Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Which Pastor Inspires You? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Pastor Inspires You? (15205 Views)

New Mummy GO; Female Pastor Inspires As She Sings what She was Preaching (vid) / Which Pastor Tops The Chart As The Biggest Liar? / What Inspires You Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by Sagefromtheeast: 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
anochuko01:

Well, I've personally not seen. And I'll assume you're around 40yrs.

I never said one shouldn't. I'm only curious to know what exactly you find or like in each of them
angry First,what made you ASSUME I'm around 40yrs?
Both are genuine men of God that preach the full gospel alike.
They both preach prosperity, and holiness,if that's what you're bothered about.
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by lastchild: 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
If you are inspired by a man, any man, what that means is that your trusts is in that man, and God is against such. Read Jeremiah 17 vs 5 to learn what God says about suchh acts by men.
just like we get inspirations from musicians, writers, actors etc...

we equally get inspiration from pastors, they are human too, they can inspire you in different ways, just like my pastor inspired me on starting whatever you want to start without too much preparations

1 Like

Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
Jesus is the only motivator/inspirator.

no one else.

thank you, Jesus. ❤

1 Like

Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by Evidenx(m): 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
THE MAN OF GOD I LOVE SO MUCH IS PROPHET AMOS EVOMOBOR OF JESUS CHRIST TEMPLE MINISTRY WARRI,HIS MESSAGES MAKE ME THINK AND LIVE FOR HEAVEN AND LIVE HOLY LIFE.
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by Iseoluwani: 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I don't care about the name but what he teaches in the name If God. Does he teach God's truth or not? Answer the questions and we go from there.

seems u are just clout chasing how will u say Selman and Suleman is d same person. Do u expect me to tell u that they are d same personality or they preach same thing verbatim. I don't deal with unintelligible people
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by Nuelstar(m): 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
Dr. D.K Olukoya
E.A Adeboye

1 Like

Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by Ekydadob(f): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
Apostle Joshua Selman
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by fashakinsegun: 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
Prophet TB Joshua
Apostle Joshua Selman
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by Image123(m): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
anochuko01:

how can oyedepo and kumuyi inspire you at the same time. im just curious

Because they say about the same thing in different ways.
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by Kfed4ril(m): 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
blesskewe:
happy Sunday everyone
we all have that favorite pastor we listen to that his messages encourages our soul

I don't attend house on the rock but mhen I love his teachings
pastor Paul adefarasin
pastor Stephen furtick
who's yours?

don't get me wrong
I know God is the main
inspiration..........

I’m an Anglican, but I enjoy Isaiah wealth of gospel pillars
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by hartson(m): 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
Pastor Mbaka grin
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by mbaise1000: 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
DRPAIT123:

Pastor Adeboye is not my pastor, stop talking rubbish, you don't even know what you're saying, there is no way, you can separate Religion and government, you Need to dig that, I may be against pastors calling phone numbers, or prophesying for the sake of it, but I wouldn't generalize things like you lot.
I guess folks like you supported Donald Trump's reelection,if that's true, you are nothing but a bloody backward conservative, you don't represent Christ well, because Christ is not backward.
Maybe you would also say that wearing of trouser is a sin, God didn't teach you that, I know your works, and we will fight all your kinds who preach personal culture as the scripture.

you are not a Christian yet, when you become one, which I wish you will know that Christianity can be separated from the government, you will know what Jesus meant when HE said that HIS followers are in this world but are no part of this world. what has supporting trump and not supporting trump got to do with my comment in the first place? and btw the bible says that a man dressing as a woman or woman dressing as a man is wrong and I am not ashamed of the word of GOD because of what people like you will will think, if that wrong dressing is trouser or skirt so be it, if fighting AGAINST me is what you are already doing, you have no fight in you, insults are NOT fight, NOT TO ME, the best fight you can present is facts, counter what I present from the bible with facts from the bible, if you don't have one, borrow one, it's not about what you think or what I think, but about the truth.
accept the truth now and live
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by NoHopeForMe: 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
You guys never jam Apostle Selman. Lol
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by EbizNazy(m): 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
Apostle Arome and Joshua Suleiman
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by EbizNazy(m): 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
Selman of koinonia
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by Breadnote: 2:52am On Nov 16, 2020
bread homes properties. house,shops,hall.for rent. land filling stations.for sell.call.08063261018
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by YourVILAGEpeple(m): 7:05am On Nov 16, 2020
None inspires me... Even priests, they are all perverts and business men.
I thank God for revealing this to me early in life.
I can't be decieved by those niggas.
Imagine the shock I got about Evangelist Dukuye of Jesus the Sharer disvirgining a 10year old girl in the name of deliverance..... Why then should I be inspired by his accomplices.
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by isaacfreeman99(m): 7:05am On Nov 16, 2020
Dr. Myles munroe.
Brother Gbile Akanni.
My Pastor Rev. Chigioke James wanchukwu.
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by BabbanBura(m): 12:42am On Nov 17, 2020
Thattallgirl:
1. Joseph Prince
2. TD Jakes
3. Jesse Duplantis
4. Kenneth Hagin
5. Bill Winston
6. Steven Furtick

Joel Osteen
Mike Murdock
TD Jakes
Rebecca Brown
J. W. Thoza
Joseph Prince to some extent
Benny Hinn
Bily Akanni (not a Pastor per se)
Myle Munroe
John Haygen

Just to mention a few
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by TheCork(m): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
mariahAngel:
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

I don't even know how to begin to describe the impact he made in my life through his teachings.

hello & how r u kindly, plese do u kindly have yansh? smiley
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by Kcgeology: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
Primate george njoku of WDS.
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by hopefulLandlord: 7:21am On Nov 21, 2020
blessedvisky:

Do you know more I'll appreciate another list like this.

there are lots more. I'd make additions in threads where this post is relevant in the future
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by madridsta007(m): 2:17am On Nov 22, 2020
Liposure:
this man must be something else for everybody to be talking about him. I need to listen 2 him

By the Spirit of God, your life would never remain the same again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … / Is Using Your Phone As Bible On Sunday Service A Sin? / Rhema Chapel Pastor Was Into Occultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.