Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) (89868 Views)

Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos / Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos) / Pallbearers Dance As Man Is Buried In A 'star Beer' Bottle Shaped Coffin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 5:51am On Nov 15, 2020
debbydams:
All is vanity

Even poverty is vanity too. Just choose yours wisely.
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 5:56am On Nov 15, 2020
Hope they will use Gold dust or Gucci sand to cover the casket.

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by yommen: 6:06am On Nov 15, 2020
ouzo1:

wetin e go profit u if u broke for earth still come miss heaven?

Wetin e go profit you either you broke or get money on earth but miss heaven?

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:17am On Nov 15, 2020
Nonsense!
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 6:24am On Nov 15, 2020
Or11:

Poor man's mentality. When it's your turn, let them wrap up in bagco super sack and bury you, you hear.
Does it matter?
My body is simply food for the maggots and microbes. Why would I serve them food with Versace coffin!? Are they that important?

I will rather treat important people around me like kings before that time comes.

Bagco bag is good enough for maggots and microbes! Abi!?
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 6:29am On Nov 15, 2020
His money is not worth it!

From a reliable source, had that his parent still leave in a dilapidated two room apartment.

What rubbish.

Any money that i will make and will not impact on humanity, then is not worth it.

God, i dont need such kind of breakthrough.

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by barinedan(m): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2020
Will this take him to heaven?
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Festflor: 6:51am On Nov 15, 2020
The coffin looks so nice you wish you were dead!

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by pafo(m): 7:10am On Nov 15, 2020
Or11:

Poor man's mentality. When it's your turn, let them wrap up in bagco super sack and bury you, you hear.

It doesn't matter where anyone is buried. What is dead is dead and will not rise again.
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Adinoyi119(m): 7:11am On Nov 15, 2020
Golan007:
Direct flight to heaven.
Straight.
All I see is termite's delicacy
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Bellotelli: 7:11am On Nov 15, 2020
He will surely go to Versace heaven grin
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by saintokwuluora(m): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2020
sapphiere:
Where you go after life on Earth matters.
O Lord my God, any wealth that will make me miss heaven don't give me.
You have my likes a thousand times.
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by oche2020: 7:17am On Nov 15, 2020
All those saying vanity upon vanity, I feel don't really know their Bible, as Abraham was very wealthy yet lived according to God's way of life, I pray for Abraham's grace and blessings. Amen it's too late to fail
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:24am On Nov 15, 2020
sapphiere:
Not possible.
You will
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:25am On Nov 15, 2020
sapphiere:
LOL. Ever since I heard that FG says banks are to rebuild burnt police stations, I redrew all the money I had in banks. So is either the devil that is talking to you or you didn't hear God well.
How much u get self? broky
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Adakintroy: 7:32am On Nov 15, 2020
UCMax1:
Emperor Musa Mansa from mali was the wealthiest man in history,not who made that crap statement.....even the man after God's heart (David) was very rich

Depending on who compile your list. But even so Roca fella may be higher.

But Solomon is the undisputed. Musa Mansa don't even come close.

But that's beside the point. The police by being the vanity statement was made by a very rich man.
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by fleksy: 7:42am On Nov 15, 2020
Shortyy:
Money used to make this would have been given to the less privileged.

Same way money used to buy data to post this could have been given to beggars.

Na joke o.
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 7:57am On Nov 15, 2020
ouzo1:

wetin e go profit u if u broke for earth still come miss heaven?
. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 7:59am On Nov 15, 2020
sapphiere:
Not possible.
. It's possible
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by sadi78: 8:14am On Nov 15, 2020
[sif na you dey share the heaven

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2020
abi na! if e like make e use gucci coffin e don die e don die e canot wake him up
debbydams:
All is vanity
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2020
for your mind! na better food for ants and other mocrobials
Golan007:
Direct flight to heaven.

Straight.

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Shimran(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2020
sapphiere:
Where you go after life on Earth matters.
O Lord my God, any wealth that will make me miss heaven don't give me.
Indeed you said it all. Wondering, you are a female. Only few of such kind are into existence!
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2020
sapphiere:
Flamboyant Zimbabwean socialite and businessman, Genius Ginimbi Kadungure, who died in a road accident on Sunday, November 8, will be buried in a Versace coffin today, November 14, 2020,

Recall there were unconfirmed reports that the socialite had bought the coffin a week before the tragic accident claimed his life and two others including the popular and Video Vixen Mitchelle Amuli known as Moana.

According to Zimbabwean media, Ginimbi’s family debunked the previous reports and have revealed he will be buried in a Versace coffin at his Domboshava mansion today.

It's alleged that the Versace coffin costs between $5000 to $12000.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/11/flamboyant-socialite-ginimbis-versace-coffin-revealed-photos.html
Live fast and die young if you know you know, the choice it's yours, nothing goes for nothing, some things are not natural, Kobe Bryant and his daughter death is one of them.
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 15, 2020
debbydams:
be calming down bro
. NO
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2020
This one na one chance to hell fire...

Who knows what the symbol of the versace design represents? Mention me if you know, I want to know!
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 10:29am On Nov 15, 2020
I am very sure you dont have money
Abiola was buried with clothes no coffin...versace or bagco sack...you will decay las las

Or11:

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by ttmax09(m): 11:04am On Nov 15, 2020
I hope Versace sent their reps to pay condolence visit to the deceased family. Everything na still vanity sha. cry cry cry
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2020
Thinkfree:
yes hata zur tur makabir ( until when he is in his grave) then he will know the strength and might of his creator. May Allah help his believing savants.
amin
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by UCMax1: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
Adakintroy:

Depending on who compile your list. But even so Roca fella may be higher.

But Solomon is the undisputed. Musa Mansa don't even come close.

But that's beside the point. The police by being the vanity statement was made by a very rich man.
I don't engage in blind arguement,google is your friend anytime anyday
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Adakintroy: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
UCMax1:
I don't engage in blind arguement,google is your friend anytime anyday

You are blind in argument already no be me cause am.

The argument was not about who is richer. Mansa or Solomon.

Rather the point was a very wealthy man made the statement.vanity upon vanity all is vanity. You were suggesting those who have such thoughts have poor men mentality.

Don't shift arguments.
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
Vanity....equals to Vanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) / Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) / Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.