Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) (89092 Views)

Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos / Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos) / Pallbearers Dance As Man Is Buried In A 'star Beer' Bottle Shaped Coffin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
Or11:

Poor man's mentality. When it's your turn, let them wrap up in bagco super sack and bury you, you hear.
Lol
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
He died for the Versace. That’s the deal he signed
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by chatinent: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
It signifies nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
I hope hungry dudes in that area dey take note. grin

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by obiekunie2: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
sapphiere:
Where you go after life on Earth matters.
O Lord my God, any wealth that will make me miss heaven don't give me.

how u take know say him miss heaven??

2 Likes

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Benesis: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
Yeye africans, see the amount going into the ground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by millionboi2: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
Juju man
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by 400billionman: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
God forbid.
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by millionboi2: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
Wolgrace:
He died for the Versace. That’s the deal he signed
very true

Him and moana knows something abt d whole thing
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
Eyan Hushpuppi....

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
vanity crew reporting for duty...

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by efighter: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
ouzo1:

My Sister even hardship na Vanity ooooo.

Farewell Versace lover.

You mean “Farewell Cultist”
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
sapphiere:
Here is it.

Your report clearly says that the Family debunked the rumors that he bought his own coffin.
And you're tagging me. undecided
Or you didn't read what you posted?

"According to Zimbabwean media, Ginimbi’s family debunked the previous reports and have revealed he will be buried in a Versace coffin at his Domboshava mansion today".

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by AstuteChap: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
E be like say the guy no wan rest in peace sha. E no go too hard for "men" to go exhume am, discard the corpse, then sell the Versace coffin. All hustle na hustle smiley

As for me, na only legit hustling I sabi. Kindly check out this YouTube video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpyn6H7Kxy0
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by simplesearch: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Or11:

Poor man's mentality. When it's your turn, let them wrap up in bagco super sack and bury you, you hear.

It sincerely makes no difference, what if you die in a shipwreck?
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Femeto: 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
All na vanity.
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by RomanianNinja: 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
sapphiere:
Here is it.
It's actually "here it is" fine girl
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
Golan007:
Direct flight to heaven.

Straight.
He will have a stop over..lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Rugaria: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
Some people actually believe he died because of some occultic nonsense? Dude was drunk. Was driving a rolls Royce wraith with a glass of of champagne in his left hand and his mobile phone in the right hand! Over speeding in the very early hours of the day! Pure accident!

9 Likes

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
debbydams:
All is vanity
says the preacher
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by HarunaWest(m): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
sapphiere:
casket is versace...Body is charred...Live is vanity

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
debbydams:
seriously. .nothinh is important than to have eternal rest
. If it's all about eternal rest why coming to earth you should have stayed the fk back in eternal ,some folks will be disappoint when they get there & shit ain't what they thought, God is a biz man the parables of the man that gave his servants talent should have schooled ya"all vanity's crew
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Lewisalexander(m): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
sapphiere:
Where you go after life on Earth matters.
O Lord my God, any wealth that will make me miss heaven don't give me.

Pastor
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by danyslim: 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
I never knew versace make coffins .

I thought it's just wearables
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by simplesearch: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
OscarJaden:
awon vanity crew

what shall it profit you to die as poor lady

all die na die madam

It is actually profitable to die poor, but holy and make heaven than riches in ungodliness and go to hell. If you are given the option of going to prison for 70years and be a free man forever or enjoy with unrestricred freedom for 70years and be in prison forever which one will you choose? You can make your choice!

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by OBTMOS(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kid waya father colleague
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
Buried with the head of medusa

2 Likes

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by tillaman(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Over to righteousness89
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by schoolboymatt(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
I bet that was what he would have wanted. If he could see this now, he would be very proud grin
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
obiekunie2:

how u take know say him miss heaven??
Did I say he missed heaven or you have issue with comprehension?
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
kingxsamz:

Your report clearly says that the Family debunked the rumors that he bought his own coffin.
And you're tagging me. undecided
Or you didn't read what you posted?

"According to Zimbabwean media, Ginimbi’s family debunked the previous reports and have revealed he will be buried in a Versace coffin at his Domboshava mansion today".
You wanted a real coffin abi? This is my last mention for you. You are noticed.
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by obiekunie2: 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
sapphiere:
Did I say he missed heaven or you have issue with comprehension?

dear. everything is not about insult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) / Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) / Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.