Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

See Why Zamfara Gold Belong To The State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Zamfara Gold Belong To The State (2027 Views)

Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine / Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday / Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Zamfara Gold Belong To The State by BuharisBoy: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
The deposits is in small quantity and not up to what the Federal govt. Will tap into.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why Zamfara Gold Belong To The State by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
Propaganda

8 Likes

Re: See Why Zamfara Gold Belong To The State by Amotolongbo(f): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
BuharisBoy:
The deposits is in small quantity and not up to what the Federal govt. Will tap into.
If that is your point, then the oil in Abia and Imo States should be left to the states to tap by the Federal government.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Zamfara Gold Belong To The State by chatinent: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
And who told you the oil in the Niger Delta states is enough for them to attract the FG's gluttony?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Zamfara Gold Belong To The State by Ahmeduana(m): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
If you don't know what to say keep your mouth shut. undecided

12 Likes

Re: See Why Zamfara Gold Belong To The State by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
Okay
No p
South south governors are just barking more like wike
They can’t do anything
Anyone who wish to bet it is free

5 Likes

Re: See Why Zamfara Gold Belong To The State by CodeTemplar: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
BuharisBoy:
What a daft line of reasoning. If is too small why is FG after bread levy and church rats?

4 Likes

Re: See Why Zamfara Gold Belong To The State by Ahmeduana(m): 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
BuharisBoy:
But is upto the quantity that can make CBN to deposits 5Billion for? As I say shut the Bleep up

4 Likes

Re: See Why Zamfara Gold Belong To The State by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
BuharisBoy:
But that of other states are in large quantity abi? I don't blame you. I blame Lord Lugard.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Zamfara Gold Belong To The State by Danzakidakura(m): 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
Niger state have been mining their Gold here in Minna secretly .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Zamfara Gold Belong To The State by iluvdonjazzy: 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
All I know is that what is good for the goose is also good for the hanger
Re: See Why Zamfara Gold Belong To The State by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
I think moderators should be deleting some topic which lack reasoning
Re: See Why Zamfara Gold Belong To The State by bigpriik: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
Amotolongbo:
If that is your point, then the oil in Abia and Imo States should be left to the states to tap by the Federal government.

Smart one my guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why Zamfara Gold Belong To The State by Midas01: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
We really need. To separate from you guys mehn...

See mentality.
BuharisBoy:

2 Likes

Re: See Why Zamfara Gold Belong To The State by BigSarah(f): 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
Lol... Power is equivalent to wisdom in Nigeria
Re: See Why Zamfara Gold Belong To The State by helinues: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
shocked
Re: See Why Zamfara Gold Belong To The State by MossadAgent: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
BuharisBoy:

In that case, we also don't have enough land in the South so you can shove your Ruga up your fulani ass.
Re: See Why Zamfara Gold Belong To The State by MossadAgent: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
Only outright bloody war will see to an end to this northern parasitism.
Re: See Why Zamfara Gold Belong To The State by MossadAgent: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
According to the zombie OP, Buharisboy aka Buhari's boi pucci, the gold in Zamfara is not enough to go round so that's why his khalifar ordered that zamfara gold should be exempted from the minerals clause in the Constitution.

Niggeria needs to be destroyed .

The parasitism is beyond humanity .

(1) (Reply)

Day After Chief Of Army Threatened Igboho Nnamdi Kanu Told Yoruba's This / List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] / Awka Saw Massive Growth And Development In 2021 (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.