Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,314 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars (56601 Views)

Rattlesnake The Armadas - A Disappointment / Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast / Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by Tribery: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
mehn, Nengi has surpassed her counterparts in this BBN season, and she acted well!
sorry for those that hate her o
this God fit do anything
Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by mmadu4: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
they should have left all those old movies the way it is . no need for remakes
Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by Tripitaka: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Its still a modern day Nigeria movie

I won't watch.....OKOCHI WILL STILL LOOK MORE MATURE THAN THIS NEW ONE

Please are there plans for an Okochi remake? Okochi and Akidi are my best Nkem Owoh movies till date. I'll give Anything to see a remake.
Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by AstuteChap: 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
layzie:

Please see this one, it's a 10 and a half. The story wasn't repeated word for word, comes with a nice twist and modification, plus better cinematography. Great lines, the script writer did well. This is no hype but fact. This one will only be enjoyed,appreciated and understood by those with artistic eyes, not just the average popcorn eater. At the cinema I over heard some young ladies ask "who be amaka igwe" then I knew these were the kids in the house. This is the perfect Nollywood movie to see from now till the new year at the cinemas.

Thank you for the review. I will definitely check it out smiley

By the way, your moniker reminds me of Layzie Bone of Bone Thugs N Harmony wink

1 Like

Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by Rebuke: 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
I will definitely like to watch this one. I have watched the rattle snake but probably too young then to remember the story line now,
Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by aalangel(f): 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
Shanna, now acted in English?
Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by Emyogalanya: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kingsbridge:
Why do all this lazy producers keep reproducing an old film and renaming it, cant this guys write a new story. First it was Living in bondage now this smh
they will soon fill it up with unclothedness
Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by Emyogalanya: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
AstuteChap:
I remember the original movie, Rattlesnake. That movie could easily win an Academy Award, along with another early Nollywood movie "Living in Bondage."

Let's hope that the remake outdoes the original smiley
with unclothedness abi?
Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by Emyogalanya: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
lalasticlala:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12680958_images43_jpeg_jpeg322e000bfcb5d380c99d32a0510a83dc The lead character Ahanna by Okey Igwe (1995)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12681002_stannze2020111449_jpegb2ff025bb252039795c8e10edf0aaccc The new lead character - Stan Nze (2020)
pls can you give us an update on okey igwe. Since after this movie and his next movie he was very much sought actor but he just went off the screens just like that lady in the series "akalaka adamma" of mike oliifedimma fame. Thanks
Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by seanchuks: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2020
Kellie069:

I watched it at the cinema
why didn't you dobbed it na.....
Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by Kellie069(m): 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
seanchuks:
why didn't you dobbed it na.....

Ewoh. I no Sabi
Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by pocohantas(f): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
I had to go watch this movie on YouTube, that way I know what to expect in the remake and how to react to this thread. Having watched it, I think a remake is unnecessary and would never live up to expectations- not with this cast.

It’s funny I never knew Nkem Owoh was in the movie. What exactly were we watching as kids abeg? Moving Picture?

I had to watch Domitila as an adult to know Anne Njemanze wasn’t such an olosho, okay she was, but the Pretty woman type.

Anyway, if you weren’t born in the late 70s - early 80s, if you are not 40yrs and above currently, which means you were at least 15 when this movie was released. I will suggest you watch all Nollywood classics again.

I won’t watch the remake, no need. undecided
Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by seanchuks: 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kellie069:

Ewoh. I no Sabi
go and learn na
Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by princ01: 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
Never been a good actor or comedian he makes business put of both worlds
Nnemuka:
Wait, AY is in the movie?
Disappointed...

He is not a good actor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Yousef, Saskay & Angel / #BBNaija2020: Ka3na And Wathoni Get Into A Fight / Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.