Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" (74235 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude / “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Comedian2019: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
TATALoAlaMu:
Kemi Olunloyo, tell us your weed source.
She must grin grin grin
Likely raw weed.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by abbey621(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
Goodman247:
We have child celebrities in UK, US, making millions for thier family, is emmanuella own different, useless old hag kemi

The difference here is that every endorsement, every income is accountable to the government via taxes etc., Nigeria is the only place where income most be kept secret even from the government. I know what the madam is trying to say but her approach was poorly constructed!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by emanobis(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
Which kind wahala be this one
Dr. Kemi or whatsoever u call yourself, how dz cum dey pain u lyk dz nah.
Why not ask Linda Ikeji or abi nah she alone be blogger?
Even u, ur 1st n 2nd degree never give u sense at ur age.
Public or Private relations, hv u asked TINUBU or even PMB to declare their assets?
Witchcraft dey smell
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by 400billionman: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kemi, I know emmanuellas source of income.

This your question shows you are not smart as you claim to be.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Farki: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
You really have to be igbo to understand how to make money at a tender age luckily she's born igbo and not made igbo so she's not Yoruba that still collect daily feeding from her parents even at 30

There must always be one fool in every thread.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by maximusprime2000: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
Esetobore:
Learn to keep your private life from social media because not everyone is happy you are doing well. Some Africans don’t know how to celebrate with people when success comes your way, instead, they will be busy thinking of evil in their mind. if she didn’t post her achievements online, the like of the so-called investigative journalist Kemi won’t be questioning the little girl source of income when she already knows the answer to her irrelevant allegations.

i just prayed they dont run her down. this feet is shocking for a 10 yrs old in this Nigeria o. truth be told
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by dollytino4real(f): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
anty could be right from yabaleft o! Emma congrat one day my children will do the same for me o!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by ade4ray(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
IamWonderful:
No she is passing a message, we don't just celebrate success, we should be held people accountable for unjustified and unverifiable source of enormous wealth that does correlate with your what you earn, Nigeria would have been a better place, I read in the news some years back that a director in INEC had over #7billion in his account when he died
.....what I know is that many young children within her age or bellow will join the business next year or before this year runs out, leaving their schools, disobeying their parents not knowing that there is more to Emmanuella's story of success.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by authority2006(m): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
You really have to be igbo to understand how to make money at a tender age luckily she's born igbo and not made igbo so she's not Yoruba that still collect daily feeding from her parents even at 30

Indirectly, you're praising Igbo's culture of child labour and neglect as against the Yorubas that feed, educate and protect their kids? Well done

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by kevoh(m): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
Funny Nairalanders/Nigerians, always reacting to headlines and commenting based on the headline without digesting and understanding the story.
Every adult who knows how YouTube and social media followership works understand that Emmanuela can make money through these platform. However, this is what Kemi is saying below (emphasis on the bold fonts!), she's not disparaging Emmanuella.

Mark Angel should tell media the EXACT source of her income used to build that house to inspire other young kids #Kemitalks
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Available247: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
Mark Angel Comedy is the Biggest Youtube Channel in Africa with 7 million subs and over 1Billion views. They make less than 2million naira a week, well i guess Mark is the source of her income
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kingsasian:
Fact!

Na you sabi!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Available247: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
gidgiddy:
10 year old kids dont build houses for their parents. What does she know about money to be building houses at that age? This could all be a PR stunt

Mark obviously bought or built the house for them
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Superpower(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Brandonx:
Emmanuella invest wisely so you won't sell your Pussy in future o. Because when are accustomed to certain lifestyle you would do anything to keep up with the jonses.
you are disgusting pervert.Looking at this little girl this is the first thing that comes to your mind.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Sicilyjoe: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Emmanuella don past 10yrs, maybe 12-13yrs

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by AstuteChap: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kemi "Kolomental" Olunloyo grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by AmeLonRo(m): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
ModelX:
Aunty kemi making sense once in a full moon.
It makes sense. Real sense. I want to know how too cos I have a YouTube channel with close to 200 videos. Check my siggy...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
That kemi don craze finish. Emmanuella is ambassador for many brands.e.g thermocool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Brandonx(m): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
Superpower:
my dad is a disgusting pervert.
Is something wrong with you ? undecided
Anyways that's your dad's problem not mine.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
AmeLonRo:
It makes sense. Real sense. I want to know how too cos I have a YouTube channel with close to 200 videos. Check my siggy...
she is ambassador for many brands e.g thermocool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by OgaRico(m): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
As insane as haunty Kemi is,she seems to sound sane on this one.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by mayo47(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
saaphiere:
Dear Dr. Kemi, Emmanuella source of income is YouTube and brands she's an ambassador for.

Dbanj who has not been in the limelight for years now just acquired an expensive car you didn't ask him his source of income. Na small girl wer get the highest YouTube subscribers and uploads skits every week you com ask.

IamFINESSE I booked this FTC for you.

I am sorry but a comparison with d'banj isnt a good fit. Do you think celebrities only make money from music? Do you know how much royalty he gets from all his song? Common look for someelse
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Available247: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
There are lots of kids in America making huge dough from youtube with their family managing them, Emmanuella's case is the same. So why is Kemi exhibiting her ignorance
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by naturefellow(m): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
She makes some sense this time around.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by mozona(m): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
aunty kemi killed it this tym...

na fact she talk...

to be sincere even the emmanuella or the mark angel is not funny
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by theFilmtric: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
This woman should be banned from using social media
What's her work sef?
Who is she
Twitter is supposed to run a brain test on anyone opening account

theFilmtricsay

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by legatto(m): 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
It is very clear this Kemi Olunloyo knows nothing but always want to gain media recognition. Youtubers are rich and it is even glaring to say such ahievement is long over due, due to the numbers of followers they have. Because of her age the guy will definitely cheat her in term of money.
[b][/b]why is Kemi so ignorant.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Starzo: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
That emmanuella still dey ten years since?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by putin2: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
Useless woman or useless thing I don't know if she is a woman now or not
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by stainlessnature: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
IamWonderful:
No she is passing a message, we don't just celebrate success, we should be held people accountable for unjustified and unverifiable source of enormous wealth that does correlate with your what you earn, Nigeria would have been a better place, I read in the news some years back that a director in INEC had over #7billion in his account when he died
can you allow us verify you own tiny income. Must we make everything public just in the name of transparency?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by DeOTR: 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
Now I know why Nigeria is the way it is. The post is just three paragraphs and people find it difficult to read before commenting.
Mad people everywhere!!!
Madam Kemi made a lot of sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) / Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo / Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.