Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" (74265 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude / “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by UKBobo(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
Igbophobia
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by DeOTR: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
theFilmtric:
This woman should be banned from using social media
What's her work sef?
Who is she
Twitter is supposed to run a brain test on anyone opening account

theFilmtricsay
You should be banned for this comment. Read the OP before rushing to comment, you won't. Y'all just made a fool of yourselves, Lazy Youth!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Ratedgang: 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
Forumobserver12:

Emmanuella is an arm robber, go and call police for her..

Bitter people everywhere....
honestly Nigerians are filled with bitterness and hatred...no one ever asks the source of poverty.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
igbos and shady deals like 5^6 Truth always hurt.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
ThatKING:

She's 10 years old
tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by foleskay(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
TianaG:
This woman is shameless
Gbe enu e soun.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by theFilmtric: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
DeOTR:

You should be banned for this comment. Read the OP before rushing to comment, you won't. Y'all just made a fool of yourselves, Lazy Youth!
Lol
Bros I made sure I read everything
But
This is not the first time I'm seeing stupidity from this woman
Callin' me a lazy youth??
You went too far
Since you are defending her un-ending stupidity
Please I need your source of income
Where did you get the money to buy your phone to qoute me??
Everyone knows Emmanuela is rich

theFilmtricsay
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Ykc2(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
To even imagine that mark angel comedy that based in porthacourt all though all of them are from imo state can have the highest subscribers in africa still got me thinking what is so special about lagos or Abuja if you know what your doing?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by vineyardfarms: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
saaphiere:
A journalist Dr. Kemi Olunloyo has reacted after the news of kid Comedienne, Emmanuella building a house for her mom went viral.

She wrote:

@ DR KEMI OLUNLOYO - Pls kindly ask mr. President and APC govt to shows us HOW they spend THE RECOVERED LOOTS AND BORROW BORROW MADNESS ALL OVER THE WORLD IN 5 YEARS AND COUNTING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

@ D

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1327563324565954560
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Dreyton36: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congrats to Emmanuella Parents!
I saw a Joy on her mom's Face!!
That House was a Good one!!
Her Gift has made Way for Her..

I Just Pray she Remains in the Godly way she was trained!

U talk sense today
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by McTobe(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
This question is for politicians not a little girl that is trying to be useful to herself & her family, even if it is promotion by her producers it is Still welcomed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Afonjas and beafing others progress are like 5&6
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by MrSquint: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
This woman doesn't know her age.

No Self Respect at all
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Gerrard59(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ykc2:
To even imagine that mark angel comedy that based in porthacourt all though all of them are from imo state can have the highest subscribers in africa still got me thinking what is so special about lagos or Abuja if you know what your doing?

That's one hack in Nigeria. Reside in a less populated state and make your money, you will enjoy it better than someone making same amount in Lagos or Abuja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by EM123: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
IamWonderful:
No she is passing a message, we don't just celebrate success, we should be held people accountable for unjustified and unverifiable source of enormous wealth that does correlate with your what you earn, Nigeria would have been a better place, I read in the news some years back that a director in INEC had over #7billion in his account when he died
have u ever investigated poverty? When she was suffering with her mum u didn't investigate her .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by CzarChris(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
This woman is incorrigible.
Godforbid!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by hush15: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Kemi, how is that your headache?
Always sugar coating her bitter soul to make it look like she means well.
Wait o, does Twitter pay this kemi or is constituting cyber nauseant her job?
Madam kemi start by telling us yours.

Common, try and make sense of what she said now. It is not bad. Na just media they twist the topic. It's all to encourage young ones like her so they she did it the proper way and not otherwise
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by mechanics(m): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
IamWonderful:
No she is passing a message, we don't just celebrate success, we should be held people accountable for unjustified and unverifiable source of enormous wealth that does correlate with your what you earn, Nigeria would have been a better place, I read in the news some years back that a director in INEC had over #7billion in his account when he died
she's making sense, no director can have that amount even after retirement if not corruption.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by mikelisin: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
This kemi is a goat
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by tinktanker: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
This witch of a woman is real sick in d head
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by tinktanker: 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
hush15:

Common, try and make sense of what she said now. It is not bad. Na just media they twist the topic. It's all to encourage young ones like her so they she did it the proper way and not otherwise
common sense shld tell her it Mack that built the house
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by ArinzeAnthony03: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
A very stupid woman. Go and ask some of your kingsmen how they made their money not that poor child that everyone knows what she is into. Well, she just want her name to be on news for the moment.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Nukilia: 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
tiswell:
inexplicable
Thank you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Bestbeelieve: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ever8090:
Madam!! Wetin be your own?..even small children sef you dey beef them....

i taya for the wuman! she wan take her reggae spoil pessin Afro hip hop!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Freebills12: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
IamWonderful:

STUPIDITY IS WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW THAT TRIBALISM HAS BLIND FOLDED YOUR SENSE OF REASONING. EMMANUELLA SHOULD TELL YOU HER SOURCE OF INCOME? PLEASE CAN YOU TELL HOW AND WHERE YOU KNOW EMMANUELLA?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by necoD: 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
IamWonderful:

She is not making any sense, she just stupid and bitter, everyone know that Emmanuela is a comedian. How does Kemi make her own money? How does musician make their money? No legitimate business person will tell you their business secret. You that is saying she’s making sense should wear your thinking cap.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by PotatoSalad(m): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nigerians lack Comprehension chai angry

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by DeOTR: 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
theFilmtric:

Lol
Bros I made sure I read everything
But
This is not the first time I'm seeing stupidity from this woman
Callin' me a lazy youth??
You went too far
Since you are defending her un-ending stupidity
Please I need your source of income
Where did you get the money to buy your phone to qoute me??
Everyone knows Emmanuela is rich

theFilmtricsay
If after reading the post, you're still thinking she was questioning Emmanuela's source of income, then you most certainly didn't understand what you read.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Adsensegirl: 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
saaphiere:
Dear Dr. Kemi, Emmanuella source of income is YouTube and brands she's an ambassador for.

Dbanj who has not been in the limelight for years now just acquired an expensive car you didn't ask him his source of income. Na small girl wer get the highest YouTube subscribers and uploads skits every week you com ask.

IamFINESSE I booked this FTC for you.

See who you're even mentioning D'banj. A whole D'banj... You no get sense. Na only music money dey? Mumu
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by AnanseK(m): 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
gidgiddy:
10 year old kids dont build houses for their parents. What does she know about money to be building houses at that age? This could all be a PR stunt

The house is perhaps for Emmanuella and her mother built as her wish and handled by her minders.
I want to quote the late but well known controversial African statesman, and this quote applies to all of us:

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by Ykc2(m): 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
Gerrard59:

That's one hack in Nigeria. Reside in a less populated state and make your money, you will enjoy it better than someone making same amount in Lagos or Abuja.
yes oo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" by francmoda: 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
IamWonderful:

No She is not passing any meaningful message! As a "Journalist" that is so concerned about a young girl's hard work, she should have done some research

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/markangelcomedy

From that link, She make between $96,000 to $1.5m every year together with her Uncle! Now calculate that into our useless Naira

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) / Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo / Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.