Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,719 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

If Igbo Was Liberal And Accommodating SE And SS Will Have Igbo Lingual - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Igbo Was Liberal And Accommodating SE And SS Will Have Igbo Lingual (2605 Views)

Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline / Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 / Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: If Igbo Was Liberal And Accommodating SE And SS Will Have Igbo Lingual by LukasPodolski: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bkayyy:

I don't know why the truth attracts insult from men of lower understanding.
So if I bring suit and make the jacket shorter it will automatically become an Igbo attire.
My friend think.
Now back to ibn Rashid words that the conquered adopts the conquerors dressing, language, motto and religion. Your precious Agbada was adopted from the hausa baban Riga which you can confirm from this link that was compiled by your fellow yoruba. You can't change history my dear.
Hausa is a superior ethnicity from where you people are. Which is the reason they don't see you people as threat. They even gave you guys Islam you can't lead prayers where a fulani man is.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agbada
and when did Wikipedia page (which anyone can edit or start) became a credible evidence for the subject under discussion? the same Wikipedia page that I would edit when am less busy.

Your own ethnic group is even inferior to cows in this country, little wonder they treat you guys like shit, did you know the number of Ibos that have been killed in the north since amalgamation?
hundreds of thousands, Hausas kills Igbos at will, like fowls.... hahahaha.
even when Sir Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa were humiliated in Lagos by Yoruba youths, in retaliation, instead of Hausas beating/Killing Yoruba youths they started slaughtering Igbo traders who don't even know anything about the matter, LMAO... imagine getting punished for what you don't even know about,, cows are superior to Igbos in this country...

ISLAM CAME TO YORUBALAND THROUGH THE MALIANS from not Fulani, that's why our people call it Esin Imale (religion of people from Mali)

there are tens of hundreds of Fulani in my hometown doing one business or the other, they dare not stay in the front role on jummat and week days prayer not to talk LEADING the prayer.
in the North, it's plausible for a Fulani to always lead the prayer, it's their land, we Yoruba people do respect our host... the same thing is applicable here in SW, it's wrong for a fulani to lead the prayer... we have our own Iman down here...

nonetheless, an average Yorubaland doesn't take Religion serious, that's why you don't see us fighting Religion wise, Islam and Christianity are alien to us, the last time I went to church was in May Last year (more than a year already, goin to 2 years already)
Re: If Igbo Was Liberal And Accommodating SE And SS Will Have Igbo Lingual by spiralwedge(m): 2:51am On Nov 17, 2020
Bkayyy:

Is Ilorin north not also part of kwara south? Ilorin North has the highest established fulani settlement in the whole of Kwara, infact they use camels as means of transport there.
And don't think of lying to me, I know Kwara very well and most traders learnt hausa while trading in Ilorin because the fulani only care about Hausa not English

You are such an unfortunate and confused person. It's like you're doomed spiritually and physically. Your negative energy is attracting to you misfortunes. Your end is near. You will soon be consumed, like you never existed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwata Flyover Awka Captured By Nora Awolowo-photos / Nnamdi Azikiwe Road In Port Harcourt January 2021: Photos & Video / Dear Yorubas - Where Is Sunday Igboho?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.