. if she didn’t post her achievements online, the like of the so-called investigative journalist Kemi won’t be questioning the little girl source of income when she already knows the answer to her irrelevant allegations.

Exactly keep your happiness from online

That just me .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by fastseo: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
IamWonderful:
The source of income that correspond with the spending?

She makes money from YouTube and from calculation she makes more that 10 million naira per month on YouTube alone.

Each of her YouTube videos has almost a million views and she upload all the time.

I came across a guy that makes 10k usd per month from YouTube... In fact he screenshot his earnings and his channel is not close to Emmanuel's own.

YouTube is one of the fastest way to make money... Better and faster than blogging

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Oizee(f): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Old woman abeg leave small pickin alone haba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by lindareep: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kemi, this shouldn't be coming from you...
Kin lo mean gan gan set, what point are you trying to make?

Biko Guy beard growth oil wa o! wink
Promo: N3,500
Lagos and Abuja clients connect! kiss
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by lastempero: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
There are other better way to pass ur information than sounding bitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by zoedew: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Emmanuella will do well to ignore the errant elder dancing naked in the market place!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Evans2019: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
[quote author=Mysticwebb post=96038065]Kemi, how is that your headache?
Always sugar coating her bitter soul to make it look like she means well.
Wait o, does Twitter pay this kemi or is constituting cyber nauseant her job?
Madam kemi start by telling us yours.

She still Dey rent for badore na make jealousu wan kill kemi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by pyro62(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
spinna:
Fishbrain woman.. so others can avoid her dealer

My chest grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
Its pussie* money kemi. Are u happy now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by ThatKING(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
It's an achievement worth celebrating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by ThatKING(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
BadRadio:
Its pussie* money kemi. Are u happy now

She's 10 years old
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by TianaG(f): 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
This woman is shameless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by deeva2: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Noted......This will definitely increase Emmanuelle,s popularity..Good job ma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Eriokanmi: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
Shut up hanti. She's mtn ambassador, Rekitt ambassador. Etc. The money garnered from mtn alone can build that house in any village in Nigeria, not to talk of money she rakes in on invitations to comic events and shows both within and outside Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Goodman247: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
We have child celebrities in UK, US, making millions for thier family, is emmanuella own different, useless old hag kemi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by nduwale: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
.Madam Kemi,your message is not for Nigerians but tomorrow they will be asking "where did we get it wrong?," "who did we offend"? "
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Ubanz: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
jealousy..... shameless woman.u want to start another flight with a 10 yr old. wait for her reply. u asked for it. me too I can't wait to hear her witty reply to ur post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by westfield: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
Abi ooo
saaphiere:
Dear Dr. Kemi, Emmanuella source of income is YouTube and brands she's an ambassador for.

Dbanj who has not been in the limelight for years now just acquired an expensive car you didn't ask him his source of income. Na small girl wer get the highest YouTube subscribers and uploads skits every week you com ask.

IamFINESSE I booked this FTC for you.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Alwaysachick: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kingsasian:
Fact!

Olodo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by robosky02(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
saaphiere:
Even a 5 year old knows Emmanuella's source of income.

Abeg tell her

Beyond the comedy skit's...

She has so many endorsement

Mark Angel has made money using this kid.... So if you built a small flat in her name for her parents is it too much?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by lymelyte(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
BabaOwen:
I think the girl is making money from people watching her videos on YouTube. She has a very large people that subscribe to her page.
hearsay.. Do you know how people make money of YouTube? Do you have any idea on how Many People you need to view your videos before a reasonable income is given?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by blackgold90(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
saaphiere:
Dear Dr. Kemi, Emmanuella source of income is YouTube and brands she's an ambassador for.

Dbanj who has not been in the limelight for years now just acquired an expensive car you didn't ask him his source of income. Na small girl wer get the highest YouTube subscribers and uploads skits every week you com ask.

Tell the Dr say I saw Emmanuella for MTN Advert

The Dr don't know what google AdSense means,if she know she go go keep bad mouth for corner.
Beside what will mark angle gain if the house is his yet he says is for Emmanuella?
Dr said is for publicity,is there any internet users in Nigeria that don't know Emanuella.

When she was poor or now that am not rich yet she should cone and investigate why am not rich

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by lordswill03: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
I was finding it very difficult to dislike this Kemi of a girl, now I have reasons to

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by pricy007(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
This woman is one of the problem Nigeria is having... Now I believe this woman is a real psycho

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Solace92: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
Why is it that good things always make diz woman sad?.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Ayo2004: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
Make she go carry cane force the girl talk grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by jaytii(f): 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
When you tell or teach people how you make money in Nigeria, they'll go behind your back and fvck the whole thing up for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by jrusky(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
saaphiere:

Dbanj who has got been in the limelight for years now just acquired an expensive car you didn't ask him his source of income. Na small girl wer get the highest YouTube subscribers and uploads skits every week you com ask.

Bro no dey worry yourself dey respond to a human like dis her life is on reverse mode for a long time now so ignore her.

Make she go kill herself nah. Imagine as old as she is dey jealous dis small pikin. Dis woman brain don freeze I swear.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
saaphiere:
Don't you know what Emmanuella is into? Don't you know that Mark Angel's comedy uploads skits every week on YouTube? Don't you know that YouTube pays people who upload contents? Don't you know that Emmanuella is an ambassador for many brands?
YouTube don't pay PEOPLE for uploads but for adverts, and the adverts to be paid for has to meet some criteria. In fact isn't even easy to get big money in YouTube adverts. Google is already struggling to maintain their sources of revenue in YouTube.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Mayng01(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
Reasonable
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by portborn: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) / Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) / Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.