Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) (89057 Views)

Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos / Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos) / Pallbearers Dance As Man Is Buried In A 'star Beer' Bottle Shaped Coffin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
sapphiere:
Flamboyant Zimbabwean socialite and businessman, Genius Ginimbi Kadungure, who died in a road accident on Sunday, November 8, will be buried in a Versace coffin today, November 14, 2020,

Recall there were unconfirmed reports that the socialite had bought the coffin a week before the tragic accident claimed his life and two others including the popular and Video Vixen Mitchelle Amuli known as Moana.

According to Zimbabwean media, Ginimbi’s family debunked the previous reports and have revealed he will be buried in a Versace coffin at his Domboshava mansion today.

It's alleged that the Versace coffin costs between $5000 to $12000.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/11/flamboyant-socialite-ginimbis-versace-coffin-revealed-photos.html

When Versace start wood work ??
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by blackmaine: 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
sapphiere:
Where you go after life on Earth matters.
O Lord my God, any wealth that will make me miss heaven don't give me.
Heaven dey hungry you? Even your so called pastor no want die go heaven. Brother bear it in mind that you shall be paid with ever you reap, whether in this current life or another so no dey come dey deceive yourself
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by debbydams(f): 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
corike:
. NO
m just so down embarassed..not about money just want to be happy
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Opeyemi4real(m): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
UCMax1:
The way a man choose to spend his money is none of your business.....you weren't there when he was sweating for the doe
But you were there sweating together with him? Rubbish! I wasn't even against him been buried with his choice of casket, please read the lead comment that warranted my comment.
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
debbydams:
m just so down embarassed..not about money just want to be happy
. Just don't give up,the vanity's crew are mostly people who had given up trying,if you are in pH I can take you out, the bills on me no strings attached .
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
blackmaine:
Heaven dey hungry you? Even your so called pastor no want die go heaven. Brother bear it in mind that you shall be paid with ever you reap, whether in this current life or another so no dey come dey deceive yourself
Ok sister thanks.
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by ericmor: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
ouzo1:

wetin e go profit u if u broke for earth still come miss heaven?

That one worse o. Suffer for earth and still con suffer after death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
But thats not the casket he purchase.
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by shereef19: 7:04am On Nov 16, 2020
Poverty na bastard... Able God bless my hustle
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by debbydams(f): 11:45am On Nov 18, 2020
corike:
. Just don't give up,the vanity's crew are mostly people who had given up trying,if you are in pH I can take you out, the bills on me no strings attached .
I'm in kwara oo cry
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
debbydams:
I'm in kwara oo cry

holla if u can.
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by debbydams(f): 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
corike:

holla if u can.
I don't understand
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
debbydams:
I don't understand
. Will you like to come to portharcourt to unwind?
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by debbydams(f): 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
corike:
. Will you like to come to portharcourt to unwind?
I no fit o can't travel that far na only me my mama born o
Re: Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 19, 2020
debbydams:
I no fit o can't travel that far na only me my mama born o
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) / Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) / Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.