Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,586 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) (89088 Views)

Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos / Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos) / Pallbearers Dance As Man Is Buried In A 'star Beer' Bottle Shaped Coffin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
obiekunie2:

dear. everything is not about insult.
Was just a question I asked.
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Raylight2(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
sapphiere:
Flamboyant Zimbabwean socialite and businessman, Genius Ginimbi Kadungure, who died in a road accident on Sunday, November 8, will be buried in a Versace coffin today, November 14, 2020,

Recall there were unconfirmed reports that the socialite had bought the coffin a week before the tragic accident claimed his life and two others including the popular and Video Vixen Mitchelle Amuli known as Moana.

According to Zimbabwean media, Ginimbi’s family debunked the previous reports and have revealed he will be buried in a Versace coffin at his Domboshava mansion today.

It's alleged that the Versace coffin costs between $5000 to $12000.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/11/flamboyant-socialite-ginimbis-versace-coffin-revealed-photos.html
how about the one he bought one week before his death
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Raylight2:
That wasn't the casket. That casket was used by news outlets for illustration.

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by g4gerald: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
Or11:

Poor man's mentality. When it's your turn, let them wrap up in bagco super sack and bury you, you hear.
U cud have been right if only the dead knows the value or how expensive the coffin is. Am not a vanity crew member, but for once I agree wit them on dis. This is totally waste of money that living cud hv used for something better rather they choose to gift the termites an expensive meal
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by ajaymina(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
sapphiere:
Where you go after life on Earth matters.
O Lord my God, any wealth that will make me miss heaven don't give me.

Please wake up!

There's no such thing like "HEAVEN/HELL" after death...

Whoever that is believing those tales in this generation is in deep shit.

Science/Tech is enabling the western regions a PARADISE (heaven) for humans race while Africans, especially Nigerians are struggling to go to heaven...

Shame on all the people wallowing in religious ignorance.

I won't say much. A word is enough for the ...

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
Or11:

Poor man's mentality. When it's your turn, let them wrap up in bagco super sack and bury you, you hear.

And what will be the difference between the two corpses?

Guy, once you cease breath, what's left of u is dust...... Think about it!
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
sapphiere:
You wanted a real coffin abi? This is my last mention for you. You are noticed.
See this one.
Everytime Notice! Notice! Notice! Like say I know you or send you before. undecided
As if you didn't just tag me in your post. Clown.
I thought you said he bought coffin for himself.
All these ladies with low Iq sef. undecided
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by nedekid: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Shortyy:
Money used to make this would have been given to the less privileged.
Why??
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by debbydams(f): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
corike:
. If it's all about eternal rest why coming to earth you should have stayed the fk back in eternal ,some folks will be disappoint when they get there & shit ain't what they thought, God is a biz man the parables of the man that gave his servants talent should have schooled ya"all vanity's crew
be calming down bro
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by RichJoel(m): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
You are welcome to Southern Youth Council of Nigeria (SYCN)

VISION
To grow to become an organization of global standard, providing empowerment initiatives and platforms for Southern Nigerian youths all over the world.

MISSION STATEMENT
To liaise with Governmental and Non-Governmental Organizations with the purpose of promoting Southern Youths Engagement in Nigeria.

MOTTO:
Unity for Development

SYCN is made up Southern youths from the 3 Southern Nigeria regions which are the
1. South South
2. South East
3. South West

Kindly click on the link to join our WhatsApp platform.

https:///FhTvpYh6HRT5WnNCvroLuy

Or,

For all enquiry:
sycnheadquarters@gmail.com

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Available247: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
Monday 16th of November 2020, there will be total darkness in the sky for 24hours. This is a sign from Almighty God to make you believe. Believe, Believe and watch miracles happen. I'm only a messenger.
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by darichlife: 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Zero burial
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Or11: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
g4gerald:

U cud have been right if only the dead knows the value or how expensive the coffin is. Am not a vanity crew member, but for once I agree wit them on dis. This is totally waste of money that living cud hv used for something better rather they choose to gift the termites an expensive meal

If I was diagnosed with a deadly disease and I decide to spend my money on drugs, alcohol and women, would you say it's a waste of money too? Everyone has a right to spend their money how they want you know.
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by CrazeMan69(m): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
sapphiere:
Mumu
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by MurderX: 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
Slay queen hear word oh, nothing has been heard or seen of the lady that died with this guy in that accident, whereas she must have felt on top of the world rolling with him.

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by xtgozie(m): 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
debbydams:
see u, once the spirit God gave is out we are useless..everythinh na 6ft no mata how rich, eternity life is all that matters o u no fit carry money go heaven o..nd seeing tomorrow is not guarantee it takes only the grace of God

as if you have any spirit sef
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by ekevwe(m): 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
sapphiere:
Says the wise.

The wise dies in vanity as well
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by bhest(m): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
So many clowns with the bag in Africa.
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by debbydams(f): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
xtgozie:

as if you have any spirit sef
go nd sleep � nd leave my mention undecided
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by IMAMofWAR: 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
this is not the coffin they said he bought na. fear these bloggers
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by IMAMofWAR: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
sapphiere:
That wasn't the casket. That casket was used by news outlets for illustration.
shut up. idiots like u also joined to spread rubbish. this guy never bought any casket
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by IMAMofWAR: 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Raylight2:
no casket was bought, idiot bloggers where just spreading rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Or11:

All hakumun takathur

Hata zurtumu makorbir

Kala saofa tahlamun

Suma kala saofa tahlamun

Kala lautah lamuna ilman yekin

Latara unal jaheem

Suman latara una ainal yekkin

Suman latus aluna yaoma izin anil naeem.

Tell your muslim friend to translate for you

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Smeagol89: 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
This dude sounds like Judas Iscariot..

Shortyy:
Money used to make this would have been given to the less privileged.

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Thinkfree(m): 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
Will that take him to Versace heaven?
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by TheRedpillguy: 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
Buried with the head of medusa. I don't think at your point of death, you don't want to have anything to do with a symbol of a woman with snakes for hair.

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Danny50: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Waste of resuorces.
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by finaleeec: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
sapphiere:
. And how were you so quick to know where he is going ? Over Spiritual,Over Sabi
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by musa7m(m): 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Or11:

if you want to be buried with the Gucci coffin ... no problem Las Las you and the person way burie with bagco bag no difference....
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Bigseven(m): 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
debbydams:
All is vanity
even poverty is vanity!
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by finaleeec: 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
TheRedpillguy:
Buried with the head of medusa. I don't think at your point of death, you don't want to have anything to do with a symbol of a woman with snakes for hair.
Go sit down , go and read about Versace reason for using Medusa head as there fashion symbol .That is not with snakes but Hair ,It's been changed to hair on the Logo .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) / Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) / Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.