Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" (74231 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude / “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Teespice(f): 8:20am On Nov 15, 2020
this woman is finally loco.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by isaiahethan: 8:29am On Nov 15, 2020
Cantonese:
Foolish question from a foolish, bitter and envious woman. Her wickedness knows no bounds. Even a little girl who God has blessed from that little age. Why has she not requested that of other popular child actors and actresses? Was it a crime to use what God has blessed her with to lift up her mum and family, who probably did not have any roof over their heads.

This woman's madness and unnecessary attacks on decent people must stop.

She will die of greed and jealousy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by DAVE5(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2020
chatinent:

I know.

My question is a rebuttal to the person asking.

The woman surprised me, and people are assuming it was a honest question

The question wreaks of jealousy and/or hate
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Bunsenbun(m): 8:45am On Nov 15, 2020
fastseo:

She makes money from YouTube and from calculation she makes more that 10 million naira per month on YouTube alone.

Each of her YouTube videos has almost a million views and she upload all the time.

I came across a guy that makes 10k usd per month from YouTube... In fact he screenshot his earnings and his channel is not close to Emmanuel's own.

YouTube is one of the fastest way to make money... Better and faster than blogging
You obviously know very little about earning from YouTube...having 7 million subscribers is not a full proof way of making hefty sums as you have to factor in the number of viewers,how many of those viewers saw the ads(as Nigerians Sabi skip ads),how many of those viewers are on YouTube premium (like myself because I hate seeing unnecessary ads,so the tv gets no pay from my side) and the advertising rate offered by the merchant,also remember YouTube gets 45% of the pay...furthermore many of these popular YouTubers are signed up by bigger agencies.There is just a whole lot involved in earning from YouTube than "she has 7m subscribers"

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Beremx(f): 8:45am On Nov 15, 2020
IamWonderful:
No she is passing a message, we don't just celebrate success, we should be held people accountable for unjustified and unverifiable source of enormous wealth that does correlate with your what you earn, Nigeria would have been a better place, I read in the news some years back that a director in INEC had over #7billion in his account when he died
how can you compare an INEC director who stole to Emmanuella who worked hard for her success? Stop hating and give kudos to the girl
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Bunsenbun(m): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2020
Eddiecute86:

Do you know how much YouTube pays per 1000 view? How often does she post in a month?
Now include the pay from Facebook plus other endorsement deals . Do your math

YouTube $7 per 1k views
Fb about 5$ per 1k views
stop dishing out lies...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Dedetwo(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Yoruba is your nightmare, u better stay away from sniper, eleribu somebody.

An Oko Yoruba ooo!!! What silly nightmare when I have enjoyed the juicy aspect of Yoruba land?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Kingsasian(m): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2020
Alwaysachick:

Olodo
it is obvious you lack understand from what she said. Ask yourself this question, "how many kids out there knows Emmanuella makes her money from YouTube?" You can see you are the olodo here.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by preciousaang(m): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2020
BabaOwen:
I think the girl is making money from people watching her videos on YouTube. She has a very large people that subscribe to her page.
It's not enough to amass such wealth. There are many youtubers who have much more views and subscribers and they don't make that much from YouTube. I think Kemi has a point.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 15, 2020
preciousaang:

It's not enough to amass such wealth. There are many youtubers who have much more views and subscribers and they don't make that much from YouTube. I think Kemi has a point.
Can you list the Nigerians that have more subscribers than her on YouTube?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 15, 2020
Bunsenbun:
stop dishing out lies...
Please can you tell me how YouTube and FB really pay? I will love to learn.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2020
IamWonderful:
No she is passing a message, we don't just celebrate success, we should be held people accountable for unjustified and unverifiable source of enormous wealth that does correlate with your what you earn, Nigeria would have been a better place, I read in the news some years back that a director in INEC had over #7billion in his account when he died
It's now this small girl success that she wants to start verification of income.she is a mere tribal bigot.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Bunsenbun(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2020
BabaOwen:
Please can you tell me how YouTube and FB really pay? I will love to learn.
Read my attached post,it is not as simple as you opined..that is what I am just saying
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Paruz1015:

Very true. Mark Angel comedy is the highest paid YouTube channel in Nigeria and one of the highest in Africa if not the highest. 7million subscribers is huge. I watched a video of a lady with about 120k subscribers grossing around 60k dollars annually. So just imagine how much 7million subscribers will bring. Those guys are multi-millionaire. YouTube is a gold mine
When I saw the news of the house she built, i wasn't shocked because that's just nothing.

Link to the video please
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by mindtricks: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Kemi, how is that your headache?
Always sugar coating her bitter soul to make it look like she means well.
Wait o, does Twitter pay this kemi or is constituting cyber nauseant her job?
Madam kemi start by telling us yours.

grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
ov922:

I hope people also asked the source of her poverty when they had nothing. At least they cannot call her a "runs girl"
Lol
No one would ask of anyone's source of poverty.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by AmadorSays: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
This woman should just shut up
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by okoloemmalex(m): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
las las, the response go be SMALL GIRL WITH BIG GOD.
Don't ask me how I know, make i mind my own business
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Miccomirror(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
saaphiere:
A journalist Dr. Kemi Olunloyo has reacted after the news of kid Comedienne, Emmanuella building a house for her mom went viral.

She wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1327563324565954560
Na God o.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by fastseo: 3:42am On Nov 16, 2020
Bunsenbun:
You obviously know very little about earning from YouTube...having 7 million subscribers is not a full proof way of making hefty sums as you have to factor in the number of viewers,how many of those viewers saw the ads(as Nigerians Sabi skip ads),how many of those viewers are on YouTube premium (like myself because I hate seeing unnecessary ads,so the tv gets no pay from my side) and the advertising rate offered by the merchant,also remember YouTube gets 45% of the pay...furthermore many of these popular YouTubers are signed up by bigger agencies.There is just a whole lot involved in earning from YouTube than "she has 7m subscribers"

Mr man sorry for sounding so hash on you.. Am a full time blogger and I make between 500k to 1.5m monthly. Yet no one knows me. If u doubt me I can show you my pay slip. Having seen what a guy was making from a group with just 7 months channels (10k usd) , I have decided to go into YouTube unlike blogging that takes over 1 year to start seeing meaningful returns.

Emmanuelas comedy is a force to be reckon just like Lindaikejisblog. Am talking about a brand with millions of viewers and Strong cult of followers, that even Google Nigerian acknowledged. The 10 Million I quoted self is even under estimate because am considering her audience to be mostly Nigerians with weak cpc weight.

Take a look at the screenshot from one of their channels. You see some video views of over 5 million, 2millon etc.

A million views get you anything from 2000$ to 5000 $ depending on your audience. Now do the maths.

This is my almost 9 years in blogging I talk with experience

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Bunsenbun(m): 5:06am On Nov 16, 2020
fastseo:

Mr man sorry for sounding so hash on you.. Am a full time blogger and I make between 500k to 1.5m monthly. Yet no one knows me. If u doubt me I can show you my pay slip. Having seen what a guy was making from a group with just 7 months channels (10 usd) , I have decided to go into YouTube unlike blogging that takes over 1 year to start seeing meaningful returns.

Emmanuelas comedy is a force to be reckon just like Lindaikejisblog. Am talking about a brand with millions of viewers and Strong cult of followers, that even Google Nigerian acknowledged. The 10 Million I quoted self is even under estimate because am considering her audience to be mostly Nigerians with weak cpc weight.

Take a look at the screenshot from one of their channels. You see some video views of over 5 million, 2millon etc.

A million views get you anything from 2000$ to 5000 $ depending on your audience. Now do the maths.

This is my almost 9 years in blogging I talk with experience

i am not saying it is impossible to earn that much from youtube.all i am saying the earning process from youtube is much more complicated than having large followership.i know channels of 600k fans that earns more than channels with over 2m fans.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Bunsenbun(m): 5:07am On Nov 16, 2020
Bunsenbun:
i am not saying it is impossible to earn that much from youtube.all i am saying the earning process from youtube is much more complicated than having large followership.i know channels of 600k fans that earns more than channels with over 2m fans.
about that million views stuff.it all depends on the ad rates.the ad rates are ever changing.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by fastseo: 7:33am On Nov 16, 2020
Bunsenbun:
You are right having big channels is not all it takes but having an engagement video that goes viral all the time.
And you don't need everyone to watch your ads before you make money. At least 5 to 10% of your viewers seeing your ads is what is needed in blogging for us to make money and I think YouTube holds same ground.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Bunsenbun(m): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2020
fastseo:

You are right having big channels is not all it takes but having an engagement video that goes viral all the time.
And you don't need everyone to watch your ads before you make money. At least 5 to 10% of your viewers seeing your ads is what is needed in blogging for us to make money and I think YouTube holds same ground.
the difference here is,youtube ads pay different depending on the advertiser rate.e.g 2$ per 3000 ad views(excluding those who skip the adz).
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by ebenezer202l(f): 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Tribalistic eleribu, everything is tribal invective to you, omo irankiran. Yoruba is your nightmare, as if we are the one that exchange your destiny with kerosene.
chai see finishing grin

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by olisaEze(m): 12:00am On Nov 28, 2020
You didn’t think to ask Hushpuppi his source of income when you were begging him for money to hype him, na small pikin u wan kon dey beef! This woman is a shameless hypocrite. undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by AmeLonRo(m): 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
atarapa:
she is ambassador for many brands e.g thermocool
Link me with a few brands please. I want to build house for my family members too. Ejoor...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
AmeLonRo:
Link me with a few brands please. I want to build house for my family members too. Ejoor...
you will uplift you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Capnd143(m): 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
Paruz1015:

Very true. Mark Angel comedy is the highest paid YouTube channel in Nigeria and one of the highest in Africa if not the highest. 7million subscribers is huge. I watched a video of a lady with about 120k subscribers grossing around 60k dollars annually. So just imagine how much 7million subscribers will bring. Those guys are multi-millionaire. YouTube is a gold mine
When I saw the news of the house she built, i wasn't shocked because that's just nothing.

You DMed me earlier, what's up? Send me a message on WhatsApp using the number on my signature?

Remote work?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) / Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo / Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.